PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments)

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308708367

Bigmster wrote: Hello, the same problem has occured to me. I was informed that the payment was successful and that I would be redirected to the main page. However, my status has not yet been updated to Premium :/

@Bigmster I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, you should all be set now. This is unusual because it should be automated and it's happened a couple of times lately, so I'll need to look into it.

Try to log out then log back in, and you should be good. Most attachments will be found here in the Progress Report Section in color-coded BLUE topics.

Thanks for the support, and again, pardon the inconvenience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bigmster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308708368

Skeptical_One wrote:

Bigmster wrote: Hello, the same problem has occured to me. I was informed that the payment was successful and that I would be redirected to the main page. However, my status has not yet been updated to Premium :/

@Bigmster I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, you should all be set now. This is unusual because it should be automated and it's happened a couple of times lately, so I'll need to look into it.

Try to log out then log back in, and you should be good. Most attachments will be found here in the Progress Report Section in color-coded BLUE topics.

Thank you, it works now. However, it still says

"Information
You haven't got/had any subscriptions with us.!"

So how do I have to proceed once I want to modify my subscription (cancel it, turn it into annual... etc.)?

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308708369

Bigmster wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

Thank you, it works now. However, it still says

"Information
You haven't got/had any subscriptions with us.!"

So how do I have to proceed once I want to modify my subscription (cancel it, turn it into annual... etc.)?

Strange that it isn't updated on your end. I'll look into this - but for now all you need to do is email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. regarding modification or cancellation of a subscription.
All other inquiries can go to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bigmster

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas