PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: First pics after PMMA..need advice

First pics after PMMA..need advice 8 years 3 months ago #1290741314

Aviator how are things looking/feeling?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First pics after PMMA..need advice 8 years 3 months ago #1290741369

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Curious also. I hope things are looking better..Not trying to rub salt in it but those post op pictures were some of the gnarlier ones I\'ve seen.

First pics after PMMA..need advice 8 years 3 months ago #1290743528

@smalljay: my round 1 (Sept 2015) was 20% . Dr C mixes equal amounts of 10% and 30% to get there.

First pics after PMMA..need advice 6 years 1 month ago #1303454957

Hello Everyone..

Havent been active here for sometime.

My results after first round PMMA with Dr C has been excellent. Since I am uncircumcised the good doctor was cautious and I got 12cc of PMMA.Its almost two years and I havent seen any irregularity or Nodule.

I am loving the new Girth..though its not as good as it could be. My current Erect Girth is a 4 inches. I am thinking of going for round two and three this year. What is the maximum Girth I can acheive with PMMA.

Thanks

First pics after PMMA..need advice 6 years 1 month ago #1303456884

The maximum is different for every guy. It depends on your own anatomy. Over an Inch gain is easily achievable. However, keep aesthetics in mind while deciding on your goal.
You said in a different thread that your glans is around 4 inches around. My personal opinion is that it would probably look \"off\" to then have a 6\" or more Girth, but it\'s your Dick.

First pics after PMMA..need advice 6 years 1 month ago #1303457555

Hi Briceb

Thank you for your input.

If I can get a 6 Inch Girth..that would be my dream come true. How many rounds of PMMA will that need. My base is thinner than 4 Inch and midshaft is thinner than glans.I would prefer to have a really strong(thick) base. Is that possible with multiple rounds of PMMA.

My length is also around 5in in Erect. Will get a phalosan shortly and try to get 12-15 hours a day of extension. Have a bathmate..will use that to get some Girth gains hopefully.

First pics after PMMA..need advice 6 years 1 month ago #1303459660

It is really hard to say how many rounds it would take. First things first, that kind of growth with Dr. C really isn\'t possible if you are not Circumcised. Only you can say if it is worth the possibility of gaining more size.

The reason it is so hard to say is because everyone reacts differently. And each person can react differently to each round. You could gain .75\" one round and .25\" the next. Plus, it seems that as more rounds are received, the gain per round decreases. But I would say that it would probably take a minimum of 4-5 rounds to get that much size increase. Always plan on having one additional round for touch ups, aesthetics, after you reach a size you are happy with.

First pics after PMMA..need advice 6 years 1 month ago #1303461510

Thanks

First pics after PMMA..need advice 5 years 2 months ago #1307642248

I guess an update is long overdue.
I am pretty happy with first round results after three years now. No complications touch wood.
I also got 16 sessions of shockwave therapy in last 11 months, 2 more remaining.
Erection quality and sex duration definitely improved. Also the vascularity on side of the shaft is prominent now.

Planning to get more rounds after Circumcision.
I was almost scheduling on third week of Feb for the circ but I got back in touch with a lovely girl I went on first date in October, we had great chemistry (and never met after that..so I assumed she wasn\'t interested, but recently came to know she was still getting over her ex who just went and got married this month).We are texting a lot again and planning to meet up, she is the quality of girl who I would like to settle down with.

I dont want to get Circumcised now since the post circ 6 weeks no sex will affect our dating life negatively.
Maybe after having sex few times I can go for the circ.

First pics after PMMA..need advice 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308223061

All set for Circumcision next Friday.

• Page: