PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 9 months ago #1292877400

• Visitor
  • Visitor

number22 wrote: for the record im eating daily vit c, vit a & d, flax seed oil, l-lysin, and great lakes gelatin collagen hydrolysate (thanks to poyajierro the pharmacist for that one). got it all from i-herb.com which i recommend: it took 48 hours to get a box from the states to europe and that was with 8.60 postage on a 110 dollar box. also in prague i found this vitamin shop and bought zinc. so zinc too.

Great! You are doing it right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 9 months ago #1292912223

first an update: everything is going very well. size is maintained. .5-.75. no lumps no nodules.

procedure experience follows. please if there are any technical details ive missed out just ask for them.

the procedure was a sunday afternoon. it was in fact two weeks tomorrow. dr n\'s place is one street back from the river and five minutes walk from my hotel (ten minutes back though if you can imagine me mincing along trying not to upset my penis). i arrived slightly early and dr n\'s assistant took me to the waiting room, got me a coke, and so there i sat with a couple of ladies with lidocaine on their faces. no more details here beacuse what happens in dr n\'s waiting room stays in dr n\'s waiting room. dr n. was busy with someone else in one of the four rooms that connect to the waiting room. after 15 mins dr n came out and said hi then went back in again. eventually her assistant asked me to come see dr n. dr n is nice. i was thinking \'fuck i hope her assistant leaves\'. her assistant left and dr n said that when she does penis work she does it without her assistant. everything else she does with her assistant, only not penis work. her assistant is a cutiepants so funnily enough i was very pleased to hear that. dr n\'s not bad actually by the way but you know, i cant do it myself can i? so ... trousers dropped, dr n rubs lidocaine on my Dick. oh wait on: first i got photoed: Dick and face. then the lidocaine. she wrapped me in cling film and back i went into the waiting room. a whole cast change: two different women to sit with. if they wondered where my daub of lidocaine was they didint show it. 25 minutes later and im back in. about time because the waiting room music is \'up-tempo pan pipe\'. anyway ... back in dr n\'s room, up on the trolley, pants on the floor. syringes splayed out on the shelf. i knew there was seomthing i wanted to ask: how often does she inject men with metacrill. i cant remember exactly what she answered but i think it\'s every day. it\'s much more often than not anyway. she injected me with two anaesthetics. then the metacrill. it took 30 mins. after that it was payment, aftercare info, what to do if there\'s a problem (ring her, send pics, etc). her aftercare info is dont massage much but tbh i did the wade-routine and massaged quite a bit for the next three days.

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 9 months ago #1292916312

haha the waiting room music is terrible ;P was the same pan flut shit when i was there last time to!

i aksed how many she does, and she said 1-2 dicks a day

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 8 months ago #1293032587

hello gents, please excuse the late update, i will try and do at least once a week from now on. im very happy and have 0.5 to 0.75 size maintained. no lumps or nodules. it\'s day 25.

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 8 months ago #1293035416

• Visitor
  • Visitor

number22 wrote: hello gents, please excuse the late update, i will try and do at least once a week from now on. im very happy and have 0.5 to 0.75 size maintained. no lumps or nodules. it\'s day 25.

Great! That\'s a good gain from 16cc 30%. 28 September is my appointment with her.

Keep us posted, some pic will be nice.

Everything is smooth?

Salutes!

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 8 months ago #1293104922

Great report man! Very impressive gains; glad to hear!

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 8 months ago #1293206803

alright guys, although ive been scanning PhalloBoards occasionally i havent updated for a while. ive been in the uk helping my mum with a neighbour who\'s gone a bit mad about an apple tree thats in mum\'s garden. bonkers!

my gains are very satisfactory. i dont want to lose my mind with the tape measure but i can tell im a solid half Inch. today is 6 weeks and 4 days since my round 1. i\'m booked for round 2!

to anyone who asked about the hotel i stayed in, apols for the late reply. and it looks like it\'s a bit too late for @the beast hotel tip-wise. nice one thebeast! congrats! anyway, the good thing is you didnt stay at the hotel u marina which i did because it was the nearest to dr n\'s place. unfortunately it was a but crumby so i vamooshed. if i can give you guys advice it\'s to stay at the nicest hotel you can afford to because youre going to be kind of confined there and it\'s absolutely great to be positive. dont try and save 100 euros (unless you need to then fucking save it). my first hotel had bad lighting and was all a bit depressing so i moved to the courtyard flora by marriot and it\'s fucking excellent. there are a lot of 4 star hotels in prague but there are big price differences. you get what you pay for. the marriot one was averaging 100 euros a night. look i totally get it if youre on a budget and it\'s all well and good me saying go here and go there, but if you can afford it, upgrade man! go to the fucking four seasons if you can. you\'ll be in the room a lot, on your own, and you want to be excellent. it\'s not really necessary being next to dr n at all. prague is small and a taxi can get you there from anywhere within 15 mins max. likely 10 minutes. the metro and tram system is good too. taxis will rip you off but after your round of PMMA take the hit and get a taxi (assuming you cant walk to the hotel) because you dont want to be slogging around the metro and fucking around on trams. the metro aesthetic by the way is \'soviet space age\' like 1970s futurama. it\'s also very deep! and like all metro systems there\'s a bit of walking between platforms and inevitably up some stairs which you want to avoid when your Dick is like a massive porpoise.

also it turns out prague is borderline weed legal. they were selling seeds in the metro foyer for example (from a booth!). there are weed bars around district Zizkhov operating in the loopholes of current legislation and in an atmosphere of tolerance that by all accounts will roll out agreeable legislation. (unlike barcelona for example where clubs get busted according to the up and down whims of the politicians). so there i was in fact on my way to zizkhov when i had a moment of clarity: fuck! i thought. it might interfere with the collagen. if there is one thing on earth gonna make me sober it\'s my collagen! so that was that. by the way though of course i bought some seeds. and with some of the money i made gambling (if you remember) i bought an led full spectrum grow lamp form amazon. lol!

hold on, i\'m moving into an entirely different internet forum now.

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 8 months ago #1293208202

It\'s funny that you comment on the metro. I have always thought the same thing. It\'s actually pretty neat to see. Up top you have this beautiful bohemian style of architecture, and in the metro it is a straight blast to soviet era! You should check out Angelo. It\'s a 2-3 minute walk from Andel, nice, quite cheap, and is tram connected to the station. Plus, the hunnies working there are straight legit babes!
I can feel you for the whole \"Fuck, it might interfere with collagen\" thing. I\'d love a beer right now, and I don\'t think I can mentally keep up with this collagen growth pill regimine I\'m on lol. I started well before my procedure, and it\'s exhausting! Hey Number, what day did your Collagen kick in? Or when was your low point?

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 8 months ago #1293208920

Thanks for the update number 22
It would be really helpful if you could post some before and after pics.

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 7 months ago #1293300819

alright phallobaords!

6 hours ago ish i had my round 2. do any of you PMMA vets recognise this phenomenon: that swelling is less the second time around? im wondering if it is less this time round or if im just imagining it. you know how it is with this PMMA thing: it really plays with your mind.

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 7 months ago #1293301375

Experts, what is the initial swelling actually from? Is it from your body saying WTF is this stuff, or is it from trauma? Or is it from the amount of fluid injected?
Any way you slice it, it makes sense your body is like \"oh, this again\" and handles it better..

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 7 months ago #1293301724

I\'m no expert but I believe it\'s trauma (short term edema) and the carrier fluid (bovine collagen or whatever is used) in most cases.

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 7 months ago #1293309722

im not even sure it is swelled up less than before. i think round 1 i was like: wtf! thats massive, and now im used to it.

so it\'s day 2 and ive just been sat in my hotel room relaxing, listening to talksport, and reading the web. i downloaded a book called \'the chain\' by ted genoways about the industrial meat packing business and reading that. also gambling recklessly on england to draw.

but ANYWAY: my Dick is big and swollen. i got 21cc of 30%. the procedure went slightly different from last time in that i rubbed the lidocaine on my Dick myself and also the clinic had no other people in the waiting room, although i did see a guy leave. im going to see dr n tomorrow for a check up.

i got a bit worried last night when my Dick was bleeding a bit, but dr n was prompt to calm me via email.

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 7 months ago #1293309972

Wow! 21cc of 30%.... you\'re going to be massive. Congrats.

You\'re right about the swelling.... we get used to it. Plus our starting size each round is bigger. Dr C showed me my pre-round 1 during my round 3 surgery last week. I was shocked. That\'s wasn\'t me! haha Seriously, it\'s easy to forget.

number 22 big progress report pmma prague dr. n 7 years 7 months ago #1293312777

@Number 22
Are you Circumcised?