PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FFT-Dr Maercks

FFT-Dr Maercks 6 years 9 months ago #1297028802

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I\'ll use Maercks or Ibrahim ,, Since they both did a procedure. No need to get 3rd doctor involved. Not so concerned about lump now. Some doctors seem to want to take small lump out by degloving penis (peeling skin back) and then do nothing... last thing I want to do .. very happy with procedure. .. or suggest belladetm. ..no way. .. PMMA would be only other option but not going to Mexico. ..and rather stay with what I\'ve got. If could gain back a little more Girth from fat that reabsorbed ., I\'d do that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FFT-Dr Maercks 6 years 4 months ago #1302072826

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Ignore previous post by me. Overly optimistic. 50-50 on whether I'd do again. Too expensive for mixed results. I should have asked more questions and done more resesrch

FFT-Dr Maercks 6 years 4 months ago #1302079723

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

wildcat44$ wrote: Ignore previous post by me. Overly optimistic. 50-50 on whether I'd do again. Too expensive for mixed results. I should have asked more questions and done more resesrch

I asked you in a previous post--I know you\'re not happy with the aesthetics, but how much Girth did you manage to keep up to this point? Now that you\'ve done more research what would you do differently?

Cheers

FFT-Dr Maercks 6 years 4 months ago #1302080774

As someone who has had PE that required a blood supply to keep it viable, there is not a lot you can do to make it work in your favor. There is almost no technique or research one can do with FFT or Dermal Grafts to make sure they have a healthy, noninterrupted blood supply for a lifetime. The problem I think is in the method, not the aftercare.

FFT-Dr Maercks 6 years 4 months ago #1302086790

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Still got increase Girth from 4.75 Erect to 5.5. But for $20,000 I expected better. Still like the idea of fat, but wish I'd spent more time. I wasn't very smart and rushed into it. Don't mind two very small lumps but would like covered over and have already spent $20,000. And I had EG of between 6 and 6.25. But now down to 5.5 .. Hindsight is 20-20. But wished I'd used Giunta or Morganstern . I think for the $ spent the result would have been better.