PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Example of PE Lengthening Surgery

Example of PE Lengthening Surgery 9 years 9 months ago #1283599527

All the same meaning you had no increase in length?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Example of PE Lengthening Surgery 9 years 8 months ago #1283613315

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry I wrote that poorly. I had about 1\" Flaccid length increase after surgery that has stayed. With Hanging I got a little over an Inch in Erect length over the course of a year and more - but after I stopped Hanging I would say that I got a permanant 3/4\" - 1\" .

If your Erect length before the surgery is 6\" for example, your Flaccid length after the surgery will be almost 6\". It basically releases your penis so your Flaccid and Erect are very close. To get added Erect length, you will have to stretch or hang and do it a a lot for an extended period of time, like a year - just my experience. The surgery does not really do much for increasing Erect length. It may make it easier to gain length Hanging but I am not for sure.

Best, Dan

Example of PE Lengthening Surgery 9 years 8 months ago #1283674259

hi i was told only to expect 1cm length gain after penis lengthening surgery. but i want at 1.5 Inch more when Erect. is this possible?

Example of PE Lengthening Surgery 9 years 8 months ago #1283681098

bigmac wrote: hi i was told only to expect 1cm length gain after penis lengthening surgery. but i want at 1.5 Inch more when Erect. is this possible?

1.5\" + gain immediately after a lengthening surgery is unheard of and very unrealistic. Heck, even with a strict stretching regimen for months after the procedure, you\'ll be fortunate to reach (let alone surpass) 1.5 inches. Theory holds that the majority of your gains come many months later, assuming of course, you are following (the presumably prescribed) stretching & traction protocol.

Bigmac, have you gotten Lengthening done? If so could you share more?

Example of PE Lengthening Surgery 7 years 11 months ago #1292170459

I\'ve had ligs cut (twice) - doesn\'t do much for Erect length. My erections are now more parallel to the ground as opposed to flagpole-style. The stretchers and vacuum devices needed for post-op give make me impotent so I don\'t think it\'s worth the trouble. The few nights of pain with the nocturnal erections suck too. Got an infection the first time. Girth gain was good, but lig cuts were nothing but trouble.

Example of PE Lengthening Surgery 4 years 11 months ago #1308597915

How does one get permission to view this? Please help.

• Page: