PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: soon to pmma

soon to pmma 8 years 6 months ago #1289692259

I was wondering how many weeks out i should expect the formation of new nodules? Im about a week post op and just got my first entry point Nodule that is very small.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

soon to pmma 8 years 6 months ago #1289699204

Damn post like this its like punch in the hurt i mean im only 4.72 Erect Girth on 5.5 el , man i\'d wil kill for your stats dam life sucks...

soon to pmma 8 years 6 months ago #1289699831

This is 2 weeks post op i ended up getting 1 entry point Nodule and a large Nodule very close to the base it feels like its under the bundle of nerves or something it cant be seen only felt by me. Im pretty happy with the results it feels really nice to be thicker.

soon to pmma 8 years 5 months ago #1289760770

How are things going? Could you post some pictures of your PMMA result?

soon to pmma 8 years 5 months ago #1289763850

Mustang2020 wrote:

kreungdd wrote: Im 25 and im currently at 7.2 el and approximately 5.2 eg. 7x6 would be amazing but would be happy at 7x5.5 and take it from there.

You are young and your size is above average. Have you had any negative comments about your size?

If it was me, I\'d wait a couple of years to see what will be available by then. PMMA is permanent and has some issues, just be aware.

I really think in the next 4-6 years there will be some great option that may have better results than PMMA. Of course at this point in time, PMMA is the best option out there...

Good luck.

soon to pmma 8 years 5 months ago #1289763879

Hey Mustang, just curious if you are referring to something specific when you say there will be better options in the next 4-6 years? Is there current research you are speaking of?

soon to pmma 8 years 5 months ago #1289765380

I posted a pic but its a couple of posts up the thread

soon to pmma 8 years 5 months ago #1289765405

Things can definetely get smoother but i might wait a while before going back.

soon to pmma 8 years 5 months ago #1289765521

2 weeks post op

soon to pmma 8 years 5 months ago #1289773638

Nice,
almost picture perfect. I like how it still looks \"natural\". The good doc did a fabulous job. Its stories like yours that make me want to try PMMA. I have also seen the not so good too, that\'s why im still a bit apprehensive.

soon to pmma 8 years 5 months ago #1289774823

I think if i would have done a better job with after care then i would have better results. I also had bad side effects with the flow max prescription they gave me which prevented me from maintaning an Erection. I basically had an allergic reaction to it and had all the negative side effects. Flowmax is supposed to make ur Flaccid hang lower and prevent Turtling whichit did. I guess it wasnt right for me i had to stop taking it after 3 days.