PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307127364

Thank you for the post Hoddle!

I have been reading everything since the MyNewSize forum and have always paid great attention to your posts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307127465

Hoddle where were the scar bands that you surgically removed diy?

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307127817

Hoddle where were the scar bands that you surgically removed diy?

Longitudinal on the dorsal side. The attached under the shaft skin and went right down to the buck fascia. I didn\'t remove them, I sliced through them. Imagine the string on a bow, it\'s like cutting through that and allowing the bow the straighten.

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307127902

Thanks for the response!. What about painful erections months or years after? Is it true in your opinion that most are satisfied with the result with PMMA?

I don\'t see why erections would become painful as a result of PMMA.

I can only comment on what I\'ve seen reported here over the years, but I\'d certainly say, based on that alone, that it seems most people are satisfied with their results. However, what pleases one person may not please another. I think much has to do with what your goals are. If you want a much bigger and very aesthetic looking penis, I think there is a far greater chance of being dissatisfied than someone looking for a modest gain. I can think of a few guys who aren\'t happy, that started with a pretty big units in the first place and it always crosses my mind that maybe they\'d have been more accepting of their result if they started off smaller. If you\'ve got a penis that is 7\" long and over 5\" in Girth, you are probably way less likely to be accepting of unevenness etc, than someone who started out 5\" long and 4\" in Girth who just desperately wants to feel more confident in their size.

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307128041

I don\'t see why erections would become painful as a result of PMMA.

I can only comment on what I\'ve seen reported here over the years, but I\'d certainly say, based on that alone, that it seems most people are satisfied with their results. However, what pleases one person may not please another. I think much has to do with what your goals are. If you want a much bigger and very aesthetic looking penis, I think there is a far greater chance of being dissatisfied than someone looking for a modest gain. I can think of a few guys who aren\'t happy, that started with a pretty big units in the first place and it always crosses my mind that maybe they\'d have been more accepting of their result if they started off smaller. If you\'ve got a penis that is 7\" long and over 5\" in Girth, you are probably way less likely to be accepting of unevenness etc, than someone who started out 5\" long and 4\" in Girth who just desperately wants to feel more confident in their size.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me through this a bit. I am quite seriously considering going to dr. C and just want to make sure that this isn\'t a terrible decision. I am ok with some irregularities with a gain of around .75 in Girth..(I think).. Is PMMA with dr C the best option in your experience for that outcome? keeping in mind safety? Also I have seen the naysayers on places like Realself.com some of which refer to buttock PMMA injections which they have deemed totally unsafe. Do these observations about buttock PMMA injections carry over to Penile PMMA injections..and why not?

thanks again brotha!
MadMax

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307128944

that thing where you sliced the scar tissue away! you should probably get a green beret for that.

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307132425

Excellent contribution, hoddle. Glad to see you back!

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307138737

Thanks again for taking the time to help me through this a bit. I am quite seriously considering going to dr. C and just want to make sure that this isn\'t a terrible decision. I am ok with some irregularities with a gain of around .75 in Girth..(I think).. Is PMMA with dr C the best option in your experience for that outcome? keeping in mind safety? Also I have seen the naysayers on places like Realself.com some of which refer to buttock PMMA injections which they have deemed totally unsafe. Do these observations about buttock PMMA injections carry over to Penile PMMA injections..and why not?

thanks again brotha!
MadMax

I think either of the Dr\'s at Avanti Derma are by far the best choice for this procedure. I feel extremely confident in saying that.

I would never try and tell you PMMA is safe. However, after years of observation, I can\'t see why it\'s seen as a high risk procedure when compared to other PE options. In the buttocks they use far more PMMA. I can\'t tell you why it may or may not work better in the penis, only that from what I\'ve seen on this forum over the last 7 years, there doesn\'t appear to be anywhere near the amount of complications as one would have expected by reading what the Dr\'s on Realself say.

But ultimately, I still think these procedures are better suited to those whose lives are severely impacted due to issues relating to the size of their penis. If you are generally happy in life and aren\'t greatly impacted by your penis size insecurities, then I personally wouldn\'t recommend having anything done.

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307140979

Well, it is great to see you back here, this was a great read, Thx a bunch H10. I am so happy that you are at a stage where you feel good about your body.

Your words about Dr C are fair and balanced. The first time I met him, he gave me a hug and a smile!!! How many Dr\'s would do that? especially PE type Dr\'s....

Isn\'t ironic that you performed your own surgery and got the results you wanted where All the other Dr\'s , who trained for 5-7 years in professional field, could not do? Just amazing...That is why I have lessened my respect to \"some\" of the Dr\'s I meet...dare I mention the worst? elist?

Please keep up posted if you do any more \"stuff\" and the best of luck man!

Again, great to see you here, make sure you never go away again....

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 3 months ago #1307141722

I can\'t wait till I can start my own inspiring story like you guys, really makes others who are in my position and once yours , super hopeful, thank you for sharing your stories

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 2 months ago #1307581834

Thanks. Hoddle! You'rewritten a
fascinating letter.

Hoddle10's PE journey including PMMA with Dr Casavantes 5 years 2 months ago #1307585448

Dear Hoddle

Thank you for the update! I am glad that things are better for you now. You posts have always been very logical and well thought out. You have influenced me go slow with process and not just jump on the band wagon. I had my first round of Bellafill Oct 2018 in my penis and it was modest due to for thought and expense. Plan waiting a minimum of 9 months or perhaps over year before I do more. Again I\'m glad for and Thank You for sharing...

• Page: