PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289793894

Ok so I am not pumping daily but 3 times a week. I pump for 10 minutes, massage then 10 more minutes at 3to 4 hg. I have not noticed any gains out of the tube except a better hang flacid. If this is all i will get ill take it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289794190

Do you pump immediately after your session with Dr c?

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289794329

Dude you definetly have a havy weapon down there..

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289797493

I have not yet had any PMMA injections.

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289797544

Nnew211 wrote: Dude you definetly have a havy weapon down there..

Thanks but my dysmorphia says otherwise to me. That\'s a 4.25 Inch flacid hang with a 6.25 BPEL. I used to hang flacid around 3.75. I\'ll take it if it stays that way.

I know from a statistical point of view I\'m supposedly on the \"larger than average\" but not yet big, side of the scale.

Sadly there are many here much larger than I and sadly there are some much smaller than I.

Some days I feel happy about my size and some days I\'m depressed about the size of things.

I guess it depends on the turtle effect of that particular day..

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289797584

Nnew211 wrote: Dude you definetly have a havy weapon down there..

Thanks but my dysmorphia says otherwise to me. That\'s a 4.25 Inch flacid hang with a 6.25 BPEL. I used to hang flacid around 3.75. I\'ll take it if it stays that way.

I know from a statistical point of view I\'m supposedly on the \"larger than average\" but not yet big, side of the scale.

Sadly there are many here much larger than I and sadly there are some much smaller than I.

Some days I feel happy about my size and some days I\'m depressed about the size of things.

I guess it depends on the turtle effect of that particular day..

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289798506

I would kill for your size my Flaccid only \"hang\" about 3.5x3.5 and my Erect is only 5.5x4.72 so what could i say about 90% of the pupulation are bigger than me...

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289827731

Where do we find the percentile that everyone refers to?

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289863273

Ok so I was pumping this morning and I decided to measure in the tube. Then I measured the outside of the tube and was astonished.
Now keep in mind I am new to pumping but is this size obtainable? And will it stay? I am packing a 2\" tube already and over 7.25 in the tube in. All at 5hg with an occasional pump to 7 then slowly going back to 5.
I know some of you pump. New1inch, SO,

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289863569

It\'s just temporary. You will be harder and a little thicker, I\'ve heard that the more you use your pump that eventually it makes your Dick bigger.

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289869422

@lakingsfan35

I don\'t pump, although I\'ve always wanted to try a Bathmate.

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289872245

I must have been m8x7 or mustang.

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289954863

it\'s a combination of two factors that allows for much greater measured length when pumping.

i used to pump a lot.

on a normal light pump i\'m 19-21 cm depending on EQ and the pump etc etc. but i\'ve gone up to 22 and on one occasion during my obsession was astounded to almost hit 23. that said, i don\'t have a 9\" long penis. so what\'s going on here?

i think one can gain up to a full Inch in length from pumping alone. that is from the temporary pressure based stress on the penis itself, also combined with the tube digging deeply into your body, and can create an illusion of significant gains. the reality is if you pull the tube off you lose almost all of that immediately. pumping made me thicker sorta but it effected my EQ. it\'s lots of fun but i don\'t think it\'s much of a long term thing for gains. like, a little bit to keep the fascia etc flexible is great but it\'s not the main thing for gains imho. more like a stretch, and don\'t stretch too much? that\'s my experience anyway.

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 5 months ago #1289958778

I figured it was partially the ultimate BPEL measurement due to the tube being pressed so firmly into the pubic bone. My question is this, with a stretching regularly is the pumped BPEL possible to achieve?
I mean obviously the tendons get there somehow under vacuum. Id kill for a 7.25 Inch boner one day

The start of my journey pre pmma, lakingsfan35 8 years 4 months ago #1290064173

Ok so its been 6 weeks. No measurable difference in eg. Bummer on that. There is a big difference in fl hang and my eg is super good, i cut down masturbation in hopes of gaining eq I\'m happy about that.
There is about 1/8 Inch BPEL gain closer to 3/16\", I am sure the pump has nothing to do with that and the esl40 has everything to do with that. Super stoked about this and hope to see more as i wear the ads 5 days a week and pump less.

Is this a better way to go? I was using the esl every other day and pumping inbetween? 2 sets of pumping 10 min at 4 to 5 hg with a 10 min rest in between.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance fot your input....