PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How Phalloboards & Dr C changed my Life - a phalloplasty Love Story

How Phalloboards & Dr C changed my Life - a phalloplasty Love Story 6 years 8 months ago #1297927872

HunkChunk wrote: Hi Dream,

The only girl who asked \"what did you do, this isn\'t normal\" was a Thai girl who had never seen such a thick unit. She also probably knew that locally many transgenders in Thailand have work done to their bodies, etc. There is an extensive penile reconstruction industry in Thai hospitals after jealous wives take action against unfaithful husbands. So she was an unusual exception.

True that the smaller Asian girls (read: Thai girls with tiny inner proportions) complain when a guy is large. This is also maybe due to the fact that they often have sex when not aroused. Therefore it doesn\'t stretch to accommodate a larger dude. For many of them sex isn\'t the same as for a Western woman but maybe a means to an end or a social conveyance.

FWIW

HC

Hi HC;

Most Asian women who are from Asia, are small, but with proper foreplay and lube and easy insertion they can take larger guys. They actually almost \"expect\" foreign men to be large, by their standards not by ours, and in most cases enjoy if done properly.
In most cases, these ladies will never sexually enjoy their local men anymore and prefer the foreign hung guys. Of course they will still go out with their own culture men due to language and culture.

Thailand has an impressive medical array of cosmetic surgery optoin in every aspect. they are known to be the best in the world for re-attaching cut off penises by jealous Thai women, These \"supposedly obedient Asian \" women\' they can be very nasty indeed!

It\'s widely known in Asia not to sleep with local girls with any sharp object in the room.... LOL...Really though, not joking, especially if you are a \"playboy\"....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How Phalloboards & Dr C changed my Life - a phalloplasty Love Story 6 years 8 months ago #1297927952

From what I\'ve experienced Korean women are much tighter than Thai women, much better looking also.

How Phalloboards & Dr C changed my Life - a phalloplasty Love Story 6 years 8 months ago #1297945830

Hi Reckaw,

Yikes I\'ve not been with a Korean girl but this puts a damper on it...

Hi Mustang,

I can sympathize with the saying to not sleep with an Asian girl when there\'s a sharp object in the room. I never noticed any but will be sure to look - even if I\'m out of the circuit. Thanks for the advice, the Asian girls I met weren\'t into foreplay so maybe I should have changed my game. I still think that pretending to be shy is important because getting undressed in front of them made several bolt for the door never to be seen again.

HC

How Phalloboards & Dr C changed my Life - a phalloplasty Love Story 6 years 8 months ago #1297956672

\"Bolt for the door\" .....LOL.

I never had that happened, you must be huge now. I normally not show it to them till we are about to go for the insertion. But I always make sure they are wet and exited then they are good to go!

The Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese and Thais I have had were all small and tight in a very similar way. Of course it is a very small sample, but I think that Most Asian women are genetically small. It may be impossible to truly judge Who\'s smaller. Of course I am talking regular Asian women, not prostitutes.....

• Page: