PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr.George Ibrahim

Dr.George Ibrahim 6 years 10 months ago #1295601962

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello- Interested to know the final outcome with Dr Ibrahim..with HA..I was advised to do the HA by my doctor..Im glad I didnt. Went with Adiprep /PRP instead since thats what I had before from another doctor(didnt get PRP 1st time)..It\'s been almost 3 months and
very pleased with outcome..no problems yet..he fixed some issues from 1st procedure from other doctor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr.George Ibrahim 6 years 10 months ago #1295797667

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello-any updates..I would appreciate anymore information since I went to this doctor this year and considering 1 more procedure next year. Thanks...you can private message me

Dr.George Ibrahim 6 years 6 months ago #1300138582

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Still good result after 7 months. However, I have had more fat reabsorption than I expected. E.G. was 6 and about 6.25 at base. Is now a little over 5.5 towards end of shaft and about 6 around base. Just got a p-shot from local doctor and was given a Kaplan pump with gauge. Said to use twice daily for 10-15 minutes .Was told PRP would work better with pump.Having issues with erections ...Hope it helps.

Dr.George Ibrahim 6 years 6 months ago #1300159542

Hi wildcat, I wish you good results!
do you think the Erection issues your are dealing with relate to your procedures?

Dr.George Ibrahim 6 years 6 months ago #1300213273

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Could be..But. after Ibrahim procedure last february. had firmer erections than ever before. lasted a couple of months and gradually less and less..Almost immediate after his procedure. He used 4cc of PRP. along with fat transfer. Almost 3 weeks since local doctor injected 10cc of PRP. Starting to notice some difference ..Am pumping twice daily with Kaplan air pump with gauge. For me it\'s much better than bathmate ..just personal preference..Giving it 6 months to see if any gains in length and or Girth..somewhat skeptical...although inside pump its 6.5 EL. was only 5.5 before any procedures with Maercks and Ibrahim

• Page: