PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Costas HA surgery Androfill London

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301814230

Now that you are up to 5.25 does it feel squishy or potentially detectable by a woman in either the Flaccid or Erect state?
Is your 6.5 EL bone pressed or non-bone pressed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301820377

• costa
  • costa's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

chester wrote: Glad you\'re feeling more confident, Costa. Life is best lived more confidently.

Absolutely agree

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301820432

• costa
  • General
  • General

randomword1234 wrote: Now that you are up to 5.25 does it feel squishy or potentially detectable by a woman in either the Flaccid or Erect state?
Is your 6.5 EL bone pressed or non-bone pressed?

Flaccid is fine , the Erect is squishy yes , i would prefer it to be harder ,infact my Dick used to be very hard before , i find 200 kegels a day helps out .Its mainly squishy in mid area as bulk of HA is there , the base is firmer as i have Ultra Deep there . But i highly doubt any women would ever realize what i have done unless it was a women i have been intimate with or currently intimate with.

Measured bone Bone pressed .

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301822002

So squishy to you, but not squishy enough for a woman to detect?

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301835173

• costa
  • General
  • General

randomword1234 wrote: So squishy to you, but not squishy enough for a woman to detect?

Unless the women knows you from before , i don\'t think they would think to much about it.

Like i say its not perfect and it does need to be firmer but i\'m happier now than my 4.25\" Girth . If you are considering doing it , you should research Teosyl Ultra deep as does seem firmer .

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301835574

At this point I would be happy with 0.5-0.75 gain. I\'m a little concerned about it being too soft when Erect if I go full Inch as well as if I spend money for 30 ml\'s to get an Inch and end up being one of the guys who loses all the gains in a matter of months.

As for Ultra Deep, I\'ve also heard other\'s also mention its firmer than Voluma, but I thought Dr. Oates said his experience with it was that the cosmetic results with UD were less predictable compared to Voluma as UD can yield a more lumpy result.

How many cc/ml\'s would you recommend per session?
How days/weeks would you space out each session?

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301835657

i think 10-15 ml per/visit, depending on starting size is a good place to start.

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301919773

Costa, is the standard medication they provide an anti-biotic?

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301930279

randomword1234 wrote: At this point I would be happy with 0.5-0.75 gain. I\'m a little concerned about it being too soft when Erect if I go full Inch as well as if I spend money for 30 ml\'s to get an Inch and end up being one of the guys who loses all the gains in a matter of months.

As for Ultra Deep, I\'ve also heard other\'s also mention its firmer than Voluma, but I thought Dr. Oates said his experience with it was that the cosmetic results with UD were less predictable compared to Voluma as UD can yield a more lumpy result.

How many cc/ml\'s would you recommend per session?
How days/weeks would you space out each session?

We did have an undesirable result with Ultra deep. it does not mean it should not be tried again or maybe just use a couple of ml mixed with Ultimate. But I tend to be very conservative.

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301935265

mat744 wrote: well the french doc is not answering anymore so i cannot ask him my questions.. but yes there is someting weird, best case he is mixing the two acids

on a positive note i just talked to the spanish doctor who did my first procedure this morning and he would agreed to do voluma if we pay the difference in price of the product ! it means you can have it for around half the price that in UK or other countries (probably slightly less than 2000 euros for 10 ml and i guess around 3000 for 20 ml). but he will probably ask for

I am pretty sure i will do like this the next month or when I do the procedure as it is safe with him and half the price than the others. i trust that if we are more we can talk to him about reducing a bit his margins (now they will be around 900 euros i guess) and get a cheaper price point (then it will really be something sustainable in time) so if poeple are interested let me know and we see how we can do.

Curious who is this Spanish doctor, and is he good?

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301937937

I've seen Mats results, they look good.

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1301939378

Are they using legit Voluma if they only charging 2000 Euros for 10 ml?

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1302050876

• costa
  • General
  • General
So iv\'e just invested in a pump ( always thought it was ridiculous especially after watching the Austin powers scene when packs it in his suitcase to go on holiday and gets caught with them lol

ANyway i used it twice now as if you have read my post will know i had HA and am kinda happy but its not as hard as i would like , but after 2 days of use 15mins a night and then 10 mins using cockring i woke up this morning with a HUGE and much harder Erection! Iv\'e been very happy today and i know from past PE exercises how much Girth i gained from Clamping (Almost 3/4 Inch ! ) but lost most of it after not peing for 6 months . I am hoping that it will not mess with HA like it has done to some of the guys using PMMA but i\'m willing to have a go and experiment unless someone has tried before ??

I will do same routine Sun-thur so 5 nights a week and get back to you say in the new year with my update .

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1302051246

chester wrote: Curious who is this Spanish doctor, and is he good?

Hi, Spanish Doc is in Madrid, i would say he is good enough to inject HA as he has been doing a lot . he is also performing plga scaffold (double layer apparently) abd fat injections.

First time i went to him i had 10 ml macrolane (1000') and was very happy aith an increase of 0,4-0,5\" (i am pretty thin to start with so i am not expecting to rocket to a big size and a reasonable difference is already a huge relief for me as i get more \"normal\").

I went a second time and bought 8 ml voluma +4 macrolane for 2200' I believe this is voluma a it match with the price and the margin he would be making compare to macrolane. moreover i am the one who asked him to inject voluma. to be honest i am not a big fan of voluma i had aroun 5ml voluma and 3 macrolae reinjected but i do not like it much the product is to soft for me and it lacks firmness, i also have a lot of Foreskin which get huge because so product is in it. My skin is also pretty thin and elastic i guess which must no be ideal for HA. I do not blame the doctor for that i think this is product related or maybe it was injected to superficially as i feel it is more in my \"skin\" than on the shaft itself.

i still have 4 ml to go but not sure i want to use them or wait for the product to wear off and try Ellanse.

Costas HA surgery Androfill London 6 years 5 months ago #1302054163

Thanks for this update. I\'m curious to know how you would rate this doctor. Did you get any type of infections the two times you\'ve used him? Did his technique cause any type of aesthetic issues? Did he give you antibiotics? How good was his follow-up care? Meaning, did he check up on you afterwards to make sure that you were ok? And if not, if you contacted him, was he quick about returning your calls, and was he responsive?