PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304199333

morejourney wrote: I am 100% sure that tropical is not a troll! because i am in a similar situation than he is...

If implied circumstance is all it takes to earn your \"100%\" assurances, you deserve his advice. Enjoy FFT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304199395

Dont like the aggressive or scornful way you are answering me.
I think sometimes there is a fine line between being perceptive or paranoid.

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304204524

morejourney wrote: Dont like the aggressive or scornful way you are answering me.

chester is just a little bitch who behaves like an infant, he thinks he can call the shots here depite having no actual powers on the forum, classic gatekeeper and an arrogant douche.

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304204529

chester wrote: If you guys want to continue wasting your time with this troll, so be it. When you repeatedly submit unsubstantiated, unsupported and undocumented posts, and resort to finger-pointing when asked to provide documentation, you lose total credibility. The troll gets no more of my attention.

act your age, not your shoe size you wanker.

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304228534

morejourney wrote: Dont like the aggressive or scornful way you are answering me.

\"Aggressive and scornful,\" laughable. Given that tropical1994 restarted the convo on the *only* thread you started here (after getting no replies), I\'m not surprised by your response.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/aut...97152?pid=1304103114

On the Web, there are no coincidences. Again, good luck with fft, and everything else.

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304231908

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Everyone needs to be more respectful. Each procedure has its merits . Don't understand why everyone is not being supportive of one another. I've had FFT. well documented problems. .. but everything fine now. Would have done differently . But still used FFT - with a different doctor. ., Not telling anyone else this is best. But I have my reasons.. People getting excellent results from Dr C with PMMA .. that's great .,Need objective , positive, info on all procedures ..

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304232095

• Visitor
  • Visitor
My only issue or frustration is there seems to be zero information on RECENT FFT procedures. I'm not interested in 10 or 15 years ago. And yes the challenge is getting viable healthy fat cells injected(so yes I am very interested in newer techniques-and do think how it's harvested ,processed and injected is important and which Doctor is getting better results)Maintaing an adequate blood supply is the challenge , but yes , I do want to hear about new methods .. whether by Morganstern/Carney , Giunta, Capriotti or whoever..There are still a lot of people getting FFT ..yet scant (recent) information..IAnd yes I want to continue to hear. about PMMA , Voluma and Ellanase,etc!! Just encourage members to put honest , up to date information on this board .. Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304233892

@chester
i looked this word up \'scornful\' because english is not my first language.
so isnt it scornful to wish me luck for FFT in a way like making fun of me?

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304234208

and to be clear, for enlargement the only procedure i personal would consider is HA but its expensive and not permanent.
but i am not disrespectful to others because they prefer another procedure.

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304235484

• Visitor
  • Visitor
No one should be belittled on this board . Total BS

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304239378

Yeah definitely agree with WC. Guys should just chill out a bit. Cussing others out gets us nowhere. If u don't agree with someone fine but no need to rip their head off. I think this is a good thread because it touches on what some of us have been thinking: that the proverbial thumb may be on the scale for Dr. C and his PMMA procedure.

But unless I'm missing something only a few guys doing the FFT, which I am leaning towards, offer their results on here. That's too bad because a doctor like Giunta claims to have done over 4,000 procedures. But we can't expect every pe patient to be a member of this web site. Plenty of guys get FFT pe done and are either ecstatic or disappointed then either go about living their lives or try to get things treated discreetly. They don't owe any of us anything but it would be nice if more FFT patients shared their experiences.

Meanwhile all these guys getting rounds and rounds of PMMA are generous enough to offer their photo evidence. PMMA really seems to work and is tempting but the complications though few and far between are daunting because of possible latent effects: things may be cool and fun now but what happens 10 or 20, 40 years from now. I hope I still care if I live to be 80 or 90 that I can still fuck or jerk one out.

The other thing is it's not exactly a hop, skip and a jump for me to go back and forth to Mexico. At least with Giunta, Capriotti and Morgenstern they are relatively close if shit goes awry. Some of the results I have seen on their web sites are not that different from Dr C. And let's be clear not all PMMA procedures are a home run either. I have seen some train wrecks. Yes some ffts look busted for sure but others have similar looks to PMMA esp that overgrowth of shaft skin over the glands. Some guys are ok with it some aren't. I don't think it looks bad because it's only in Flaccid state. When Erect it looks fantastic. If I remember right Caine had that look. When Erect the guy's a monster. Flaccid it was hella thick: looked good.

One more point: Dr C wrote a scientific paper extolling the virtues of the PMMA procedure. Of course he's going to talk it up because he has a financial interest in it being attractive to prospective patients and that's fine. Obviously it's working because he is very successful at delivering desired results. I have watched his YouTube videos and they are impressive and his facilities look clean and efficient. I have no problem with him at all I just think a little healthy skepticism is in order here. I mean after all it is synthesized, micronized plexiglass. It is meant for the face and using it off label on the penis no matter how successful so far could have dire consequences at some point in the near or far future. But Dr C does a good job from what I have seen in knowing when to cut his patients off. He seems to know exactly when enough is enough. I think that shows integrity while also delivering solid results and patient satisfaction.

Check out YouTube of these freak body builders in Brazil that over inject PMMA and synthol into their biceps and triceps. They either do it to themselves or get a doc to do it. Of course Dr C doesn't do anything close to this to guys' dicks which is obviously a great thing. Not to mention if he was over inflating like those body builders he would be out of business by now. No way a penis could take that or if it could it would look as freaky as those dudes bis and tris.

What is really needed is an independent study of both PMMA and FFT procedures. I get it though most legit urologists don't believe in pe. They think it's bunk and dangerous. And the world of medicine has bigger fish to fry than to try to help solve a problem that a bunch of insecure men are suffering with. It is seen more as cosmetic, vanity issue than something that could truly be a difference maker in men's lives. I know my life would flip 180 degrees for the better. Men suffer in silence with their penis insecurities and probably feel as badly about it as men with male pattern baldness. Maybe worse.

Breasts implants? Now and possibly forever in the main stream of surgeries. Researched and surgical technique more or less perfected. Lipo? Same thing. PE? Stigmatized and humiliating to bring up in social settings. Not so for the other above mentioned surgeries. So by the time medications or clinical trials for some pe miracle cure are found all our dicks will be old, withered and about to fall off. And that's why for better or worse a lot of us are being proactive and jumping into these procedures without them being fully vetted. That's is the choice and the freedom we should rightfully pursue to improve our bodies and more importantly our confidence.

I definitely admire and thank all the guys who have pursued, undergone and shared their experiences about their procedures. Without this site and the guys on here I would have no hope at all. At least there is a place we can all come for support and encouragement. I have only done prp which worked for maybe a month but doesn't do much for long term enlargement. But I know my options now and I think I have even figured out the size I want to eventually be which I would never have been able to figure out without this site.

Peace guys. Stay safe.

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304247102

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Wish I was 10 years younger . Didn't even realize FFT, PMMA or HA procedures were being done til about 2 years ago ..Only remember horrible results of fat injections from 80'd and 90's

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304249310

Very well put, Wannab

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304249425

wildcat44$ wrote: No one should be belittled on this board . Total BS

I agree, despite that Tropical/morejourney has called me a \"little bitch, wanker\' infant, Etc\". However, trolls get entirely ignored. \"Trolls\" are what we call those who submit derogatory posts against procedures, people, etc, with *ZERO* documentation nor actual examples to support their baseless claims. We point them out to maintain the integrity of the vital information, as their baseless, negative, agenda-driven posts can derail substantive, productive threads, such as this one. The link I shared in my last post says everything about what the tropical/morejourney agenda is about. Anyone else wants to actually believe their nonsense, you\'re more than welcome to. I was done a few days ago.

PhalloBoards should change its name to PMMABoards 5 years 11 months ago #1304249833

i agree, it s good to point out trolls. The problem is, when the person who calls them out is paranoid and his claims are wrong.
If you are really interested check out fordyce spots forum. tropical is no troll and i am not him.