PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Stretching for length - anecdotal evidence
Re: Stretching for length - anecdotal evidence
September 15th, 2011 20:45 UTC #1270243552 While I do not endorse thegrip, it CAN hold a great deal of weight as shown in this picture which shows a guy using it to hold 40 lbs. I personally do NOT advocate using that much weight.
The other picture is the tripod from trac-man.com (stretchwilly.com). I was going to ask what guys think of this product, but the websites as of this writing are not working. Perhaps this company went out of business. The owner/inventor (Ken) of the trac-man.com originally went to Dr. Reed, lost length, and then went to Dr. Rheinschild for Revision. This is NOT Ken Beaton.
The other picture is the tripod from trac-man.com (stretchwilly.com). I was going to ask what guys think of this product, but the websites as of this writing are not working. Perhaps this company went out of business. The owner/inventor (Ken) of the trac-man.com originally went to Dr. Reed, lost length, and then went to Dr. Rheinschild for Revision. This is NOT Ken Beaton.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Stretching for length - anecdotal evidence
September 16th, 2011 00:02 UTC #1270245441 Miracle7:
What are performed Erect bends, DLD blasters, BTC, BTL?
Thanks!
What are performed Erect bends, DLD blasters, BTC, BTL?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Stretching for length - anecdotal evidence
September 24th, 2011 22:59 UTC #1270376771 Thank you for the information and pictures sheldon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Stretching for length - anecdotal evidence
September 26th, 2011 18:46 UTC #1270400418Talking about anecdotal experiences, here is mine. So I dont repeat what i already wrote I will just provide the link where I explained how much and how I did it.
www.thundersplace.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109867
That was two years ago. I continued hanging weights and using the stretcher for a few months but accidentally lost all my gear when I moved overseas. I recently started again, and am now at 7.25 erect inches long.
I know, it would be more helpful if I attached a current pic. I will, but my old laptop died and will not bring it to my office to upload it. So, it will take me some time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Stretching for length - anecdotal evidence
November 4th, 2011 23:12 UTC #1270911043 Thanks EP, Gort, KFH, and Mexmuscle for your comments on this thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Stretching for length - anecdotal evidence
February 20th, 2013 11:31 UTC #1276968520- Barbaraaltman
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 1
- Thanks: 0
Yes, Stretching improve the length of Penis... Even it's a kind of natural penile exercise.
Penis Stretching (For longer penis):Steps:a. Use your index finger and thumb to form an 'OK' symbol and grab your penile head with a firm gripb. Stretch your penis in front of you and keep it in that stretch for 10 -15 secondsc. shake your penis a bit to restore the flow of bloodd. Repeat the stretch again
Penis Stretching (For longer penis):Steps:a. Use your index finger and thumb to form an 'OK' symbol and grab your penile head with a firm gripb. Stretch your penis in front of you and keep it in that stretch for 10 -15 secondsc. shake your penis a bit to restore the flow of bloodd. Repeat the stretch again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Stretching for length - anecdotal evidence
March 16th, 2014 20:39 UTC #1281971193 Gentlemen, what are the blue 'condom' looking things used to attach the weights to the penis and where can they be purchased ? I bought some silicone rubber deals from ebay however I got a blister on my glans and in the end they slipped off anyway....thankyou !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.