PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments)

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 7 months 21 hours ago #1308705490

Thank You!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by noworn3v3r.

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 7 months 2 hours ago #1308705502

is it possible to delete a pic and replace it with another one. I wanted to post a better pre surgical picture in my first post?

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 7 months 1 hour ago #1308705506

noworn3v3r wrote: is it possible to delete a pic and replace it with another one. I wanted to post a better pre surgical picture in my first post?

Yea, each post has a # number on the top right of it, both on PC and mobile. Find the # of that post, as well as the specific picture you want removed, then send that info + the updated photo to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I can take care of it for you.

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308705517

Great, Thank You!

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308705648

Hi. I just payed membership but I can’t see photos

Please fix

Thanks

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308705651

HungDane9 wrote: Hi. I just payed membership but I can’t see photos

Please fix

Thanks

Pardon the system glitch - now been fixed. Be sure you're logged in and you'll see you can view any attachments now.
Please let me know if the issue persists.

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308705925

Hi, i paid for the premium membership Yesterday. Howevever i'm not able to see any picture in progress reports yet.

Thank's for the validation.

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308705929

Pipomytho wrote: Hi, i paid for the premium membership Yesterday. Howevever i'm not able to see any picture in progress reports yet.

Thank's for the validation.

Sorry for the system error - you're up and running now! Thanks for the support!

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308705989

• Svn
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I am trying to purchase membership, but am being denied the ability because my user name is less than 4 characters.

Thought the easy solution would be to change my user name, however there is no way on the site settings to do so.

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308705990

Svn wrote: I am trying to purchase membership, but am being denied the ability because my user name is less than 4 characters.

Thought the easy solution would be to change my user name, however there is no way on the site settings to do so.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Please send me what you'd like your updated username to be (example: Svn1) to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll have that fixed for you asap.

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 2 months 1 week ago #1308706839

• dpeirot
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, my account did not upgrade after purchasing a premium access today.
can you please help me?
thx

Premium Membership (Required in order to View Photos & Attachments) 2 months 1 week ago #1308706840

dpeirot wrote: Hi, my account did not upgrade after purchasing a premium access today.
can you please help me?
thx

Sorry for the inconvenience, it's fixed now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dpeirot

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas