PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Christian Oudot

Dr. Christian Oudot 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291790319

Thanks for the tip Smalljay- Looking forward to what you find out. Pretty sure Voluma is the newest stuff out that is reported to last two years.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Christian Oudot 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291820638

///

Dr. Christian Oudot 8 years 1 week ago #1291833009

I saw all his videos and in multiple videos he said that he didn\'t like using multiple 1cc syringes and that using 10cc or 20cc syringe was way better.

So I believe that he is only using Macrolane as it only comes in 10 and 20 cc syringes. It is also the only HA designed for the body.

He should be open about which product he is using. I noticed that his prices have raised since the video.

Dr. Christian Oudot 7 years 3 months ago #1294444678

Any others have experience with Oudot? On a french-language message board i trust, he gets great reviews. That said, I would feel better if he had happy clients here too.

Dr. Christian Oudot 7 years 3 months ago #1294493497

Called him today and had a little talk. He uses Voluma and cannula (didn\'t tell me which one). Told me he has a great experience, perform Girth enhancement daily. His prices are good.

Dr. Christian Oudot 7 years 3 months ago #1294493845

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Interesting that his website discussing HA says that sex is \"allowed and even recommended after 2 days\", whereas I\'m pretty sure I read posts by guys, presumably told by the injector, to wait a good deal longer than that.

~LL

Dr. Christian Oudot 7 years 3 months ago #1294494180

I always had sex the same day.

Dr. Christian Oudot 7 years 3 months ago #1294497880

ll wrote: Interesting that his website discussing HA says that sex is \"allowed and even recommended after 2 days\", whereas I\'m pretty sure I read posts by guys, presumably told by the injector, to wait a good deal longer than that.

~LL

actually i read on the website that sex is not recomend until 3 weeks after the procedure, which is pretty conservative (but understandable if you inject 20 ml ..)

i talked to him on the phone and he seemed pretty knowledgeable and his prices are incredibly cheap ! nothing simillar on the market exept for macrolane in the south of spain. I will definitely go to him next time i have an intervention

• Page: