PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Soon be starting my PMMA journey!

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291765488

Thanks AstroD, I definitly will pay in before hand. Only a couple of weeks before going to first round now, very exited and nervous at the same time.

Do I need any other than ESTA and passport when crossing the border of Mexico, being a European? And when arriving USA, should I just say Im here for a medical procedure? Being iin US three days for \"vacation\" is a bit suspicious I believe.

Never travelled much, hence the stupid question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291766864

Ive booked my Round 2 on May 03. Take a look at my journey. MY FG was 4.0 and its now 5.0. Im hoping to cross 6.0 FG, I dont know if I will have same success as round 1 but fingers crossed. If not Im back for R3 end of June, maybe anyway to push to 6.5 FG. Lets see how it goes.

Pay by Paypal few days before. like 5 working days before. You dont even show passport on US to Mex, and just on way back and they are easy, best to use the 140$ shuttle service.. worth it.

Yes say you went for medical procedure and if they get into the details be honest. Dont mess around with border control. You dont want to raise suspicion cause your sweating cause you lied and your story isnt adding up. I travel A LOT, no one cares about your Dick job. Say it as it is, youre not doing anything illegal. But if you try to make a story they will see right through you and then you\'ll enjoy the clearance the hard way. They do this for a living and trained to see liars, and if you specially dont travel a lot you will be shitting it acting wierd anyway.

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291768020

Thanks for a good and honest answer astrix!

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291798103

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 1 week ago #1291911922

So, Im 3 days after first round. Overall so far Im very satiesfied. The procedure was very non stressfull and painless and seemingly, according to Wade, the result seem good.
I got 30% and 10% Linnea and Wade estimate atleast 0.5 gain, maybe more.

No Im massage and strech to get as good as result as I can. I will have to buy a vacuum pump also as Wade said it\'ll break up the scar tissue. The question now is what pump I will use. Im thinking about bathmate. Is it worth the price compared to a regular vacuum pump? Whats the big advantage using water?

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 1 week ago #1291928647

Update day 5:
Still using ESL40 as much as possible to keep it long Flaccid although mostly the collagen seem settled. As for my erected state the result look good. I measured it and so far I gained .6 in erected state which is pretty much what I was hoping for. Hopefully the collagen growth will give me something closer to .7 in a week, but that I dont really have any clue about.
As for my lenght I\'ve lost around .4 in erected state which was the part I feared about this. I have ordered pump and will start using the strecher (not the ESL) in a couple of days to try regain it back as fast as possible.

I dont really see how I could avoided the lenght loss though. Its impossible to keep it to maximum lenght at all time after the procedure for the time it take to the collagen settle, and when it settle it pretty much settle at the lenght it is at that time. I guess it settled when I was sleeping on a plane or something... Oh well, I read many reports here and most seem to get it back within not to long time, but damn, I think I have to strech quite hard to get it back.

As for the experience as a whole, everything went smood, except for forgetting my jacket in the transport that took me from San Diego til Tijuana. I was told not to give him money in the cr, so I didn\'t. I still somehow think the driver was a bit pissed for me not giving him anything and that he simply \"forgot\" to give me my jacket from back in the car when he was taking the bag out of the car and handed it to me. The office called him about it, but he said that I was wearing it in the car, so I guess my favourite jacket is lost.. Oh well, it wa a long trip so I guess something had to go wrong. The staff at the office on the other hand is really nice and professional

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 1 week ago #1291930116

Hey Letsee,

Sorry about the jacket. Good to hear that the procedure went well. Congrats!

After 5 days there probably will be some swelling still so be prepare for a slight decrease in Girth for a bit. Eat right. Sleep well. It\'ll take the collagen about 3 months to really finalize.

Keep wearing the ADS. Your length will come back soon enough.

Remember it\'s a process. Takes time.

Keep us all informed.

CPW

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 1 week ago #1291930356

Thanks CPW Im not sure its to much swelling. They gave me cortisone to avoid much swelling as they feard my circular scar would swell a lot if they didn\'t. But yeah, I try to eat and sleep well.
I will test the old strecher today I think to test how far I can strech it.

Updates will come!

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 1 week ago #1291931558

My driver handed me my suitcase but \"forgot\" to hand me my laptop case. As I was putting the suitcase on the sidewalk in front of the hotel, he started to close the rear hatch. I told him I still had another piece in there and I took it out myself. I felt that he knew what it was and that it was still in there, and hoped that I had forgotten...yeah, I got that impression.

I\'m going to start stretching with the X4 wide Girth system, because the ESL40, although it keeps it elongated, didn\'t quite make it stay long, and the PMMA seems to have bunched up so that my Flaccid looks like a maraca. I\'m hoping it resorbs a little to be not so noticeable Flaccid.

Soon be starting my PMMA journey! 8 years 1 week ago #1291933286

Was he driving a white Hyundai? Anyway, good you got your laptop case back, else I would suggest we reported it to the office that one of their drivers seem \"a bit\" dishonest.

I got a stretcher more or less similar to the X4, thats the one I got great results with, streching the past year or so, so I thinks its a good choice. I dont really see it being possible to make much progress with ESL40 except avoid Turtling.

• Page: