Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ideal Flaccid Length

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 8 months ago #1269542505

• briceb
  • briceb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
If you could have any Flaccid length, what would it be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 7 months ago #1269733019

I prefer 5\" because longer seems inordinately long especially if others assume you are a Grower. I am currently at about that Erect, so this is already in my estimation quite a length for a Flaccid. Shorter isn\'t bad but an ideal means at least some locker room bragging rights.
HC

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 7 months ago #1269743992

• briceb
  • briceb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
For me, I would personally really like to have a Flaccid length as close to my Erect length as possible. Definitely wouldn\'t mind being a big shower.

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 5 months ago #1270611013

I\'ve talked to quite a few guys on here. PMs mostly so forgive me if I\'m repeating myself but right now I am 4\"L and 4\"wide in the Flaccid state. Pretty pathetic I know. But somehow, someway I get such good blood flow to my Cock during erections that it plumps up to 6.5\"L and 6\"W. I would love those dimensions Flaccid because I could really be a shower.
I go back and forth about whether to get the ligament cut to get some length going Flaccid but it seems even with disciplined Hanging you only get minimal gains like 1/2 an Inch. I think I will try to hang and stretch on my own instead of getting the cut.
I keep hearing that the added bonus of the PMMA, which I am almost ready to pull the trigger on, is that it gives you some Flaccid length. I guess the weight of the filler weighs on the penis and creates a nice gravitational pull. I think that is a nice bonus.
My skin doesn\'t heal very well and I get borderline keloid scars. So I would hate to explain that scar above my Cock every time I had sex with a new chick. I know Dr.Camacho does the scrotal incision that looks good but still the same concept and probably just get minimal gains.

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 5 months ago #1270615714

wannabhung45 wrote: I\'ve talked to quite a few guys on here. PMs mostly so forgive me if I\'m repeating myself but right now I am 4\"L and 4\"wide in the Flaccid state. Pretty pathetic I know. But somehow, someway I get such good blood flow to my Cock during erections that it plumps up to 6.5\"L and 6\"W. I would love those dimensions Flaccid because I could really be a shower.
I go back and forth about whether to get the ligament cut to get some length going Flaccid but it seems even with disciplined Hanging you only get minimal gains like 1/2 an Inch. I think I will try to hang and stretch on my own instead of getting the cut.
I keep hearing that the added bonus of the PMMA, which I am almost ready to pull the trigger on, is that it gives you some Flaccid length. I guess the weight of the filler weighs on the penis and creates a nice gravitational pull. I think that is a nice bonus.
My skin doesn\'t heal very well and I get borderline keloid scars. So I would hate to explain that scar above my Cock every time I had sex with a new chick. I know Dr.Camacho does the scrotal incision that looks good but still the same concept and probably just get minimal gains.

I understand your goals in PE are for a larger Flaccid, since it is apparent your Erect size is huge (volumetrically speaking). I\'d recommend sticking strictly to manual PE exercises to improve Flaccid hang since ligament surgeries can be hit-or-miss. You already have a desirable unit, not sure you want to \"fix something that isn\'t broken.\"
As with manual PE exercising, it comes with many risks as well, but it at least avoids all the additional risks that come with surgery. If you do a lot of reading on the matter (there are other sites like thundersplace.com) and stick to something careful & measured, you might be able to obtain some improved Flaccid hang. 1 Round of PMMA may also allow your shaft to hang better in the Flaccid state, that\'s an idea too.
Good luck.

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 5 months ago #1270633325

I\'ll second S.O. on the manual PE recommendation... I went from a 4\" x 4.25\" Flaccid to a 6\"+ x 4.25\" Flaccid with strictly manual PE (over the course of 5 years or so).

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 5 months ago #1270633352

Also a quick 10 or 15 min pumping session would give you a longer / thicker Flaccid for a couple of hours afterwards.

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 4 months ago #1270925307

Thanks S.O. and Sizemic I really appreciate it and I apologize for not writing sooner. I like your advice about doing stretching and pumping. What do u guys recommend for that? I use the x-4 extender off and on but seems like it doesn\'t do any good. I used to wear it for for hours maybe 3 at a time and really had no results. Like you said S.O. my Erect length is pretty decent but again I am looking for a nice Flaccid bulge that will be with me most of the time.
I also got this cheap pump from Amazon that is actually pretty decent. It gets amazing suction and has a very good safety valve in case things get too tight. It is better than this pump that I paid a lot more money for years ago. It was ranked pretty high by Amazon\'s users for awhile and I really like it.
Have you guys used the Vac Ads stretcher? It looks pretty good and seems you can wear it for hours with minimal discomfort. I think it is $79.00 which is a pretty decent price. Let me know what you think.
This PMMA seems really great. I am so tempted to go for it but it seems like me packing up and going to Tijuana to get injections shot into my Cock is as realistic as me going to the Moon. I just have so many reservations about it but I think it may be the safest way to get the desired size that I am looking for right now. All this other stuff: ligament cut, Belladerm, Alloderm, FFT, and dermal fat grafts just seem way too unpredictable.
So I don\'t know but I do know I love this site and admire all the guys who have done the PMMA You guys are risk takers and go-getters. I am glad you exist and it really gives me hope. I am just sick of being so small Flaccid because that is the state we are mostly in as guys. If I had my Erect length and width Flaccid I would be totally satisfied. Because that would mean my Erect length would approach 8 or 9 inches and Girth close to that as well.
I just don\'t want to have to worry about the locker room thing and the urinal thing. All that stuff that guys who are not as endowed are concerned with. I want to wear tighter clothes and things that fit me. I hide my Dick under loose jeans and pants and I hate it.
S.O. let me know either here or by PM how your whole experience was and if you are going to do it more. In the meantime I will look for your progress report on this site. I read so much stuff on here I forget and mix up names so bear with me.
I did see Sizemic\'s results and they are amazing. They look text book and I guess guys are requesting the same technique which is a real tribute to the Dr. C and Nurse Wade. If I am not mistaken I think Sizemic documented his recent escapade with 2 chicks at the same time and they were impressed. If I have that wrong I apologize. If I am right that was good reading. I would have had the same reaction: \"I can\'t believe this is happening to me.\" Great stuff.
Thanks guys you rock and keep in touch. I truly appreciate the advice.

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 3 months ago #1271346724

I\'m personally creeping closer to 6\". However, I see myself somewhere between 8 and 9 Flaccid one day. I still intend to gain another 3\" in length at the least. With my current gain averaging 1/4\" a month, I see no problem hitting, or exceeding that in a year.

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 2 months ago #1271637580

I like mine at 5\" but wouldn\'t mind another Inch to give me a solid 6\" Flaccid hang. Perhaps the added weight of the PMMA will pull it down a bit further. that would be a bonus but regardless, I can now walk into the locker room with no shame. that was not the case 10 years ago! lol

Ideal Flaccid Length 12 years 2 months ago #1271837772

@Sizemic:
I see you gained 2 inches in the Flaccid state in 5 years, what were your gains in the Erect state?

Ideal Flaccid Length 9 years 8 months ago #1283498605

I would prefer a respectable Girth to a good length in Flaccid state (if I had to choose). A long but thin penis looks somewhat strange, but a pretty Dick would be defined by good proportions... So if I had a 6 Inch Flaccid Dick, it should also be about 5 inches in Girth... (I\'m still waiting for the fairy with her three wishes...)

Ideal Flaccid Length 8 years 3 months ago #1290163845

I thank 5 ins would be great.Can only wish.

Ideal Flaccid Length 8 years 3 months ago #1290164721

Honestly, just longer than anyone else in the room. If they are all 3\" then I\'m good with 4\". If briceB or Sizemic are in the room I\'d want to sport a 7\" or longer Flaccid length. I\'d be like \"Hey boys, how\'s it Hanging?\" haha

Ideal Flaccid Length 7 years 11 months ago #1291889341

HA HA, just another bunch of swinging dicks. I would like my Flaccid to be long enough to allow the PMMA from 2 rds. to look normal, which it doesn\'t now, since I turtle a lot. 6\" Flaccid would look real to me, with 5.5\" Flaccid Girth as it stands now.

• Page: