PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr Anthony Atala

Dr Anthony Atala 8 years 2 months ago #1290679656

Yes,this year i will get either PMMA or megafill (as now i am 50% one or the other)...about stretching i believe it could work like a lot of people confirm,but i can t wear it hours a day for one year to get an Inch or so... plus the Girth is more important and requires no time apart from the molding of the shape,so i ll go for it.
The fact that i am interested in atala is that maybe,when some years are passed from now,a lot of us will have some kind of troubles,someone worst than others,aomeone better,but with nearly every filler.
I am no genius about biology/chemistry,but if complications can occur fron fat transfer,that means that evey filler have risks..So my hope is that one day,even if a lot of us did get fillers instead of being wounded in a war, the magnificent dr atala will save our penises with his procedures

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Anthony Atala 8 years 2 months ago #1290679821

I was wondering...it coul be possible,if someone had not to work and could wear an extender 14 hours a day,and he had the craziness to do it,for maybe even 2-3-4 years,that he could gain maybe a couple of inches,or more? Or at a given time the gains stops?
Even though i wouldn stretch for 1 year to get an Inch,i would consider stretching for 2,if i could get 2 inches. That would make a very big difference

Dr Anthony Atala 7 years 11 months ago #1291783291

Thank fuck

Dr Anthony Atala 7 years 11 months ago #1291784540

@smalljay
Sorry, but this is old news. There\'s no new information about lab-grown dicks since oct 2014

In 2040-2050 it\'s probably will possible to \"buy\" 10\" Cock, but why we need this, if we will 60-70 years old farts?

Dr Anthony Atala 5 years 9 months ago #1304493306

www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/l...dy-be-tested-humans/
I'm not sure if this has already been posted but here it is anyway.
There is also a company called Foragen whose sole aim is to be able to grow a foreskin in a lab, they're based in Italy and funded by wealthy American donors. They aim to have this procedure available within 5 years, once they have this technology they will also be able to regrow shaft skin.

Dr Anthony Atala 5 years 9 months ago #1304503024

Reklaw wrote: www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/l...dy-be-tested-humans/
I'm not sure if this has already been posted but here it is anyway.
There is also a company called Foragen whose sole aim is to be able to grow a foreskin in a lab, they're based in Italy and funded by wealthy American donors. They aim to have this procedure available within 5 years, once they have this technology they will also be able to regrow shaft skin.

Thanks, ReklawArticle by your link was published in october 2014, since then, there\'s some new information and updates. This information was posted in this thread: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/gro...061?pid=1303779231If you have any additional information about lab-grown penises, human clinical trials, etc. please, write it in this thread.

Dr Anthony Atala 5 years 9 months ago #1304503228

Herbert West wrote: Thanks, ReklawArticle by your link was published in october 2014, since then, there\'s some new information and updates. This information was posted in this thread: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/gro...061?pid=1303779231If you have any additional information about lab-grown penises, human clinical trials, etc. please, write it in this thread.

Okay HW I will do, thanks.

Dr Anthony Atala 5 years 9 months ago #1304513242

Reklaw wrote: There is also a company called Foragen whose sole aim is to be able to grow a Foreskin in a lab, they're based in Italy and funded by wealthy American donors. They aim to have this procedure available within 5 years, once they have this technology they will also be able to regrow shaft skin.

I wonder, why if there\'s exists some company that funded by rich people and aim a goal of Foreskin restoration by natural cellular growth, why there isn\'t any similar company that want to create an effective methods for PE? I bet there\'s a lot of multimillioners or even billioners that have serious problems with penile size (micropenises or small penises under 5\" BPEL), but we don\'t see any movements in media, or at social networks or at scientific publication agregators like \"ncbi\". It seems like nobody cares and there\'s no such a problem as small penises and micropenises.

Dr Anthony Atala 5 years 9 months ago #1304515727

True, although billionaires probably have sex slaves on a salary, who they pass off as a 'secretary' or something like that.

Dr Anthony Atala 5 years 9 months ago #1304576171

Herbert West wrote: I wonder, why if there\'s exists some company that funded by rich people and aim a goal of Foreskin restoration by natural cellular growth, why there isn\'t any similar company that want to create an effective methods for PE? I bet there\'s a lot of multimillioners or even billioners that have serious problems with penile size (micropenises or small penises under 5\" BPEL), but we don\'t see any movements in media, or at social networks or at scientific publication agregators like \"ncbi\". It seems like nobody cares and there\'s no such a problem as small penises and micropenises.

It is way easier to create skin and attach it to the exterior part of the penis, than to create engineered tissue and attach it to the internal penile shaft. Maybe in the future it will be a procedure that implies the advancements developed by the Wake Forest Institute, but i could not see it possible without total dettachment of the penile glands and microsurgery, which would be very hard to develop, promote and sell.

Dr Anthony Atala 4 years 11 months ago #1308231175

I wonder if they could attempt the sliding technique for length with the lab grown erectile tissue. If so; I could see it adding 2-3 inches over time allowing the nerves, skin cells to adjust to the new length. Given guys with micro,embedded and overall dissatisfied penis's, a chance at happiness.

Dr Anthony Atala 4 years 11 months ago #1308238900

I wonder if they could attempt the sliding technique for length with the lab grown erectile tissue. If so; I could see it adding 2-3 inches over time allowing the nerves, skin cells to adjust to the new length. Given guys with micro,embedded and overall dissatisfied penis's, a chance at happiness.

This is the question that I\'m also thinking about for a long time. Sliding technique is probably the only one option for gaining Erect length, but unfortunatelly it can be performed only with a simultaneous implantation of penile prosthesis, because otherwise it\'s unavoidable leads to ED.

As for gaining of Erect length due to this technique: your guess about gaining 2-3 inches (5-7.5 cm) is simply impossible, because even if you make a full tunical incision and stretch the penis as much as you can, you still will be limited by the maximum length and elasticity of the urethra and NVB (neurovascular bundle). In articles regarding sliding technique, authors reports that the average gain is 2.5-3 cm and total range is about 2-4 cm.

• Page: