PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: JR's 1 1st round just finished

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294763628

Ok I cant figure how to rotate the pic. I am now a week out, most if not all the swelling has gone down and I am setting at a solid .5 Inch gain. There is a ridge on the right side and a bump on the left that is hard to see in the pic my favorite is Flaccid hang, no more Turtling which is amazing. The mind fuck after the first few days and seeing massive Girth is a trip. But I am happy with my gains and will do as many rounds as I can responsibly. I was open to getting Circumcised but I really like being uncut, so I probably will keep staying conservative with each round.

Pre PMMA 4.5 Erect Girth
Pre PMMA 3.5 Flaccid Girth

Round 1 5.0 EG
Round 1 4.5 FG

still 6.5 BPEL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294763783

Flawless by sight

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294792330

Hey JR. I\'m also uncut and would lIke to take the conservative approach. Just a question. When you retract the Foreskin as far back as possible whIle Erect does the PMMA stay uniform or does it all bunch up at base? Hope that makes sense

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294792762

It may be a good idea if your uncut not to have any PMMA in the bottom 1inch of your Cock near the base.
Ivana does this be applying it more in the centre of your shaft and I\'ve not heard a single case of this \"accordition effect\" that Dr C talks about

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294792799

Then doesn\'t the base stay at its original Girth?

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294793656

Yes it would stay at its original Girth
With PMMA it\'s give and take weather your cut or uncut.
If your cut your cocks going to look like hotdog
If your uncut your guna have the accordion effect or have it spread out less evenly.

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294831155

I get the accordion effect when I pull back Foreskin when Flaccid not when Erect.

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294831291

Two week update, so honestly this has been a lot of fun, the Erect ascetics are not great but I am not worried as I knew this would be the case and am looking forward to more arounds to smooth things out. One of my absolute favorite aspects in the Flaccid hang and no more Turtling. It would suck that when my wife would flirt with me and grab at my Dick if I was Turtling I would pull away and get mad. She never understood why, but when you have almost a 7 Inch fully Erect Dick and when Turtling it looks like a 2 Inch baby Dick it was embarrassing. In the picture you will see a ridge on the right side, I was thinking that it was normal for the first round and can be fixed in later rounds or am I under reacting and it is a big deal. I am feeling 1 more round then a touch up with the silikin (spelling?)
will do it for me. I like being uncircumcised so I can\'t go to crazy, and like I said if it was just for the Flaccid hang it was well worth it. Vets let me know if my thinking is on track.

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294858936

Bump this up see if anyone has insight

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294861682

Going with PMMA you should always expect to do a minimum of 2 rounds. Some guys are able to get away without needing a touch up round, but generally speaking, minor issues like this are to be expected.

This is nothing to worry about. And you are very wise to go conservative since you are uncircumcised.
Looks great, especially Flaccid. Congrats.

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294862457

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I\'m also wondering about final touch ups, either PMMA or silicon. I\'m not sure about the timing, e.g. can the silicon be applied right after the last PMMA session? I know @10003 had touch ups with silicon, maybe he can answer. I referred to what Wade said here:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/sil...96402?pid=1294862438

~LL

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294863466

hey so my 3rd round I just had the drops after 2 rounds of PMMA. The Slikon made everything look and feel better. The drops fill areas in, make the skin smoother etc.
The 4th round I wanted PMMA added just to the base and I had the rest of my Dick done in the drops. I really didn\'t want to come back a 5th times just for the 2 sq inches of my base for more drops so I asked Dr. C if you could do both at the same time, he said yes.
Doing it that way will make your skin smoother but it is pointless in a sense as you can\'t target irregularities as they show up a month or 2 later from the PMMA.
If my results are irregular up at the base where I had the most fibrosis, I would go back and fly out on the same day and just do a marathon for a 20 min. appointment as it really made my results more natural looking.

Short answer is if you want to do it right, wait a few months until you see what the PMMA situation looks like and then have it done, it will give you a much better outcome.

JR I had a similar profile - it wasn\'t straight - kind of went in and out like yours but not at much. It is fixable but it might take you two more rounds to get it looking like a cylinder but it is very doable. You can easily see what needs to be done - it should look great but it took me 4 trips to get it right for me.

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294870815

I really appreciate the feedback guys, I am certainly having multiple rounds like I said one more then smooth out

JR's 1 1st round just finished 7 years 2 months ago #1294885049

jogift wrote: Very few women are really loving. Most are in a relationship for security, sex or to avoid being lonely.

Penis size isn\'t the only head sickness on this board. There\'s quite a bit of women-hating as well. I don\'t mean to single you out jogift, as there are a multitude of posts like this here, but to say that few women are loving is not only inaccurate, it\'s also indicative of an unhealthy view towards women. We\'ve all been hurt by women, me included, but harboring an \"us\" versus \"them\" mentality is never good in the long run. I\'m no Psychology expert, nor do I claim to know what goes on in most women\'s heads, but despite running into some seriously cold bitches in the past, I\'ve dealt with many that have been warm, caring and genuinely interested in cultivating substantive relationships.

• Page: