Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Franklin Kuehhas

Dr. Franklin Kuehhas 10 years 11 months ago #1278022062

Dr. Franklin Emmanuel Kuehhas
Vienna, Austria
Urologist
Peyronie Disease and Congenital Curvature Surgery, works with Dr. Egydio
Medical University of Vienna ; Department of Urology; W'hringer G'rtel 18-20, 1090 Wien
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.acpct.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Franklin Kuehhas 8 years 3 months ago #1290582366

Moderator Edit: Admin discretion.

Dr. Franklin Kuehhas 8 years 3 months ago #1290583851

That\'s not a fair review of a physician nor appropriate based on just a consultation alone. Even if you were a licensed clinical psychologist, it would still be highly inappropriate to draw such a conclusion based on an initial meeting. That doesn\'t mean that this doctor is or isn\'t what you suggest he is, but I politely ask you reword your post. Something along the lines of \"not a good first impression, didn\'t seem interested, etc etc,\" thanks.

Dr. Franklin Kuehhas 8 years 3 months ago #1290584800

Okay it was probably unreasonable of me to have done so.
Based on a consultation I had with this man he came across as an untrustworthy individual

Dr. Franklin Kuehhas 6 years 8 months ago #1297943327

Over on the peyronies disease forum he is a hero. From what I have seen posted over there by people who have had their penis straightened by him/them there are a lot of positive reviews, compared to a lot of the bad stories you will read from people who have had the nesbitt procedure.

• Page: