PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 10 years 6 months ago #1279396974

Does anybody know a safe reliable doctor that does fat stem cell transplant, or at least one with a decent track record? I\'m willing to travel; preferably in North America, but not a necessity. Thanks all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 10 years 6 months ago #1279397226

If there was such a thing would anyone go to Mexico to have a foreign material injected?

Fat transfers are relatively safe and it\'s easy to find Dr\'s who will reliably turn up to perform them. But fat transfers themselves are very unpredictable no matter who is performing it. Correcting a fat transfer isn\'t as safe as it involves peeling back the skin and cutting it out.

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 10 years 6 months ago #1279400949

Dr Viel in London and Dubai.

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 10 years 6 months ago #1279404781

Dr. Giunta (near Washington DC) has been doing Free Fat Transfer for some time now.

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 10 years 6 months ago #1279408828

Thanks for the postings. The idea of getting bigger with PMMA after use appeals for the time being, but if i understand the concept correctly, I could see that causing problems down the road. I know results may not be perfect with fat transfers, but I\'d rather take my chances with something my body is familiar with rather than plastic rubbing inside of me. Carcinogen rings in my ears when i think of PMMA. As natural as I can go is my preference. Thanks for your assistance. Take care

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 10 years 6 months ago #1279410534

Well keep us updated with what you decide to do. If you do FFT then stay in the US, as these days it\'s accepted that one will probably need top ups, to get a good result. So you might well find yourself going back and forth quite often, so it\'s best to stay in your own country.

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 10 years 6 months ago #1279414474

Sunchild wrote: Thanks for the postings. The idea of getting bigger with PMMA after use appeals for the time being, but if i understand the concept correctly, I could see that causing problems down the road. I know results may not be perfect with fat transfers, but I\'d rather take my chances with something my body is familiar with rather than plastic rubbing inside of me. Carcinogen rings in my ears when i think of PMMA. As natural as I can go is my preference. Thanks for your assistance. Take care

As far as medical science is concerned, PMMA isn\'t a known carcinogen. That being said, \"fat\" has the advantage of being fully understood both in the short & long term, and if you can maintain periodic top-offs (both cost & travel), this is certainly one of the more viable Girth options. Good luck!

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 10 years 6 months ago #1279422801

Good point about the travelling. That might pinch my pockets a bit. I\'ll keep a running total of everything and let you guys know. Thanks again

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 10 years 6 months ago #1279422985

Guess you guys are going to want to know gains. I\'m at work right now. I\'ll take measurements when I get home and post it in the progress reports

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 5 years 1 month ago #1307797226

As far as medical science is concerned, PMMA isn\'t a known carcinogen. That being said, \"fat\" has the advantage of being fully understood both in the short & long term, and if you can maintain periodic top-offs (both cost & travel), this is certainly one of the more viable Girth options. Good luck!

Dear Skeptical, would you still say you stand behind those words? We are in 2019 now and some time whent by.
I consider doing a surgery based on the from you mentioned points. (fat not PMMA)

Locating a doctor for fat stem cell transplant 4 years 10 months ago #1308435243

Dear Skeptical, would you still say you stand behind those words? We are in 2019 now and some time whent by.
I consider doing a surgery based on the from you mentioned points. (fat not PMMA)

Well yes. PMMA still isn\'t known to be a carcinogen, and while FFT has aesthetic concerns, it is hardly a dangerous & invasive procedure relatively speaking. I\'d personally recommend HA or PMMA over fat but that isn\'t to say they are safer.

• Page: