PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dirt clod's PMMA Journey

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291201658

Each time I have left the decision of volume and % to Dr C. I told him aesthetics are more important than Girth, but he is the expert. I believe he went with 30% this time because I had modest gains with 10% and I told him retraction was still a problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291325626

///

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291646293

Great results. Do you have any more pics of you after round one? Anything Erect?

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291646809

I did not take many pictures after round one. I never planned on posting results or doing a second round. I did take a set just before round two which was almost 5 months after round one. I will post what I have. I will also post more from round two when I hit the 30 mark shortly.

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291650091

What are you gains so far after a round of 10 and a round of 30? Any difference between the feel of the two once it\'s set and the collagen production has kicked in?

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291653392

With 10% in round one, I gained about 1/2 Inch in Flaccid Girth, but only 1/4 Inch in Erect Girth. It felt completely natural and was virtually undetectable even to me. So far with the 30% in round two I have gained a solid 1/2 Inch in both my Flaccid and Erect state. I am still in the collagen building phase, so time will tell. Currently it feels a little rubber like in the Flaccid state. It is not even notice in the Erect state.

With round one I had a sudden loss of size at week 5 and another more gradual loss around week 9. Dr C said the second one was unusual. I am hoping it has stabilized at this point and that will be avoided this time. My wife and I are both very happy with the current size. I think I am feeling more collagen building this time. The itchy phase of healing lasted only a week last time, but is still going on at this point.

I plan to continue posting regular updates for the first year. Time will tell.

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291655071

Awesome, grateful for the insight man and happy healing!

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291765708

I am now 33 days post round 2. Everything seems to be going well. The 30% does have a different feel than the 10% did, but is softening as time goes on. It is something that is only slightly noticeable in the Flaccid state. Gains seem to be holding at a solid half Inch in both Flaccid and Erect state. At this point, there are no plans for a round 3 or even a touch up.

Anyone that decides to get PMMA, should get a stretcher first. It takes a while for your glans to get used to it.

Pictures were taken today with one original Flaccid picture for reference.

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292579007

It has been 8 months since round one and nearly 4 months since round two. I am very satisfied with the results. No lumps, and only the slightest ridge on the right side near the Circumcision scar. It may have been there my whole life and I just didn\'t notice. I feel I look normal. Not huge, just normal for the first time in my life. My Erect Girth has remained at 5.5 inches. Flaccid still varies, but is usually between 4 and 4.5 inches.

I have no plans for further sessions. I will admit to a certain amount of temptation to increase the Flaccid size even more, but I don\'t think it is worth the risk. I do not want a penis that does not look natural, and my wife was not happy when I was still swollen and 6 inches the week after round two.

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292579070

• Visitor
  • Visitor
You have a great log and kept us up to date the whole way. Thank you.

I\'m glad you are being sensible about size. It looks really good right now. I wouldn\'t mess with it either.

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292579437

I\'m just so damn jealous

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292579538

Reklaw wrote: I\'m just so damn jealous

Same here. A friend sent me a photo of his HA yesterday and it looked incredible as well. Life can be so unfair!

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292579607

So physically the results look great and I can totally see how you\'re so happy with the aesthetic outcome but how does it feel? Has sensitivity been affected? Is sex better? Does it ever get bent into weird shapes? My penis (natural) changes shape and sensitivity so often that I never know what I\'m going to be looking at whenever I go to the toilet - I wonder how PMMA will react to or alter this if I ever take the plunge!

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292579632

Also, if you don\'t mind me saying, your pre-PMMA penis skin looked a little wrinkled in the Flaccid state (mine is the same after manual PE attempts) - has the PMMA helped to improve this?

Dirt clod's PMMA Journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292580084

Your comment is pretty funny weightless.My Flaccid has the same damn problem. Because of my Erect size, and incredibly shitty ability to shrivel up when Flaccid, i get the \"wrinkles\". Glad to see a report of 10% being so effective.