PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: In for a penny, in for a pounding.

In for a penny, in for a pounding. 5 years 8 months ago #1305144527

damienmin wrote: Any updates?

Just been going in twice a day having Ian look over it. Wrapped that swelling so the product wouldn\'t migrate there as much. Going in twice tomorrow before we head out at noon.Wife has been taking care of the messages at night and told me she had to fight the urge to jump on it when it was Erect lol. I would highly suggest, as others have, spending a whole week here for aftercare. Ian\'s guidance has been invaluable. Results, so far, have exceeded my expectations aesthetically. Right side and top side are damn near perfect as far as I can tell. I did the phallotox so hopefully that will help with refraction in the coming days/weeks. I\'ll try and upload some photos that aren\'t of my junk on a cold counter tomorrow. The only hiccup has been the fluid in the looser part of my circ scar. If that doesn\'t trap the PMMA and create an issue I\'m thinking it will be quite the successful first round. Fingers crossed and thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In for a penny, in for a pounding. 5 years 8 months ago #1305187152

That\'s great they will take as much time as you want to help with aftercare, it shows they genuinely care about their patients/results. How is that area by your circ scar doing? Can you upload some more pictures?

friendoffailure wrote:
Just been going in twice a day having Ian look over it. Wrapped that swelling so the product wouldn\'t migrate there as much. Going in twice tomorrow before we head out at noon.Wife has been taking care of the messages at night and told me she had to fight the urge to jump on it when it was Erect lol. I would highly suggest, as others have, spending a whole week here for aftercare. Ian\'s guidance has been invaluable. Results, so far, have exceeded my expectations aesthetically. Right side and top side are damn near perfect as far as I can tell. I did the phallotox so hopefully that will help with refraction in the coming days/weeks. I\'ll try and upload some photos that aren\'t of my junk on a cold counter tomorrow. The only hiccup has been the fluid in the looser part of my circ scar. If that doesn\'t trap the PMMA and create an issue I\'m thinking it will be quite the successful first round. Fingers crossed and thanks!

In for a penny, in for a pounding. 5 years 8 months ago #1305190663

friendoffailure wrote: Dr. C, Ian, and Dr morals were extremely nice and made the whole \"shoving a bunch of needles in my Dick\" thing a relatively pleasurable experience. Lol.

Did they stop using canulas?

In for a penny, in for a pounding. 5 years 8 months ago #1305190692

I thought the fear with using cannulas was that you could inject into an artery?

Like Dr bumbum ....... Look it up

In for a penny, in for a pounding. 5 years 8 months ago #1305193705

chester wrote: Did they stop using canulas?

I\'m pretty sure they used canulas for the actual PMMA. I had prp and the phallotox, looking like it\'s helping with refraction so far, not to mention all the anesthetic they injected. So even minus the PMMA still a bunch of needles in my Dick lol.

The swelling in the circ scar is all but gone and there don\'t seem to be any irregularities! That was probably my biggest concern right out the gate. That prp is fucking nuts. The kind of swelling/bruising I had down there would have probably taken 3-4 weeks to heal without it and its been a week and its basically good. I have a pretty symmetrical Dick and aesthetically I like it and was not looking forward to any cosmetic issues. For right now though it seems to be as good, if not better, than before.

I\'ll try and get some Erect measurements tonight.
Flaccid is basically bigger than pre-PMMA Erect.

Fbg: 5.25
Msfg: 5.5
Fl: 4.25

• Page: