PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: From a woman's prospective

From a woman's prospective 12 years 8 months ago #1269323959

From a woman\'s prospective what do you think they would consider huge, as in one of the biggest they have seen but not to big to sleep with. Remember unlike us woman do not measure and are lied to about sizes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From a woman's prospective 12 years 8 months ago #1269328263

If you are looking for a woman\'s perspective, better to ask women.

Let us know what they tell you!

From a woman's prospective 12 years 8 months ago #1269348828

i doubt many women have actually seen an 8 Inch Cock with 5.5 Girth but they have probably been told by their 7 x 5 Inch boyfriend that his what that big.

so as it has been pointed out before asking a woman this question will yield some strange replies and probably not realistic once.

when i asked my wife she said 6 Inch Girth max then i showed her half a cucumber and she said no way! the cucumber only measured 6.3 x 5.5 ! and i am now 7x6 so basically she hasnt got a clue really!

if i asked her she would ask me how big mine was and say thats it. not to make me happy but because she knows that it feels big already. i thimk 6.5 is the max she would go without it starting to hurt and as i touch her cervix already i will vote in her absence.

From a woman's prospective 12 years 8 months ago #1269365343

@justabitmore

Thats my point. It is just another insecure male question. We should not say it is from a woman\'s perspective because most women don\'t think that way.

Heck turn it around most men don\'t think that way either. If a woman asked you \"from a man\'s perspective what size vagina would you consider tight, as in one of the tightest they have had but not too tight to sleep with?\" I myself would think, now that is a really wierd question. Lets see, very few are too tight and I can\'t get in or work with it (2), most are a variety of sizes but all workable (>150), a few are too big for pleasure for either party (0). I would have no clue as the measured dimensions!

From a woman's prospective 12 years 8 months ago #1269370387

@eq student

Correct! when it comes to pure physical pleasure size is somewhat unimportant as long as you (or she) is within a normal range. Of course the penis is more overt as you can physically see how big it is which is probably why it is more important. Some women also admit that they like looking at a nice big penis and that the visual stimulation take on more importance than the physical sensation.

From a woman's prospective 12 years 7 months ago #1269733085

@Justabitmore
You\'re right about the stimulation aspect of size. This lady I\'ve slept with for quite a few years got totally into anal after my fledgling startup 2 weeks after PMMA. And now three weeks later she\'s finally getting into oral after never liking it before. This stuff is wild!
I voted for 7\" x 6\" because that an average preferring a tapered shape to vary the pleasure and add the spreading motion to the back and forth action. I think that half an Inch more at the base and half an Inch less below the glans makes for just about a perfect sensuous shape.
HC

From a woman's prospective 12 years 7 months ago #1269744213

I think everyone is making valid points. I have never had a woman ask me how big I am and have never had one tell me what they think is their ideal length or Girth.

It is especially interesting given the theoretical ideal size of 8x6.

• Page: