PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Biggerbob's Glans HA

Biggerbob's Glans HA 7 years 6 months ago #1293695541

I would love to get glans enlargement. I just wish that there was a good permanent solution. I don\'t want to have to go back for touchups.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Biggerbob's Glans HA 7 years 6 months ago #1293697929

Why can\'t they just figure out a way to give the same type of size increase you can get along the shaft? I mean, come on... can\'t a guy just get a big knob? lol
Jay, I guess you are right. Bob\'s self injections have lasted a hell of a long time. I just wouldn\'t expect to get anywhere near that longevity, based on what the docs doing the procedure say. I mean, even if it lasts 2 years before needing to get refilled, that can get pretty expensive if you have to keep going back.

Bob, thanks for your reports!

Biggerbob's Glans HA 7 years 6 months ago #1293708756

Smalljay,

Juvederm is not really thinner. It is a uniform consistency gel, but is less cohesive (remain in a clump) that Juve Ultra (the Australian name - they use different names in the US/Europe).
Restylane is little \'bricks\' of more gel like HA in non-crosslinked liquid HA. Perlane has bigger \'bricks\" Macrolane the bricks are bigger than a sugar grain.

Necrosis elsewere is usually injecting into a vessel. But the Glans must be vascular compression from too stiff a product into the dermis. I would be surprised it happens with HA - but apparently possible.

The glans tends to drip blood and may get bruises - which makes it hard to tell if there is a problem. In the face the big clue is mottled purple skin +/- pain. You only need a few drops - hopefully no bruising, especially with EMLA (numbing cream) so should be able to keep an eye on it.

Good luck!

Biggerbob's Glans HA 7 years 6 months ago #1293731206

Yes, the anatomy of the glands seems to make it difficult for enlargement and can\'t really think of any technique that in the future could change that since most involve an implant or injection of some sort.

Its irritating for me as my glands doesn\'t seem to even live up to its normal potential most erections. If I get a really good hard on, or sort of extra engorge using my hands and controlling the blood flow it can get pretty huge, even before you\'re getting to clamp territory. But for normal hard on\'s I\'m a fraction of that, which isn\'t great with my extra thick shaft. Usually I stick to a Cock ring though and it helps, but do wish there was something promising for glands enlargement be it temp or perm.

Biggerbob's Glans HA 7 years 5 months ago #1294026458

Bob,

How about an update?

Biggerbob's Glans HA 7 years 5 months ago #1294047410

Well I have had no issues to date from a HA performance standpoint. It has definitely decreased my glans sensitivity which is a good thing for me. I last a lot longer now and after a few rounds, orgasms are more intense than they were before. Hard to quantify something like that, but that is my observation.

The only downside to this is that the size increase really isn\'t that much. I was hoping for more, but it looks like I will have to go back for another round or two to get the size increase I would like to have. Expensive proposition to undertake when compared to the sudden and obvious increase I had with PMMA.

I will let everyone know once I get the next appointment booked, but it won\'t happen until sometime after the beginning of next year. I will do before and after pics with measurements for the next round.

Biggerbob's Glans HA 7 years 5 days ago #1295471407

Bob,

Did you have a follow up appointment with Dr Chung?

Dys7830

Biggerbob's Glans HA 6 years 2 months ago #1303075298

Bob

How have your results held up?

Biggerbob's Glans HA 5 years 5 months ago #1306077889

Bob, how is the glans doing?

I\'m pretty encouraged by the studies I\'ve been reading about safety and efficacy of HA in the glans for treatment of PE. I\'ve been dealing with it allf my life (34) and am ready to give Dr Chung a shot. I only wish there was someone closer to East coast to save on flight and time.

The 6 months after study and 5 year are both encouraging.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15057258/

For glandular augmentation, 2 cc of HA was injected into the glans penis, subcutaneously. At 6 months after each procedure, changes of glandular circumference were measured by tapeline in Groups II and III. In each groups, ejaculation time, patient\'s satisfaction and partner\'s satisfaction were also assessed. There was no significant difference in preoperative ejaculation time among three groups. Preoperative ejaculation times were 89.2+/-40.29, 101.54+/-59.42 and 96.5+/-52.32 s in Groups I, II and III, respectively. Postoperative ejaculation times were significantly increased to 235.6+/-58.6, 324.24+/-107.58 and 281.9+/-93.2 s in Groups I, II and III, respectively (P

• Page: