PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nodules after 10% PMMA surgery

Nodules after 10% PMMA surgery 7 years 7 months ago #1293374261

Patience is key here. Continue to heat and massage. Extend, pump, whatever you do. But remember to heat and massage. It may take months but I predict if you keep doing these things that eventually you\'ll find it dissipates. Don\'t have anyone cut it out.

I agree 100%. I had round 1 about 5 weeks ago now and experienced significant skin adhesion in two areas. After 4 weeks of consistent light pumping, stretching, massage, and using a some simple manual techniques for addressing myofascial adhesion, it\'s improved dramatically.

I\'m documenting my progress and will post it in my own report soon, but at this point I\'m pretty convinced that many issues can be addressed with patience and consistency. And as has been outlined in other responses, sometimes the apparent \"fix\" (such as additional injections/surgery) can make a difficult situation worse.

Patience and consistency truly are key.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nodules after 10% PMMA surgery 7 years 7 months ago #1293449059

CPW wrote: @enhancedone: I totally agree with you. Patience is key here. Continue to heat and massage. Extend, pump, whatever you do. But remember to heat and massage. It may take months but I predict if you keep doing these things that eventually you\'ll find it dissipates. Don\'t have anyone cut it out. That\'s crazy talk. Sorry Dr Oates but I think most of these things can be massaged out and if so that should be the first option.

Thanks for your advise cpw.
I already noticed a huge improvement with massaging and jelqs.
I\'m also pumping lightly on a daily basis and that seems to help.
My mistake was to stop massaging all together 5-6 days after the procedure thinking it
Was too late and the PMMA had already solidified.

Nodules after 10% PMMA surgery 7 years 7 months ago #1293451577

@enhancedone: That\'s great! So glad to hear that things are getting better.

• Page: