PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoyo's journey

Yoyo's journey 6 years 10 months ago #1296365192

Your 1000% right hoddle. I\'ve read a few stories on realself.com about that place which also made me chicken out more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yoyo's journey 6 years 10 months ago #1296365220

latest pic

Yoyo's journey 6 years 10 months ago #1296365676

Are you only taking pictures after you pump? I know that my Dick looks smoother after I pump the shit out of it. But normally PMMA has made it uneven in many spots. I\'m trying to wrap my head around a self-injector having such a smooth result. I never watched Dr. C inject me as I was always a chicken to look. I just finished watching youtube videos of the procedure and it doesn\'t look like rocket science. I\'m not condoning this... but I can\'t afford to go back to Dr. C with is higher and higher prices for another \"smooth finish\".. that didn\'t really work last time. Considering this now.

Yoyo's journey 6 years 10 months ago #1296365697

Your looks good, neverending. I know you don\'t like it but i\'m bloody jealous of your size.

Don\'t self inject, the risks are too high. Imagine you pierce the cavernosum.

Yoyo's journey 6 years 10 months ago #1296365915

Yeah.. your probably right. I\'m just getting irrational. I really want the procedure down again while I have a medically induced Erection bc that is when you can really see all the misshapenness. But Dr. C won\'t perform it that way. That would be even more risky self-injecting. I\'m gonna try to talk to Dr. C about doing it with an Erection since I\'ve seen on youtube other doctors doing it this way. I\'ll be his guinea pig with that method. If it works, he might consider it for others with similar problems.

Yoyo's journey 6 years 10 months ago #1296365966

yoyo I\'m not criticizing you, but posting pics of your Dick after you pump along with the fact that you self-inject is going to fuck with a lot of guys even more. The only thing holding a lot of guys back on here is $$, it\'s sort of a lethal combination. Do you have pics of your Dick not pumped?

Yoyo's journey 6 years 10 months ago #1296366270

This is nuts. Seriously dangerous. Guys, this is your health we\'re talking about here. Always go with a pro.

Yoyo's journey 6 years 9 months ago #1296730335

now 2 months post my stupid agenda\' still ok is seems

Yoyo's journey 6 years 9 months ago #1296730350

The shaft is harder though so not too much feeling there

Yoyo's journey 6 years 9 months ago #1296730919

The PMMA is very hard but result is cosmetic. I am happy with how it feels; like a sleeve still can cum which is a bonus

Yoyo's journey 6 years 9 months ago #1296731032

How come I can see yoyo\'s pictures but no one elses? S-O hasn\'t made me a member again after my first membership expired.

Yoyo's journey 6 years 9 months ago #1296732019

fancy giving us a rundown as to how you did it?

I\'m just curious, never do it myself. Don\'t have the Balls/ stupidity.

Yoyo's journey 6 years 9 months ago #1296937355

neverendingjourney wrote: I never watched Dr. C inject me as I was always a chicken to look. I just finished watching youtube videos of the procedure and it doesn\'t look like rocket science. Considering this now.

I\'m surprised you never got around watching. At first I couldn\'t watch either, in fact I was actually afraid of needles! Eventually that fear faded away and I started to watch and by the last session I was actively helping sometimes taking over holding out the penis and making sure they were injecting the right spots. No one knows your penis better than you do right?

Yoyo's journey 6 years 9 months ago #1296937388

yoyoinspace wrote: I took a big risk I know. They sent two types of needles - only the bigger one worked as the smaller one seemed to get clogged up. There was a lot of bleeding when I did it.
It feels ok , better than expected. I just injected about 20 times, so about 1cl in each location and avoided anywhere too close to the glans. Of course sterilised everything first.

Wait, are you saying you used a needle to inject the PMMA instead of a cannula? I can see how that can result in a more accurate placement of the product but is this not extremely dangerous? re: the possibility of an accidental injection into the blood stream??? Also while the results speak for themselves and I have no reason to not believe you but I am having some difficulty in accepting a gain of 1.5 Inch from just 20cc. Are you sure that\'s not perhaps the amount of PMMA particles? i.e. 20cc @ 30% is really only 6cc of PMMA beads. So perhaps you had 66cc which at 30% would be = to almost 20cc of pure PMMA. Then again PMMA is never measured like that afaik...A 1.5 Inch would be a record increase from one session of PMMA and is an unheard of increase from 20cc. For instance it took almost 80cc for me to get that increase.

Yoyo's journey 6 years 9 months ago #1296937467

Needles mean many entry points - how many did you have? I thought length measurements are done along the top of the shaft. How do you place your camera? Perspective can give wrong impressions of an image ...