PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 6 years 4 months ago #1301927813

I was told pre-procedure pumping was okay, and I figured it\'d be a good idea to have things as big as possible (the PRP more than helped there), in order to provide the PMMA more volume to diffuse through, but I was advised specifically not to pump after the procedure until things were fully stabilized and the tissue matrix was set.

AstroD, thanks for the advice--I see some of the early stages of it now, but I\'m told that if I fill out the base more, it\'ll retract the skin back. I purposely asked for a more light concentration for my first round to make sure that my body responds correctly to the PMMA. It\'s really easy to fall into that trap of wanting everything maxed out right away.

Overall, every day I look down and think, \"wow, this is what having a normal-sized Dick feels like\". Can\'t wait to be able to look down in amazement after the second or third treatment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 6 years 4 months ago #1301928317

T.Greyjoy wrote: Pre Procedure Images Attached (instead of embedded)

Hey, Greyjoy,

Could you please embedding your pictures since I cannot open them.
I am about to confirm my appointment with Dr C. and would appreciate a realistic impression upfront.
Thank you!

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 6 years 3 months ago #1302523301

Amazing results

Thankyou for sharing mate

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 6 years 3 months ago #1302526738

Wow that read like a good novel I wish I was that good at writing. Wanted to chime in and double down on the no pumping. I think when I went they said light pumping was acceptable after 8 days. It most absolutely is not and I would recommend not pumping for a very long time after.

Good to see someone taking it slow from the beginning I bet Dr. C appreciated that a lot and the results look really good congrats man.

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 5 years 11 months ago #1303866971

Any new updates?

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 5 years 1 month ago #1307704109

Okay, so it\'s now been a bit over a year and I\'m going back for round two. Just sent my deposit over and booked my accommodations. Avanti Derma recommends two rounds plus 1 touch-up, so we\'ll see how this goes. I\'m opting for PRP again, as I did in the first round.

As for long-term effects from a year after the first procedure, there\'s been a tad bit more \"shrinkage\", and there\'s still a very slight \"lumpiness\" on the right (though I\'m the only one who notices). Still, I\'m bigger than I was when I started, so all is good. Appointment is booked for the end of March, and I\'ll post updates as they come.

One thing to note; I had a rather \"aggressive\" session with my partner; between sex and manual manipulation there was an alarming amount of inflammation for a few days after. Inflammation in any case would have been normal, but the pattern suggested that it was localized mostly to the tissues that were injected with PMMA--which was the tissue layer around the corpus cavernosum. In retrospect, this made sense, since there was probably disruption in the tissue matrix that suspended the PMMA.

As for update measurements, I\'m ordering new measuring tapes--apparently the ones I got from China are waaaay off on the inches calibration. (3.5cm to 1 Inch, WTF!) Had a momentary panic moment when I thought I measured 3.75\" MSEG, which would\'ve constituted a full Inch shrinkage from BEFORE round 1. This also means that my original tape might\'ve been off by some degree as well, so I won\'t have accurate progress notes until I get the original measurements from Dr. C.

I\'m going to dig out the pump from storage and will begin pumping to expand the tissues slowly.

More to come.

-TG

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 5 years 1 month ago #1307709753

Did a measurement with a confirmed calibrated measuring tape and my EG is a touch under 5\" at about 12.5 cm, which works out to 4.92\". If my initial measurements were accurate, then at 4 11/16\" (4.69\"), then my gain after 1.5 years is a touch under .25\". I was hoping to have kept a little more (I was 5.25\" at two months post round 1), but overall, I\'m satisfied with the round, considering there\'s quite a bit of tissue volume between the two circumferences. I\'ll ask Dr. C to be a little less conservative with the filler volume this time around, and hopefully I can cement something around 5.25-5.5\" as a permanent Girth after another year.

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 5 years 1 month ago #1307711265

Did the inflammation have you worried at all?

Once a while back, maybe a year ago, that happened to me. Good news is it only lasted about a night, and that was the only occurrence of it ever happening.

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 5 years 1 month ago #1307713368

Having extensively read through the forums before I went through with the procedure, I remember coming across the case of a patient who developed an infection that spread to that tissue layer not too long after his operation, so I did have a momentary freakout of unlikely scenarios. How would I go to the primary care doctor to get a referral to Urology and then explain again what I did to my penis to require a bypass of first and second line treatments to get a direct injection of antibiotics? What if the PMMA had to be removed and a \"degloving\" and debridement process was necessary? (Something that wouldn\'t have been covered by insurance) All that was going through my mind.

But yeah, it was friction trauma in the end and a reminder to take things a tad bit easier in the future.

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 4 years 10 months ago #1308525311

Hey how are things going ? Did you go for round 2 yet ?

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 4 years 10 months ago #1308551893

Have you gotten it done yet. After your round 2 embed some pics to see. Good luck!!

T.Greyjoy PMMA Log with Dr. C at Avanti Derma 4 years 10 months ago #1308561571

I believe he's been killed by the night king, so we may not get any more updates.

• Page: