PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yungwildfree23 Progress Report

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 8 months ago #1288314554

That was my experience. I had a small lump and a \"dent\". Both evened out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 8 months ago #1288320077

Don\'t panic or over analyze. You are still very new into the procedure. Things will continue to change for the first month or so. Like I said, I went through it with both rounds. More so in the first than the second. By the time I scheduled the second round, the first round bulge was barely noticeable by me, and my wife said she didn\'t notice it at all (and she is my quality control inspector.. LOL)

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 8 months ago #1288320606

The PMMA most likely settled in no more than a couple of days after your session. Now what you see is swelling, it will subside soon then the collagen kicks in...Just read up more reports here. Good Luck.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 8 months ago #1288325012

@mustang Its been over 2weeks since my appt and I barely had any swelling to begin with so I don\'t think so. I think it settled in in a clump formation.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 8 months ago #1288358217

Update: things are looking much better. No noticible bulge when Erect of Flaccid. I\'m still wrapping.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 8 months ago #1288359034

Why are you still wrapping?

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 8 months ago #1288375888

To be honest its cuz I\'m scared to see what the finished product will look like when Flaccid.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 8 months ago #1288377395

At this point, wrapping should be doing nothing beneficial for you in terms of appearance.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 7 months ago #1288448515

1 month post op:

So I\'m nearing the 1month mark of my operation and things are looking pretty good. If you\'ve been following my posts the last month you\'d know I replaced the stretcher with a ace wrap early on (day 4 post op) because the stretcher was hurting my glands. Day 1 post op I had a bulge in the middle (see pic in previous post) that I worked around and wrapped. Unbeknownst to me the wrap most likely pushed some product to the bass of my Dick where I now have a little ball of PMMA . I was able to smooth that out a bit actually but its still noticeable.

Pic update 1 month:

Flaccid(not sure) stretched Flaccid(not sure), Erect length (6in)

You can see on the second pic, the stretched Flaccid pic, that the base is wider than the rest of the shaft. This is mainly due to the PMMA build up from the wrap. I\'m hoping that when the collagen forms things even out a bit more. As of now I can still feel a little ball which makes it feel obvious when I\'m jerking off. That\'s the only thing that is worrying me at this point.

So far I give things a 7/10 overall and that might be a little harsh but the feeling of it is killing me! Just feels too obvious there was work done. I dont know if its just my paranoia or if a girl will notice it too (ill update you on that when I get laid lol.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 7 months ago #1288448630

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Mine was 5 times worse than that after my first procedure with Dr. C. I have had 3 more procedures to try to fix the damage and I still need another. Any girl that is experienced that has had other large girthy penis will probably be able to tell if uses her hands a lot, espcially if its lubed up. When I mine is lubricated and I slide my hands, I can feel all kind of rough uneven tissue. That\'s why many people warn others before doing this. It is not guaranteed to have a perfect outcome.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 7 months ago #1288455486

I know people warn against it but so much emphasis of caution is put towards the look of the Dick after the procedure, not the feel of it. People need to understand that the feel of your Dick is as important as the looks in terms of overall success.

Jewdub, has your collagen growth helped with the lumpiness and feel?

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 7 months ago #1288456380

• Visitor
  • Visitor
My penis felt like pure lumpy mess 6 -8 weeks after Dr. C and my first procedure, collagen did not help. I have had 3 revisions with a different doctor in Korea. It\'s better overall for sure but still far from what I would call natural feeling.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 7 months ago #1288456446

People need to understand that the feel of your Dick is as important as the looks in terms of overall success.

Yes 100x agree... this is why pics on here sometimes don\'t tell the whole story. In my own journal, things look like an overreaction because you can\'t feel the nodules on the internet. That\'s why I posted pics of them removed and put in the specimen jar (they were very hard wads of tissue). From a visual inspection of my shaft, you maybe would see the edge of a lump, but it wouldn\'t look like much. From touching it, you\'d feel a bunch of misplaced pebbles (that couldn\'t pass for veins).

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 7 months ago #1288456760

Guys thanks for your honesty. You bring up a very good point about the pictures only showing part of the story. I might sleep with a girl with beautiful labia, but I feel hard lumps and nodules in her Vagina I will be puzzled and surprised. I am not saying it would be a deal breaker, but certainly I would want to discuss it with her to find out what was going on..

Aesthetics and size are not the be all, end all, many make them out to be. In the past I remember guys saying you should only consider PMMA if you have a partner and they are on board with it. The past few years though it seems the quest for massive Girth has squelched the naysayers and the only metric considered is size.

Yungwildfree23 Progress Report 8 years 7 months ago #1288482119

Restoration, fuck I hope these bumps work themselves out when the collagen grows. I don\'t know what to do if they still feel noticeable.