PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Off to see the PMMA wizard next week.

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298020270

Good luck! You are in good hands. Let us know how it goes.

Definitely take a bunch of \"before\" pictures from various angles, both Flaccid and Erect. That way you can more easily replicate the angle for comparison if you have multiple to choose from. Maybe throw in some measured ones too if you brought a tape measure with you. You\'ll be glad you took the time to do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298026587

Hello,

Well that wasn\'t bad so far. I am in the first stage of waiting for a few hours to take the bandage off, and then begin the rolling. Last night in Carl\'s Jr was listening to Adele - \'Rolling in the deep\' Maybe I will play that today, music to roll by.

Nervous being handled by so many hands, but that passed after comfort settles in and you realise that it will not stop. Also I rarely undress in front of others. That is the hard part. But then you think, these guys do this every day, so no need to be embarrassed. For them it is work, and I guess if no man was uncomfortable undressing then there would be no clinic.

Anaesthetic is painless, PRP is 4 vials of blood. I chose not to watch any of it. Twitched once and bumped my arm into the Doc. hmmmm. dangerous to do that as they are armed with a needle.

Opted not to do the scrotum enhancement this time. baby Balls will have to stay \'Les petite boules mignonnes \' \'small Balls\' looks and sounds better in French. Maybe next time round.

The sheet says the PMMA is 9 ml of 30% and 8 ml of 10%. Didn\'t look through the PMMA procedure. Then it was over.

Took before photos and will do after photos shortly after post bandage. then upload them both.

Challenges: 1. when going to the 11th floor, wondering if the people in the lift know what you are doing and where you are going.
2. When you come out of the lift wondering if people know where you have been. So I thought of it as a game. I will watch, the first person to look at my crotch area is either interested in me (less likely), or knows what I have done.

Challenge no. 3. navigating technology. Facebook, god bless it, wants access to my whole digital life, and I make mistakes with my posts. So trying to take photos and keep them away from Big all seeing Brother is a paranoid\'s worst nightmare. It may just be me, but I don\'t really want a family member waking in the night to a post of a mangly swollen penis. There is no one I hate that much.

Anyway I will try posting a swag of photos later in the day.

Cheers. one who survived.

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298026625

Congratulations! See, I told you it would go well.
Now the real aftercare begins. Keep an eye it for the next couple of days. Aftercare is a HUGE part of final outcome.

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298027717

Hello,
If someone can let me know if the pics worked. They were automatically reduced by about a 5th of original size.

pic no:

30 - before
36 - the incredible shrink effect
39 / 45 - Erect
47 - bandage
49 - post bandage
54 - post rolling massage

The stats:

prior FG just a few millimetres or 3/16ths under 4 inches (loosely measured no pressure)
EG similarly just under 5 in.

EL 5 1/2

After FG just a bit under 5 inches.

There will be no EG or EL measure just yet - I will schedule in an Erection when the poor little bugger is over the shock.

Tips - IKEA measuring tapes are ideal, light, hopefully accurate.

Left my tape on the bed when I went out, staff came into bring towels, they made the bed and moved the tape. Iwonder what they could think. lol.

So there appears to be no swelling, as it is still firm and appears the same as post procedure and post bandage. Somaybe i will miss out on that side effect. lots of bruising. Havent had this much bruising since I was beaten up by a gang of ten when I was eighteen. Note to self - never wear ripped yellow leather pants and a mohawk at 3 am in a strictly middle eastern part of town.

Feels a bit heavier. I think given my anatomical structure, there may not ever be a real hang feeling- I am just too much of a shrinker. tomorrow the stretch regime begins.

Did a little massaging - didn\'t need much. Easier than I envisioned.

Overall, satisfied so far. visually it appears an improvement on what \'wasn\'t\' there, not overdone, a modest improvement visually.

early days.
over, out and up.

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298028082

thats awesome man. thanks for posting. I cant wait to see the after Erect compared to the Prior. I think your \'shrinkage\' or turtleing problem will go away with a consistant stretching and or Hanging regiment

fyi the first pic is just of your pubes... lmao

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298028346

Make sure you keep it extended, stretched or Erect as often as possible for the next couple of days. It will help keep any product from bunching or collecting unevenly.

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298029189

OK try again on b4 photos

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298032039

Thankyou Briceb for advice.

Finally some swelling in the night on top front. gone from post op 5 in FG to 5.25 FG.
the weight is more and the hang is at 4.5 in. what has been great is no retraction. this is so much more comfortable. For me, It now looks how it would be to be ideal given my size and structure, however I know some is swelling. pic attached. (the pic doesnt really show on its own, but alongside the before photo is quite dramatic) the massage is routine. there is a tendency to form a small ridge on the left side near glans. easy to smooth. there is no product leak from insertion holes, nor nodules. a little blood but that was because i tried a semi Erection before the swelling. definitely thicker, around 5.5 plus.

sleep is little, i am a stomach sleeper, and cannot fall aasleep on back, so pretty tired.

mistake - i thought the \'flomax\' was for erections, and nothinghappened. so i took another. after a little google, It seems it is not for erections, it is for relaxing the muscles associated with the area. it helps prostrate. it was great to not have late night urges to go to the toilet. oh well. wont do that again.

cheers, survivor of the night.

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298032207

steve, it looks like it hangs way better man. good for you! I\'m getting my first round done in october. how many days of flomax do they give you?

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298035471

Hello, flomax is 10 days. today the downward migration of product is very fluid. massage it up, 5 mins later it is down. I guess the healing process changes as the days go by....

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298038398

This seems to work. - see pic. the product moves down with gravity within a few mins of massaging it down. so at least wearing the extender a few times a day for an hour with penis raised can stop the flow from going tothe tip and stay in place, or be closer to base where it needs to be thicker.

It is true like u say in earlier post briceb,that it could be a pig in blanket situation, given retraction. and yes if just left with no manipulation it looks like a small Hanging bell with the bulk of product moved down plus retraction. I laughed, so i wouldnt be offended if someone else did in a sex situation. so lots of exending, try to avoid it anyway.

the hotel is fine to stay in. a few points to watchout for. the floor slopes. cant imagine it was on purpose. you wouldnt purposefully incline a room onthe 24th floor ?? and wearsocks or footwear if you are inside allday walking around recovering. My feet were pretty black bythe end ofthe day. so obviously no steam clean for sometime.

The channels on the tv were not hd, more like vhs quality, so a bitfrustrating. so bring a laptop and ur own entertainment if something like thatis a bother to you.

Staying until product settles - expected by 72hours. wouldnt feel confidentto go away before that time. maybe after 2nd roundit works.

I am amazed at how soft the product is. it hasnt set, so dont know the final, but it is really natural feeling. and when i forced a semi Erection, it is hard as supposedtobe.

The bruising is near gone, very red, but the purple is over. and not sore to masssage - bit sensitive. that is about 30 hours post procedure. the swelling appears gone now. hardly any leakage. no escaping product, no nodules. so far anyway. so the last step is setting, then the body can go to work and build the wall of collagen and seal it off.

Finally, it is a vast improvement on what was. it wont win any magnum medals of grand magnitude, but for someone beginning in the smaller range with excellent retraction, it is a good improvment. has a bit more weight, has a little bit of swing. feels more present rather than absent,if that makes sense.

thanks, 30 hours later and counting.

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298038481

Since you are staying there, I think you should go visit the doc again to get a check up. I\'m not saying anything is wrong, but you are already there so why not have them look at it. Some guys went back multiple days for check ups and product manipulation. Just an idea.

Yes, that is what I was talking about. Keeping it stretched will help keep the PMMA from bunching up while you are Flaccid.

Looks like your bruising has changed a lot. Looking much better.

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298138803

tks. yes went twice today, and will tommorow. it is helpful tobe corrected, and reasurred that it is going fine

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298143545

All going well.

sleep is pretty rooted. i am a stomach sleeper, cannotgo to sleep on back. so i try on side. getting only 3-4 hrs a night. but not doing much in day, so ok.

no leaks, holes healed, light red, instead of dark or purple. this 45 hrs later. Forced an Erection in night. hard work, no mood forit. measures from base to under glans 6 in, 5.5 in and 5 in. there is no swelling, so this is may be indicative of result.

before i only measured mid, and that was 5 in, slightly under.

i think as a result of the trying to force an Erection this caused swelling. woke up with an Erection. it looked cartoonish. measured and it was 6 in. all the way.

what is reassuring is the product follows the same shape ofthe prior Erect penis. in both non swollen and swollen erections. bigger at base, in a little, then bulges out a bit, tapers, and then a more mushroom head. mushroom head only there if full arousal, otherwise, it is smaller than shaft.

lost 1/2 in length, so looked veryfunnyfor asmall penis. went from EL 5.5 in to 5 in.
i asked Ian, at the clinic this am, and he pointed the obvious, the fat pad has entry points so is swollen fora while,so length measurements from base will be off. This rings true with other posts, ssaying any length loss is back soon after. But it gives an aesthetic perception. perhaps my smaller EL needs proportion and going to 6 in. EG all the way on shaft needs caution, if appearance ismore important that packing a punch. it will be different for each. what is surprising is that 5 in to 5.5 in EG sounds minimal in mesurement, but in reality it is a huge diff. keep this in mind when planning to have PMMA. .5 sounds small aachievement, it is not.

What is good and has been achieved, is the Flaccid feeling and that the nothing in the pants feeling is gone. It is not maximus bulgus, but it is more present. so walking down the street, the prior slight awareness of less bulge is gone. Just a personal self conscious thing that was present. so that is really helpful to be rid of that introversion.

I am not too worried about ball size at the moment, there is no retraction there at mo. I have just come from winter, so the temperatures sit around 10 - 20 degree celcius (50 - 70 fahrenheit) and cold nights and dry air are small Balls. but here it is summer- not hot but constant, and so the fuller look is present.

well, i can only think of success so far. being a Grower, it is not an aesthetic Flaccid look - before or after - pig in blanket. But then penises generally can be pretty ugly - and at the same time pretty beautiful - many variations.

Cheers, another night gone by

Off to see the PMMA wizard next week. 6 years 8 months ago #1298145873

Bored today, so walked into Zona Centro- Avendidos Constitucion for a sightsee. About a 50 min walk there from grand hotel. Really needed the massage when I got there, I could feel it like a lump of clay. Like wet sand in the bottom of an old sock ! so went into a cafe, had a taco, went to the divey bathroom and had a massage. 2 pesos for the bathroom Had the usual thought. I am in a tourist cafe joint massaging my Dick. Cant wait to post that on facebook similarly after the walk back really needed it. It is an eye opener though. Every single person stares at me, whenever I am out and about from the hotel. The small 1. 5 mill city I come from is multi cultural. In the city every 1/3 person is from China, vietnam or indonesia. every 4th is from Italy or Greece and every 1/5th is from middle East and then nigeria. Here everyone is latino - and that is that. so maybe i standout, especially being off the beaten tourist path, just wandering streets. You get used to growing up in melting pot of cultures. Fact: The australian birth rate of 300 000 a year is equal to the 300 000 yearly immigrant intake. It is a challenge in schools now, and estimated that half the children starting school will begin with no little or no English, only speaking their first language in the home till they start school.

anyway, i digress, I am supposed to be talking about penises.

Penises are useful and pleasureable

Cheers.