PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scrotal web Reduction Dr. Giunta

Scrotal web Reduction Dr. Giunta 5 years 1 month ago #1307905291

@NahImSayin & Jfc2120

Was it worth it to you now that its all done ? Would you do it again? Any feedback on downtime from sex ?

Ive considered this before but never wanted the downtime; that and i\'m married and my wife never seemed to give a shit about my ballbag.

I\'ll start my response with a little update from my previous message. The swelling has gone down almost completely and it\'s looking better each day. Would i do it again? Haha i will say no but only because i know i don\'t have to and also yes the down time is some days a challenge being that 4 weeks no sexual activity (not even masturbation) but i am very happy i got it out of the way. Will no longer be annoying with condoms or physically in general as well as visually.

Though I do say if you\'re settled in and your wife has no problem with it then you can probably save some money and certainly the downtime may be strenuous for both of you. I am fairly young and single so the only person that has to suffer the downtime is me haha. Maybe you both can align a time where you both would be out of commission at the same time.

hope this helped

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scrotal web Reduction Dr. Giunta 5 years 1 month ago #1307911475

$1900 isn't bad at all. I definitely need to get this done. Want to do it before getting PMMA. How's it looking right now? Jfc are you the original poster of this thread, just different username? I'm confused.. lol

Scrotal web Reduction Dr. Giunta 5 years 1 month ago #1307916252

$1900 isn't bad at all. I definitely need to get this done. Want to do it before getting PMMA. How's it looking right now? Jfc are you the original poster of this thread, just different username? I'm confused.. lol

no i am not

Scrotal web Reduction Dr. Giunta 5 years 1 month ago #1307960084

my wife never seemed to give a shit about my ballbag.

I just tell mine it is extra base Girth. LOL

• Page: