PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. N vs. Dr. C

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289842856

She only responded me with the standard info she send to all, independently of what I asked her.

\"Thank you for your message. By way of introduction, my name is Dr. Ivana Nemeckova and I am a certified expert (and trainer for other doctors) in the application of Metacrill, which is a permanent and safe inyectable filler on the basis of polymethylmethacrylate microspheres (see also www.metacrill.eu ). I have been doing phallopasty using Metacrill since 2009, when the material got all the regulatory approvals in Europe.Metacrill is (also) used for volume enhancement of male genitals. It is applied with an atraumatic cannula in the cellulose layer of the penis, without altering the structure, sensibility or erection. With this procedure, penis diameter can be increased up to approximately 1 cm.The complete procedure is progressive, divided in three applications, with a 2-month period between each application. During each application, approx. 10 ml of Metacrill are applied. It is possible to apply more material in the first two sessions (the exact amount depends on your anatomy but 15 ml per session are normally possible) and then use the last session for final corrections and symmetrical shape. The recovery time is very short, you can perform normal activities right after the application, except for sexual relations, which are not recommended for the first 2 weeks after application.If you would like to schedule an appointment (which can be coupled with a first application), I am available (in certain days and upon appointment) at Aurum Clinic in Prague ( www.aurumclinic.net ) or at my private clinic in Seville, Spain. You can also always contact me on this email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.). I am at your disposal in case you require any additional information.Best regards,Mudr. Ivana Nemeckova\"

I got this answer both when I contacted her by mail and when I used the message board of the clinics site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289842901

I am very insecure whether to go for dr. Casavantes or dr. Nemeckova. From what I read it seem gains got from Dr. N is 0,5 cm. in first session and 1 cm in second and then the third session is just a session to get it all smother. I aim for 3 cm. in max 3 sessions, but doubt I will get more than around 2 cm. in three sessions with drN. Dr. C on the other hand seem quite realistic to reach 3 cm. only by two sessions.

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289844897

How much Dr. C charge for 1 procedure (20 CC\'s)?

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289845230

With Dr c you request as much as you want, and you could possibly even gain more then 3cm.

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289845240

2800 metaCrill 20cc

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289845313

And for 2 and 3 procedure (both 20 CC\'s) ? It costs 2800 too?

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289845359

No after each procedure the price goes down

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289845383

2nd procedure is 2,300
3rd is 1,800
1,200 for touch ups and $50 a cc

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289845522

Is it real to gain 1.5\" - 1.7\" for 3 procedures with Dr.C?

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289845620

I believe it is, if you request a fair amount of CC\'s along with 30% you can be humongous. 30% may cause a lot complications like nodules and lumps. Some members have used DSMO and it helped, so if your thinking of getting 30% I would also apply Dsmo everyday.

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289845675

Meant DMSO

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289846111

Wondering the same myself, Dr. N or Dr. C.. Dr. N would be much closer and cheaper choice but many seem to get better results with Dr. C. I would like to get from 4.7 inches to 5.5 - 5.75 range so we\'re talking about 0.8 - 1.05 inches of gain.

Is it possible with Dr. N?

Also the after care and the reachability of the Dr makes me worry a bit. Dr. N isn\'t too keen on answerin emails and the service at Dr. C\'s clinic seems to be very very good.

Wouldn\'t want to end up with issues on which I can\'t get Dr\'s help just by being too cheap..

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289846355

Your right. Dr c and his staff always get back to me, and Dr n has yet to reply to emails, and imagine if it was something serious.

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289846573

I have read also something that Dr. N is hard to reach at first but after that when you get in contact with her she answers fast. I guess it has something to do with that you have to be her patient/customer first. There must be lots of people who just ask questions and never plan to become a customer.

Dr. N vs. Dr. C 8 years 5 months ago #1289847380

Guys, I need 1.5\" but I think that 3 rounds with Dr.N doesn\'t enough to gain what I want