• Page:

TOPIC: Revision surgery advice plz?

Revision surgery advice plz? 7 years 1 month ago #1295126315

• abc
  • abc's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
If I were to choose to have a Revision surgery the first step would be to have the fat removed. Based on several comments here I\'m very impressed with Dr. R. in SoCal. Especially the way he supported a patient who didn\'t follow his advice and had a procedure he wouldn\'t recommend. Are there any there other doctors you\'d recommend for such a procedure? I understand it\'s a difficult process as the fat has to be cut out with a scalpel and obviously there are huge risks involved..

Also, is the PM feature working? I sent PMs to kingpin and soma but haven\'t heard back.. If they aren\'t frequent on this board will they get a notification via email that someone sent them a PM?

Thanks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Revision surgery advice plz? 7 years 1 month ago #1295126425

abc wrote: If I were to choose to have a revision surgery the first step would be to have the fat removed. Based on several comments here I\'m very impressed with Dr. R. in SoCal. Especially the way he supported a patient who didn\'t follow his advice and had a procedure he wouldn\'t recommend. Are there any there other doctors you\'d recommend for such a procedure? I understand it\'s a difficult process as the fat has to be cut out with a scalpel and obviously there are huge risks involved.. Also, is the PM feature working? I sent PMs to kingpin and soma but haven\'t heard back.. If they aren\'t frequent on this board will they get a notification via email that someone sent them a PM? Thanks..

Have you read Kingpins progress report?

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/lig...ce-6149276?&trail=15

Approximately how much fat do you have left? I know people don\'t often want to share photos, but in your case it would be really useful if you did.

Revision surgery advice plz? 7 years 1 month ago #1295126837

• abc
  • General
  • General
Thank you for your reply. I haven\'t really done any measuring in years but I\'d say most of it is still there. I made several mistakes in the beginning, one was not stretching enough because frankly it wasn\'t emphasized to me, the doctor made it sound like I only had to do it for a few months, which I did. I know it retracted a little because when flacid it has sort of a zigzag shape but I never really cared about length as much as the width, well ideally both but if I had to choose one..

Once it all healed up though the fat became very soft so it feels like jello layer on the shaft. ..and the underside of the penis (near glans) is uneven and somewhat lumpy.. It\'s been like this for years, I\'ve been busy with life and all but have been hoping for years to do something about it.

The PMMA process scares me, I\'m not going to deny it. For one, if I choose to have a procedure I\'d like it here in the us in case I need to visit emergency room, etc. Also, there are some scary testimonies on a few other sites, makemeheal being one of them. I don\'t know what\'s true and what isn\'t but injections of the substance directly under the penile skin worry me, all I can think of are the silicone injection or whatever materials people used for butt enhancements, etc which ended up getting people disfigured and sometimes killed. if I were to have some kind of allergic reaction to it, etc.. removing it would be next until impossible. I realize most people here are very pleased with their results and maybe one day I\'ll warm up to it but for now I\'m really hesitant. Bear in mind though, until very recently I\'d never even heard of this procedure.
..and yes, it sound ironic considering the procedure I was thinking about initially is MUCH more invasive BUT I\'ve gone through something like that before and as complicated as it may be, Removal of fat is possible.

I keep educating myself and will have several doctor appointments to get a one-on-one opinion. Fat Removal seems to be the main objective for now until I decide what to do next. I definitely won\'t be looking into silicone implant procedures though. There seems to be a huge amount of botched surgeries with that procedure!

I\'d appreciate continued advice from you all since you\'ve all been through the same process in many different ways..

As far as pics - for now I\'m too scared to contemplate that.

Revision surgery advice plz? 5 years 2 months ago #1307703865

• abc
  • General
  • General
It's been a while since my initial post.
Lost log in information to the email address I had for this forum and then kind of put this issue on a back-burner.
Not much new since the initial post. About 8 months ago I had a phone consultation with Dr. R but he didn't seem to be too keen on removing the fat.
I might schedule an appointment with Dr. Giunta to look into fat nod/uneven lumps having removed..
Is there anyone here who's had their previous (remaining) free fat combined with the PMMA injections?
Just wondering how well the two 'materials' tolerate each other and if doing something like that would be a good idea or not?
Thanks.

Revision surgery advice plz? 5 years 2 months ago #1307742837

It\'s a very bad idea. Both can be problematic - you can just end up multiplying your problems and making a much bigger set of issues for yourself. I was in a similar boat - take care of one issue, heal and then if you want to do something about your size you have time to see where you are at post lump Removal or whatever you decide to do.

Revision surgery advice plz? 5 years 2 months ago #1307764702

• abc
  • General
  • General
Thanks HD, makes sense....

• Page: