Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First South African to get PMMA

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289777011

• Bdog
  • Bdog's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
In the waiting room feeling a bit calmer surprisingly After reading through the waiver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289778301

• Bdog
  • General
  • General
Well it\'s all done.... I got a healthy dose. He ended up using a lot more 30%than I thought.
15cc 30% and 6cc10% I\'m excited to see how it turns out. Looks like I\'m good for a 0.5\" Inch gain at least. He explained complications that come with a Foreskin but he explained Circumcision can be performed later to correct it easily.
I was so nervous... But now I\'m exhausted. I havn even looked at it since I got back. Letting it settle before attempting my first massage.

I thought everyone was shilling them but they really are welcoming and they gave me proper focus and attention, even tho San Diego airport shut down yesterday and they had to fit in yesterday\'s appointments in today

I had Dr C. Wade and Chris (new guy?) working on me. I felt very privileged

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289778349

• Bdog
  • General
  • General
My posts keep disappearing?

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289781553

Bdog my PMMA brother! Congrats!

I don\'t know how it correlates but from the math you got 5.1cc of PMMA [(16cc*30%) + (6cc*10%) ].

I got 19cc at 20% which works out to 3.8cc of PMMA (19*20%) and I\'m amazed at my size difference.
Bottom line: That\'s over 30% more product than I got. That\'s a ton of product! Wow! Sweet!

Keep us posted on your progress.

CPW

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794045

• Bdog
  • General
  • General
OK things are not looking great. All the product feel a like iris of one side? I know Dr c worked in the area a lot more? Perhaps the compensate the left curve?

So I\'m not sure how much is swelling or if I\'m in for a significant abnormality? Tho this last massage I could really feel product. The 2 pics of me holding it are Pre massage and the one where it is Hanging is post massage.

Luckily I believe my girlfriend will not be 2 phased about how it looks. And I think I could live with it if it\'s this big. Lol right after I had 1/2inch gain mid shaft and 1 Inch at the base. With the swelling I\'ve got 3/4inch gain MS and a whopping 1.5inch Erect gain at the base. But this will subside.

I need help guys. Wade won\'t respond on the weekend? Should I take ibuprofen? They already gave me a cortisone shot?

The base is very painful to massage

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794090

Remind me again what was your Flaccid Girth before and what is your glans size?

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794113

Also you dont have a before Flaccid pics?

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794115

If there aren\'t any obvious lumps and bumps I wouldn\'t worry. Too much product on one side surely has to be one of the easiest things to fix in a second round.

Personally I\'d just keep on massaging and let the swelling go down over time. I don\'t think anyone could go into this process expecting to do only one round. If it\'s thicker on one side, then just have a small amount put on the other side in a touch up session. It\'s when big lumps or nodules form that fixing things doesn\'t see so easy, or when PMMA wont settle at either than base or above the circ scar. But from those photos, yours looks like a nice aesthetic result, with too much on one side. I think most people would be pretty happy with that. Also I suspect once the swelling goes down, it wont be very noticeable.

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794116

• Bdog
  • General
  • General
Something like 3.75. And not sure about the glans

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794160

Well i\'d appreciate it if you can check the glans size Flaccid and Erect , also its look huge congrats ! Please keep us updates , if you can post Erect pics to

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794289

Also just a thought i think it can be very helpful if somebody that recently got PMMA from dr c can show on video or in regular photos how to massage and how to maintain the esthetics according to doctor c and wade instructions, like i said it can be very very helpful and useful fo all the newbis and for those who already got PMMA but dosen\'t really understand how to palpate and massage.. Again just a thought, good week everybody!

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794306

Don\'t start new threads to highlight this thread. Keep it all in here.

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794421

• Bdog
  • General
  • General
I understand. Sorry. Could you offer some guidance hoddle?

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794552

Bdog: you\'re going to be fine dude. Looking good. I wouldn\'t worry about anything. Just keep massaging as Wade showed you.

First South African to get PMMA 8 years 5 months ago #1289794746

Bdog wrote: I understand. Sorry. Could you offer some guidance hoddle?

Wrap the top would be my advise. But there isn\'t too much to say, as you appear to have a good result. I can see the swelling on the top left of the shaft, so if it were me I\'d compress that area by wrapping with a bandage. But I haven\'t had PMMA, so I\'m no expert.