PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: To all of those who got 10%...

To all of those who got 10%... 8 years 5 months ago #1289893194

Well i have life , your\'e the one that gets out his frustration on peoples online not me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

To all of those who got 10%... 8 years 5 months ago #1289936921

Nnew211-

We all respect that you \"have a life\" but here\'s the deal... so do we.
You have come on and called out people for not posting information in their threads but then you don\'t take the time to read and/or comprehend the information that people have put there.

You come across as lazy and entitled and that just does not fly. Come on, when you are talking about something as serious and potentially life changing as this, do your own homework. Yes, this board is full of people who are glad to help, but they expect you to help yourself along the way. You will be a lot better served if you take the time to read and research and then come back with follow up questions to that information. People will be a lot more willing to help when they see that you have put in the effort.

And although this is directed at you, this is an extremely common occurrence. People join and ask for information that is easily obtained simply by reading. The search function is quite helpful. I have seen guys say that there is too much information to read and they just want an answer to a couple of questions. I do not see the wealth of information as a problem. If someone is seriously considering Phalloplasty then they should have the internal urge to read and understand everything available to them. If they do not, then they are not ready.

To all of those who got 10%... 8 years 5 months ago #1289943422

I\'m a Senior Moderator. Even still, I am constantly using the \"search\" feature and reading through both new and old posts alike. S.O. and I even toyed with the idea of making laziness an offense worthy of being banned. Briceb is on point. No sense in me rehashing his words of wisdom. Please, don\'t feel singled out. Far too many members ask previously answered questions to which the answers are readily found through searching. There is NO advantage to cluttering up the forum by forcing industrious and curious members to wade through copious amounts of duplicated posts. To Briceb\'s credit, \"knowledge is power\". That \"power\" is at your fingertips. Use them and be thankful you received this repository of information free of charge. Better yet, donate and demonstrate your gratitude.

To all of those who got 10%... 8 years 5 months ago #1289943807

Well said.

• Page: