PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gizmodo: Penis Enlargement Surgery Is a Total Scam, Big Study Find

Gizmodo: Penis Enlargement Surgery Is a Total Scam, Big Study Find 4 years 11 months ago #1308524524

gizmodo.com/penis-enlargement-surgery-is...-study-fi-1834670270

After you read the article, make sure to read the comments. Facts are facts, guys. The study basically confirms what I\'ve written about extensively on this form. Being a great lover is about knowing how to use your tool, and much less about the size. Once you start having experience, and start building up your skills, you have less and less problems, to the point where there are none. It\'s important to note that men with very small penises do have issues and their suffering cannot be discounted. Girth is also an issue not covered by this lengthening article, which is also a valid procedure. But if your penis size is over 4 inches long, like the vast majority of men, you should focus on stretching exercises and improving yourself in other areas, including stamina fitness, intelligence, aesthetic looks, dancing, creativity, etc. When women find out that I cook, this alone makes them orgasm before I even touch him. When in doubt, head over to the chicken coop for advice ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gizmodo: Penis Enlargement Surgery Is a Total Scam, Big Study Find 4 years 11 months ago #1308526507

That was awesome. Thank you for posting this. To emphasize the most important statistic, there is only a 20% satisfaction rate with PE surgeries. I knew that shit was too risky. I\'m sorry if anyone went down that road and regretted it.

Gizmodo: Penis Enlargement Surgery Is a Total Scam, Big Study Find 4 years 11 months ago #1308584307

For sure, thats also what the doctor told me theres now way but hard penis training, healthy food and sport

• Page: