PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 week ago #1292020086

Na it wasn\'t a nerve, sorry if it came off that way. Didn\'t mean it to come across this way. It can be a real fun town while waiting for your PMMA to settle so you get to use it.

Midway was pretty fun we took that on round three. We did rent a brand new porsche cabrrera this last round and took it up the freeway about 30 miles or so. They gave me a great deal, same price as a full size.
I gotta say for the all the bad rap CA drivers get for their driving, they got nothing on the south in FL and GA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 days ago #1292084418

majk1 wrote: Na it wasn\'t a nerve, sorry if it came off that way. Didn\'t mean it to come across this way. It can be a real fun town while waiting for your PMMA to settle so you get to use it.

Midway was pretty fun we took that on round three. We did rent a brand new porsche cabrrera this last round and took it up the freeway about 30 miles or so. They gave me a great deal, same price as a full size.
I gotta say for the all the bad rap CA drivers get for their driving, they got nothing on the south in FL and GA.

Im sure I will be back

Just from an aussie perspective and our Dollar vs USD :>

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 days ago #1292084489

Gents.....

drum roll please.........

I used my new penis, it was liberating, my special lady required more than a courtesy lick, more than lubricant, 5-6 good thrusts to get deep.

PhalloBoards and the people who were brave enough to frequent it and want more is what got me there, Dr C and Wade got me here!

God bless you all!

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 23 hours ago #1292096838

Id just like to point all that dont bother PM\'ing measurements from me, to me its not important, I sat out to fix my problem, I had a small penis and I feel I fixed my problem, I have an average penis now, thats all I ever wanted. I will always support anyone on this site that needs it because it has helped me so much but I am not going to sit here and help noobz see what they can gain.

Come to me for help anytime, I am not an authority on what can be achieved, merely a subject that can be viewed

As always thank you all for your support

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 7 years 10 months ago #1292627829

chubbabun21 wrote: Hey All, Minor progress report and some questions for our members with experience For Starters this has been a life changing procedure, I am happy I have done it but at the same time there things that make me have a little bit of buyers remorse. Itching, Aching and minor pain, its day 19 since the procedure, To look at my penis looks healthy, a little larger on 1 side but all around great result, I have found nodules one is quite large but once again, its something I can live with. Its weird how general shape changes from day to day, nothing negative but its a sure sign this stuff is still doing something under my skin. So Itching, Aching and minor pain in different spots on different days at day 19? is this normal? if so, how long until things get normal again? as always, cheers fellas!

Hey All, I still answer PMs for members which I am happy to do,

Id like to say its been several months and I have no more physical issues regarding pain or itching, I squeeze my penis too hard or my son kicks me in the tackle (he has aspergers so he can be a little lively) I get a stinging sensation but its manageable, I could only put it down to the Plastic in my dong iratating the flesh, day to day this is not a problem, My sexual function is fine, my girlfriend is satisfied with my size (she is a 5\' Filipino with a tiny pussy ) That being said I have lost a little bit of sensitivity, sex still feels great but I really have to work hard to climax, really is that a bad thing?

If I ever get stateside again I think I will take a week off in Mexico and go round 2 but for now everything sweet

Take care fellas!!!!!!

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 7 years 4 months ago #1294283769

What gains did you get from round 1 and how much cc and % from round 1?

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 7 years 4 months ago #1294284261

Read post #66 ...

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 5 years 11 months ago #1304255336

Hey all, long time no speak...

Anbody know whats the procedure for an uncomfortable Nodule? how its fixed and so on?

thanks

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 5 years 11 months ago #1304255456

Good to hear from you
Where is the Nodule located? I'd try dmso first which you can buy online and apply on the Nodule, you could try Kenalog injections, or have it removed surgically if it's small enough.
Asides from the Nodule how has PMMA effected your life? Anything positive? Anything negative?

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 5 years 11 months ago #1304255622

Hello Chubabun21:

Please contact your medical provider, inform them about the Nodule and explain why you got it. Ask for a Kenalog injection, even tho it is an easy procedure it is always better when it is done by a health professional.

Please send us pictures and details about this Nodule to provide you with a better advice.

Regards,

Ian

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 5 years 11 months ago #1304262678

Hello! Does the PMMA feel like natural tissue? I keep getting mixed reviews. Some people say yes and some people say no.. what was your experience? Does it feel natural?

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 5 years 11 months ago #1304269633

chubbabun21 wrote: Id just like to point all that dont bother PM\'ing measurements from me, to me its not important, I sat out to fix my problem, I had a small penis and I feel I fixed my problem, I have an average penis now, thats all I ever wanted. I will always support anyone on this site that needs it because it has helped me so much but I am not going to sit here and help noobz see what they can gain.

Come to me for help anytime, I am not an authority on what can be achieved, merely a subject that can be viewed

As always thank you all for your support

In retrospect, I wish I had began logs with this mentality. Measurements don't really do much for ones self-esteem, unless just getting bigger is your soul goal. We each have a story, and a personal journey. As well , it seems the minute you whip out the ruler, the lurking measurement police are very quick to chime in, and can side track your message in a heart beat.

I'm very happy to see your progression,and best of luck in the future.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 5 years 11 months ago #1304274043

I am probably using the wrong terminology, basically in all the time I have had the procedure I have had no hiccups, Now I literally can feel something foreign there, on the right side of my shaft directly below my \'nob\'

To look at there is nothing wrong but I can feel an odd feeling, I have felt like this for since Thursday (Australia time) and today is Monday morning (australia time)

Any ideas?

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 5 years 11 months ago #1304301074

UPDATE

On one side of my shaft, the areas where the PMMA was applied is fairly uniform, on the other side it has more of a jagged or jumbled feeling at the base of my shaft, I had an Erection when I woke up which felt fine but then I started gently rubbing the jagged edges (maybe nodules) with the tip of my nail and it sort of aggravated them which instantly gave an unwanted sensation, this sensation is not really painful like on pain scaled 1/10 but it definently lets itself be known.

Any ideas or updates? is this common?

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 5 years 11 months ago #1304362050

I have the same thing. The areas where my PMMA is more dense or pronounced get aggravated fairly easy. I have a lump that commonly has a dule ache for a day or two at a time and then goes away but always comes back. I\'m almost 1.5 years post-op.