• briceb
  • briceb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Just curious to see what people saw as their initial goal of PE:
1. Increased Erect Length
2. Increased Erect Girth
3. Increased Flaccid Length
4. Increased Flaccid Girth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Number One Goal from PE 12 years 7 months ago #1269733034

Yeah mine is Erect Girth, but now thanks to PMMA it has switched to Erect length. lol
HC

Number One Goal from PE 12 years 7 months ago #1269744115

• briceb
  • briceb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
I voted for Erect length because the reason I originally began looking into PE was to gain extra length. Even though I am still after the extra length, my focus has shifted to pumping up the Girth.

Number One Goal from PE 12 years 2 months ago #1271838393

My Erect Girth is 5 inches & I was always happy with that. I want Flaccid length & Girth & Erect length. 2 girls have told me when I was hard & ready for sex \"damn that thing gets big compared to what it is when youre not hard\" that made me feel good inside it really did but I want a nice size Flaccid length & Erect length.
My world would be unbelievably awesome if I could get my wishes to come true. Isnt it crazy how us men have to suffer with self-esteem problems because of that thing Hanging between our legs..........while women can go out & put in implants in their breasts & they look like a million bucks & at the fraction of what us men spend on surgery & their self esteem sky rockets while us guys risk a disaster with any surgery.
The day will come when us men have the right to go in for surgery & come out with what we want but I think we will have to wait 10 to 20 years............

Number One Goal from PE 11 years 4 months ago #1275637963

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I definitely want EG, but Flaccid Girth is nearly as important. I would love to not feel self conscious about my Flaccid size.

• Page: