PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Inflammation after PMMA procedure.
Inflammation after PMMA procedure.
September 1st, 2016 15:47 UTC #1293278224- enhancedone
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 60
- Thanks: 0
Hey guys, it's been 16 days after my procedure of 21cc of 10% PMMA and after having sex
A couple of nights ago I'm swollen and it hasn't gone down.
I'm taking quite a few supplements for collagen production and I thought I may be over doing it or is just a post inflammatory response?
any guys who had the procedure has experienced this After the procedure?
A couple of nights ago I'm swollen and it hasn't gone down.
I'm taking quite a few supplements for collagen production and I thought I may be over doing it or is just a post inflammatory response?
any guys who had the procedure has experienced this After the procedure?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Inflammation after PMMA procedure.
September 1st, 2016 17:06 UTC #1293279076 Yes, it's normal. My Dick was like a water balloon for a month or so. One day this area would swell. Few days later, a different area. It went away after about a month, and everything is normal now. Be patient grasshopper.
The itching is what bothered me. Hope that doesn't happen next time.
The itching is what bothered me. Hope that doesn't happen next time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Inflammation after PMMA procedure.
September 1st, 2016 17:28 UTC #1293279303 Yes. Patience is the key. Everyone responds differently. But patience is the key here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.