PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures)

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 3 months ago #1306468800

MadeinUSA wrote: The complications of the Beverly Hills surgery have ruined my life. I truly regret ever going there. I just have to focus on the future.

Good luck man, you are in good hands. I am glad you didn\'t wait any longer as we suggested. You are doing the right thing..

Keep us posted...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 3 months ago #1306470980

Good luck brother!

What is Dr. Gelman operating on you?

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 3 months ago #1306485324

I feel a lot better for you , you are in good hands now. Just take care of your body and mind and you WILL get better.

Thx for continued updates...

Good healing!

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 3 months ago #1306485766

MadeinUSA
Things are now moving in the right direction. This will all be just a bad memory one day.

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 3 months ago #1306488066

Sorry this happened. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 3 months ago #1306564573

Good video post! I\'m going to try this technique for my stretching.

Thanks

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 2 months ago #1306682903

Hello:

I had the implant removed from Dr. Elist three months ago and lost my Erection length by 2 inches, which is huge disappointment. I had a similar issue with the scar tissue forming too quickly and pushing the implant, thus creating a cobra Dick effect. Any way, he\'s recommending injecting Kenalog under the incision (I can feel hardening of scar tissue underneath the incision line) that will help with my regaining my Erection length.. has anyone else on here experienced using Kenalog and it\'s effect? Is it effective? side effects? etc...

I wished that I\'ve found this board before getting the implant, this entire process has been financially and emotionally traumatizing. I\'ve refrained from any sexual encounters due to the shortening of my Dick.. it\'s been depressing!!

Thanks in advance.

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 2 months ago #1307041753

So sorry to hear this. You and I are on the same boat. It\'s been a real nightmare. My penis is now in a horrible shape! I also lost about two inches!

I have NEVER had any Kenalog injections. I have no idea if that will help you or me.

Truthfully, your best option is to consult with a local Urologist at a hospital and see what he or she says about this type of injection. I do have hardening/induration in the pubic region. Dr. Joel Gelman MD at UCI advised me to wait and see what happens.

Good luck with healing!!!

Thx for the pix, I am sure you will get better. I am pleasantly surprised that elist sent you those pix. Just give it some time. Dr Gelman will also guide you through your healing.

Good luck and keep us posted.

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 2 weeks ago #1307986129

I had the elist implant surgery in 2012. I am from Michigan. Dr elist did not tell me about a drain bulb and that i would have extreme pain with erections. He basically said mild discomfort and could go back to work in a few days. That was bullshit. I had to take a couple weeks off. It had its up and downs the forst few years i had it. I wemt back and forth about being glad i did it to having many regrets. A corner piece broke off about 3 or so years after the procedure was done and was floating around. i didnt see anyone about it cause i was a little embarrassed to tell anyone i had it. When i had the surgery Dr Elist basically said keep it as long as you want and if you decide you dont want it anymore just have it removed like it was no big deal and made like it would be as it was prior to having the implant. Well 2 weeks ago i had an intimate evening with the wife. The next day roughly early afternoon i noticed my penis was swelling up and began having a lot of pain and started a fever as well. I went to the dr ( a eurologist) the next day. They drew some blood and put me on antibiotics and that dr told me to come back the next day to see another dr that is more familiar with implants. Went back the next morning and the dr looked at my bloodwork and immediately told me to go to the ER. Ended up being in the hospital for 2 nights, the implant broke into multiple pieces and it had to be removed. I had an infection and became septic as well. The surgeon that removed the implant contacted dr elist and told him about what happened. Dr elist told my surgeon that they had issues with that particular implant breaking into pieces. If dr Elist knew about the issues with that implant, neither him or his office never contacted me to let me know about any defect. As of now my length has gone down and i dont know what other issues i may have due to all the scar tissue. My surgeon is unable to give me an answer what my final outcome will be because its unsure how much scarring etc... Will happen and what it will do. I contacted a lawyer here and they tell me about the statue of limitations in the state of Michigan and say i wouldnt have a chance. They advised me to contact a lawyer in California. I did and heard back from 2 of them and was basically told by 1 they dont do that and the other said to contact a product liability laywer. Does anyone know of any lawyers in California that would want to take this motherfucker down so he cant hurt anyone else. Thanks for any info you may have. Wish i saw these horror stories before i had this done as well. I would never recommend getting this done. This is messing with me mentally. I have lost a lot of length and have scar tissue throughout which is also not allowing my Erection to grow. Will this scar tissue go down some does anyone know? Thank you for this site. Its a relief to talk about it witnout feeling embarrased or judged.

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308029748

My scar tissue has almost disappeared. My urologists prescribed meds for my curvature. My thing is the website doesn\'t show the disadvantages about the procedures. I had fat transfer 5 years ago, a 2nd and was thinking about a 3rd. The fat is clumped at the base. When I went to have a 2nd I didn\'t notice the clump. I don\'t think that I will go back even though I will only have to pay for a touch up. I think that using your own fat is less likely to result in your experiences. I have to believe that the FDA is going to get more involved so your experience won\'t happen . But, since these procedures are elective, once you sign on that you taking a risk, it sort of makes the surgeon feel that the patient is not going to sue me if something goes wrong. I won\'t ever do that procedure that you had. I know that the FDA is approving a non evasive procedure and I\'m waiting for it. The lawyers are so concerned about winning and the ones that take your case will not take it seriously, so be sure to do your homework. I did have a Urologist that removed a Nodule after a surgeon injected fat transfer about 20 years ago. I never met him, and I was definitely a experiment case for him. It only cost 500. Was I a wreck after the surgery. You get what you pay for is really important to remember. So, I hope you the best. Things happen for a reason is my way of coping. You have to take it one day at a time..Good luck.

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 1 week ago #1308047483

Awesomenews08, how did your scar tissue disappear? Time? Meds? How long did it take?

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 5 years 6 days ago #1308100296

gloria\'s?

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 4 years 11 months ago #1308171236

6 to 8 weeks

James Elist Implant Failure (before AND after pictures) 4 years 10 months ago #1308441219

Awesomenews08, what meds were you given to help with the scar tissue? You say it dissolved already. Is it completely gone? If so what treatments were you given?

• Page: