PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for advice. Beginner Routine

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305771389

Hi,I am not new in the forum but this is my first post about manual PE (I never did manual PE before).I am not a native english speaker, so please dont mind gramatical mistakes ?I want to start with PE, I read about this routine: 45 days of:
Wake Up Cloth - 2 min
Long Schlong - 3 min
Jelqs - 3 min
Horizontal Movement - 2 min
The Wake Up Cloth - 2 min
PC Flex Basic 50 RepsI maybe add some 1-2 hours usings extender (daily)What you think ?Any advice on this or others beginners routines is welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305778259

Do a google search as their are a few good sites specifically for Pe\'ing , i\'m not sure i can tell you on here but they are easy to find .

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305778682

I\'d recommend Thunder\'s place. I\'m pretty sure S.O. has posted there, and they\'re a \"friendly\" site? They were the best years ago when I did manual PE. Word of caution, watch out for jelquing... Read long thread by user deeppurple9 (I think it\'s a nine) which triggered them to post a warning about Jelqing. Good luck.

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305779170

Jelquing is a p.o.s. People get soft glans, venous leakage and PD because of this shit. As well as 90% of manual PE routines/excercises is a total shit. If you want to add length, then you need to try manual stretching, penile extenders and Hanging. All of these techniques working very badly, but that\'s only that we have in 2018 (it fucking sucks). If you want to add Girth, I\'d recommend you to look at vac pumps (if you want temporary gain) or better looking at options like HA, Ellanse, PMMA, because despite of all the limitations of fillers, it\'s still better than torturing your Dick for many years just for a 0.5\" gain.

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305779380

Totally agree. I\'d stick with an extender and good pump.

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305780405

If you want to be impotent, do jelqs

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305781314

I hang and jelq. I\'ll continue to do both the rest of my life. Jelqing for me is fundamental and produces nothing but great Erection Quality. My Dick gets crazy hard still and i\'m in my late 30\'s. I have never heard of jelqs and impotent correlation. I\'ve only heard the opposite.

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305783104

Yeah sure lol.. How many young people are you destroying life in your forums?

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305784770

Just take a look at Peyronie\'s forum: a lot of guys fucked up their dicks because of jelquing. Soft glans, venous leakage, ED, PD, broken penis at the end. This shit is really destructive and should be avoided from discussion on respectful website discussing methods of PE (like PhalloBoards). Also, it\'s not scientifically supported. The only two \"things\" that supports jelquing is: anecdotal evidence and wishful thinking.

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305785434

Herbert West wrote: Just take a look at Peyronie\'s forum: a lot of guys fucked up their dicks because of jelquing. Soft glans, venous leakage, ED, PD, broken penis at the end. This shit is really destructive and should be avoided from discussion on respectful website discussing methods of PE (like PhalloBoards). Also, it\'s not scientifically supported. The only two \"things\" that supports jelquing is: anecdotal evidence and wishful thinking.

Totally agree. There was also another forum, forget the name, and a poster named something like tbirdy, who wrote a lot of posts about ED caused by it, Venous Leak, recovery and Venous Leak surgery (he went through it)... maybe jelquing is ok for some but I\'d stay the hell away from it!

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305790715

Bolkonsky wrote: I hang and jelq. I\'ll continue to do both the rest of my life. Jelqing for me is fundamental and produces nothing but great Erection Quality. My Dick gets crazy hard still and i\'m in my late 30\'s. I have never heard of jelqs and impotent correlation. I\'ve only heard the opposite.

Or you are a mod from those forums or you are stupid.
Stop promoting this shit, there are people who have committed suicide because of this, asshole

Looking for advice. Beginner Routine 5 years 6 months ago #1305791029

FJ,

chill bud. Noone is killing themselves over Jelqing. can you imagine the suicide note?

I\'m not telling anyone how to jelq. There are some great programs that go into detail on how to do it properly and avoid injury. Do your own research If you try and rip your Dick off via Jelqing and tear or rupture something then thats on you.

Jelqing is a super great way to stimulate blood flow and to have a healthy penis. If you want to stay away from Jelqing out of fear then you should probably also stay away from sex because it could also injure your penis.

I try and do 5 minutes of Jelqing per day in the hot shower. afterwards my penis hangs wonderfully and is plump and has had a nice flow of fresh blood into it. I\'m not trying to rip it off and force my Dick to grow. Its about blood flow. Have some common sense and jelq lightly to moderate pressure.

and yes i am an asshole.

• Page: