PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bolkonsky's second progress report

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 5 months ago #1305900643

Probation has an expiration date just like prison time, they legally cannot hold you for anymore time unless they give you additional charges. When you accept your deal whether it be probation or a sentence they cannot go back on and tack on additional charges. Probation is a breeze, just stay the fuck out of trouble, the only time you are a commodity is when you\'re actually in prison. I was sentenced to 80 months federal time (biggest waste of time and life lesson for me), I would\'ve given my anything for probation to not miss the time I did with my children. Anyways, I got to see a lot of people putting stuff in their dicks too. They would shave down dominos to whatever shapes and file down a utensil from the kitchen to make a hole and shove it in. I\'ve never seen anybody get sewed up though, they would just let them heal on it\'s own.

Bolkonsky wrote: josh

yes i had tons of concerns at first. I went very light and incrimentally added weight in the beginning. but now i believe using the bib Hanger (its a Clamping Hanger) helps loosen up any nodules and helps keep everything loose and plastic as it should. I\'ll go more into this with my Hanging thread.

New1inch

I was super happy with the increase the silicon microdroplets gave my head. just look at my pics above. You can see how it helps the ridge of my glans really pop. If i would have had another 4 cc\'s it would have made a big big difference. I\'m still contemplating what to do. I really want my glans bigger.

Damienmin

Probation is an in and out game. they can extend your probation anytime they please, up to 10 years. Put you in and out of prison as much as they like. Fuck with you as much as they like. You are a commodity giving them a job. If you suck it up and do the time. You cost the state money and resources. You take away their commodity. You give yourself zero chance of extending your time. Parole and probation are a joke. I\'d take 10 years in prison over 1 year of probation from the state i\'m from. Fuck them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306399274

well i\'m heading down for my third round tomorrow. And i think Karma got me.

I met this girl i really really like. which is very very rare for me to actually like a bitch. And i was too big for her. literally even with silicon lube i was too much. I know with time i could stretch her out. But everything in me is telling me to not go down there. My memory of my goals are telling me to go. but my instincts are telling me not to go. Its a fucked situation. But i\'m going. lol

I\'m going to just tell Dr. Morales to go light with the 10%.

I\'m getting HA and PRP so we will see.

Wish me luck guys. I\'m more nervous this round than i was the first one.

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306399423

Welcome to \"Milfs only\" land!

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306399640

camphallo.

so not true. its just the vagina bro. they come in different sizes.

right now i\'m seeing two girls semi seriously. one is 18 years old. I\'m the second guy she has been with and she takes me no problem. The other is a 22 year old and she is the one i actually like alot and she is crazy tight. we tried for like 50 minutes and it just wasnt happening. it actually sucks. lol i hope it gets better.

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306399779

I know bro! But you must admit the larger you go the more limited your choices.

Bolkonsky wrote: camphallo.

right now i\'m seeing two girls semi seriously. one is 18 years old. I\'m the second guy she has been with and she takes me no problem. The other is a 22 year old and she is the one i actually like alot and she is crazy tight. we tried for like 50 minutes and it just wasnt happening. it actually sucks. lol i hope it gets better.

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306399789

yea your totally right.. i\'m trying to gain no more than a quarter Inch this round. lol

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306400290

Go light with the 10% he says.... No more than a quarter Inch he says.....

Rightttt........

Bolkonsky wrote: yea your totally right.. i\'m trying to gain no more than a quarter Inch this round. lol

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306400582

Bolkonsky wrote: camphallo.

You like the one that can\'t take you now and you are STILL going to TJ???
Dude!!!!!

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306470785

mustang! i know i\'m messed up lol. Its so weird for me to actually like a girl. I feel like i\'m very \"red-pill-aware\". Its like I\'m in like unrequited love with this girl. She is a little different. When girls grab my Dick they almost all say \"oh fuck\" ... Well this girl says \"damn is that real\" she took me off guard because noone ever asked that before. She was being facetious but she was right. lol

So i went light! i only had 15cc\'s of 10% and this afternoon i\'m doing a touch-up in one area. I also got HA and honestly i cant even tell. When i got silicon-microdroplets my first 2 rounds with avanti-derma they were very noticable. This HA isnt even visible. I\'m not sure what to think of it yet, but so far there is no size increase.

Side note: i had 100cc\'s in my biceps. Holy fucking hell does this hurt. I dont know what i was thinking. but i did it. I\'m lucky to be typing this right now i\'m in so much pain. wish me luck guys. i cant even pick up my luggage to fly back home right now.

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306472659

@Bolkonsky first let me say good move on picking time over parole. Some people just don\'t understand. Second, I\'m about to take the plunge to TJ but I just gotta know, when they grab it can they tell that it\'s been enhanced?? I can\'t stand the thought of being found out. Is there a difference in feel from soft to hard or its it the same texture ask the time making the only difference standing or Flaccid??

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306478044

Wholly Batman...LOL..100CC each or both Biceps?

HA from DR C\'s office? on top of PMMA or just glans?

Good luck healing man...post some pix when ready...

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306480676

Congrats on the Dick and all, but I am really curious about the muscle injections. I know Dr. C has had them and I have always been curious about it. Dude, after you give it some time you have to give me/us an update on how that worked out. I would consider doing this too if I was down there for another round.

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 3 months ago #1306480749

Hey Bolonsky,

How long did you do PE to gain your current EL Stat\'s ?

Bolkonsky's second progress report 5 years 11 hours ago #1308155322

Where did the Hanging for length thread go?

• Page: