Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Member Feedback

Member Feedback 10 months 1 week ago #1308695858

Please use this topic to post any questions, comments, observations, and suggestions pertaining to all things PhalloBoards 3.0 --> including (but not limited to) site functionality, site design, community building, Sponsors & Commercial Accounts, the Moderation Team, bugs & errors, etc. If it's deemed worth addressing (or is a genuine bug/error), it will be updated into this thread.

I'll also list usernames of members who report issues or offer good ideas in order to credit their assistance with the launch of this site :-)

Current Known Issues

-Timestamps not showing on mobile. (Reported by Eddieb) UPDATE: Timestamps show up in landscape mode on mobile but not portrait. (Reported by Verbatimo) FIXED*
-Avatar image has cropping issues.
-The Subscription page alignment/formatting for mobile is way off: virtually broken in portrait mode, and tolerable but still messy in landscape. (Reported by Verbatimo) FIXED*

Planned Renovation or Upgrade

-Private Message Inbox
-The Preferences link relocated. When logged in, you'll know a "Preferences" link above the forums to the right. This adjust profile settings, despite having a "Profile" tab (which doesn't allow you to change the settings). The Preferences will be relocated as a tab and renamed "Settings."

Entirely new additions either under construction or in early stages.

-Phalloplasty "Wiki" Guide + PE Glossary.
-An easy to follow Physicians directory.
-Infographics from procedures to protocol.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Member Feedback 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308696407

• GJB
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I am thinking about joining.

Will where be a Testicle Enhancement section on the main page?

A number of guys have done the Elist testicle augmentation. It would be great to know more about the results long term.

Thanks

Member Feedback 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308696408

For now I recommend posting testicular discussion topics in the General section and testicular enhancement progress reports in the Patient Support Group section.

There are simply too few testicular reports to warrant it's own sub-category. You'll notice there are far fewer categories here than what's found over at PhalloBoards 2.0 (which had like 30+ categories). This was done intentionally so that readers weren't overwhelmed, and also done to prevent relevant topics scattering all over the place, depending on where the member thought it best fit.

If there is an uptick in testicular reporting, I may consider a new category at that time. For now, I simply recommend putting "TESTICULAR" in the subject line to make it easier to find using the search function.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Member Feedback 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308696409

• GJB
  • Thank you received: 0
Over the long term, mixing that all together is not a good idea. Guys need this information to make important and very expensive decisions. Just because there are fewer guys thinking about it, does not make it less important for a guy considering spending $10,000 on surgery (or $1000 on Scrotox). Mixing everything in one section is a discouragement for posting. Hoping you reconsider.

Last edit: by GJB.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10briceb