PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is the truth about stretching for gaining erect length?

What is the truth about stretching for gaining erect length? 6 years 7 months ago #1300007300

Yea i think a 9\"BPEL and 8\" nbpel is ridiculously huge. and just about perfect. lol very very few have that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What is the truth about stretching for gaining erect length? 6 years 7 months ago #1300012463

@BolkonskyYes, I tried a lot of things, I did almost anything. Also I have a steel cord in my penis, I think you know what it is.

What is the truth about stretching for gaining erect length? 6 years 7 months ago #1300016202

Friend face wrote: I\'ve read a study about the hcg it was for guys that hadn\'t stopped growing and had a micro penis so that\'s why they gained so much. The truth about these penis enlargement sites is when you stretch the penis you are pulling out inner penis and stretching the ligaments your not making the penis itself bigger.Every man has inner penis the stretching pulls it out,stretching the penis by itself is extremely hard it\'s to strong to deform. And that picture of the guy with a knot in his Cock is a fake,that tribe that stretches their neck are not making their necks longer their shoulders are actully depressing downwards the neck dosent get longer.

Im not sure i agree with this post. My uro explained that the cartilage is being stretched(which in itself isnt simple) but your not pulling lig out by using these extenders..

What is the truth about stretching for gaining erect length? 6 years 7 months ago #1300042499

briceb wrote:
Well, I\'m screwed, then.

For ego, absolutely. But I\'d settle for a solid 9\"

Wow I\'d settle for 7-EL and 6EG
Current 5.5EL and 4.75 EG

What is the truth about stretching for gaining erect length? 6 years 7 months ago #1300043972

Wow I\'d settle for 7-EL and 6EG
Current 5.5EL and 4.75 EG
shit who wouldn\'t settle for that. 7\"nbpel is the beginning length to be called big IMO.

What is the truth about stretching for gaining erect length? 6 years 5 months ago #1301833654

Yeah, nobody has yet been able to surgically operate, in order to pull one\'s inner penis out of the body. A large proportion remains buried inside, maybe there\'s a good reason for that? Anchoring one\'s virility, for example, against excessive pulling by jelks and jizz? In any case, beyond the usual ligament cut, and it\'s merely Flaccid gains, nothing can help beyond taking years of efforts to coax the turtle out of its shell.

I\'m still waiting for a viable alternative. Until genetic reengineering of our unit size, I don\'t think I\'ll go for weights or stretchers.I did one of the latter after a lig cut in Russia and was happy when it was over. In the absence of better alternatives, I\'ll stay at 5.5\" EL without proportional Girth due to PMMA. Too bad if this makes me a freak. At least I\'m a short and thick freak, that a rare woman might appreciate. This part of our body is either for relief or for pleasure. Not for pain! Ouch...

Cheers,

HC

What is the truth about stretching for gaining erect length? 6 years 5 months ago #1301855125

I thought there was a study with Peyronie\'s patients and extenders that actually took biopsies of the corpora cavernosa following extender use and found that there indeed was tissue remodeling. I believe they were looking in the context of scar tissue remodeling, but many of the studies with Peyronie\'s patients and extenders saw gains or at least slowing of the contraction process. Maybe I am completely misremembering this study and maybe my interpretation is wrong, but if that\'s true that means its the corpora cavernosa themselves that are being elongated. That makes sense because tissue remodeling is what occurs when burn patient\'s have balloon expanders put under areas of healthy skin that stretch the skin out, which later can be harvested for grafts. From what I recall, in those grafts, the cells of the tissue don\'t replicate, rather they remodel to being thinner, yet more stretched out. Hence why Girth gains are not generally reported in extender studies.

• Page: