PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: It's PMMA time!

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287117540

Being a tall italian male myself with only 4.5-4.7 Girth I wouldn\'t touch PMMA if i had your stats 5.3 Girth is my goal but regardless I wish you all the best brotha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287117628

• peace
  • peace's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback and support!

I get that I\'m starting from above average in the Girth department, so getting PMMA is certainly unnecessary, but I would argue that it is pretty unnecessary for the vast majority (if not all) of us on here. Your comments certainly do make me pause.... and I have looked at and read through I think everyones experience with PMMA that I could. I really seems like I am taking the most conservative approach going with only 10% (quite a few problems seem to have stemmed from 20%, 30%, and excessive volume of PMMA per session) and I am going to be adamant that my primary goal is aesthetics to Dr C and Wade, so if that means less than 20cc, then cool. I will also be very diligent with my aftercare, which seems to be at least some of the problems that have occurred. I really don\'t want my Dick fucked up, but I also would really like to big in some way.

I\'ve got more to add, but I\'ve got to run for now fellas....

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287117769

Wow - jimmyjames - your post was like right out of my brain. Thanks man...I appreciate it. It\'s kind of hard to sit here alone and realize what I did with 10k (and a lot of airline miles but whatever) - when I am by far from being one of the CEOs on here. I have the same car from 10 years ago...the same clothes from 5 years ago...the same furniture from 8 years ago...no stocks...but what do I do with 10 k? Buy a lumpy Dick...cuz I was so miserable for 4 years with Peyronies so, duh, not a huge surprise I\'d spend money on this - but the result? wtf is all I can say. I should\'ve stopped after R2 did nothing.

I don\'t want to clog up the progress report from peace anymore but - YES your post was awesome.

Oh I saw peace replied. Yeah, if you do anything then just do 10%. Your glans is going to look weird, potentially...given that it is already even with the shaft...so you might want to consider that.

By the way, I was clear that my goal was aesthetics too. As a (mostly) single gay guy, I know how men can scrutinize dicks. Not to mention, my third (last) round at 5.0\" EG...so it was just for a little more size and as an aesthetic \"final round\" of 15cc. The point is: It doesn\'t matter what you say to them if the product doesn\'t agree with you or if something goes wrong. You may end up with a ring around your circ scar like wannagetbig just had - and he said he was mostly concerned w/ aesthetics, and they massaged it - and it came back - and he has to go back. 10% should cause less problems, but financially it\'s a waste of money for you - and it\'s not guaranteed to give you any size or be problem free either.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287118602

If I were you I would
Not do it!
Kc

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287119179

Don\'t take CoQ10 - you\'ll increase the potential for bruising and bleeding with no real benefit to this procedure.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287119867

You basically have the perfect Dick (naturally). So many guys out there would do anything to have what you do.
Think long and hard before you mess with PMMA. Short-term, , the aesthetics could be easily messed up...And the long-term effects are unknkwn.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287119951

jimmyjames wrote: You better pray for a perfect result bc you already the ideal size and shape. Like others said, I would seriously re-consider. I know it\'s in your head about a bigger Dick and it\'s hard to change your mind after that image of yourself with a bigger Dick is ingrained in your brain. But think long and hard(no pun) bc it\'s not always perfect. Check my results after round one and you can check restorations too. There are more examples of results gone bad as well but you have to do your due diligence to find them.

Restoration - I know you\'re feeling. When I emailed them it took way to long for a reply after I complained about my horrible first round results. But before I had my first procedure, I got a reply pretty fast to put a deposit down and book a procedure. It seems way too money focused over customer satisfaction. In your case, after paying for three procedures, and only getting minimal gains and having so many lumps, they could easily afford to help you free of charge to try their best to make things right. His office is making tons of money with this procedure bc it\'s working on area that so many are insecure about bc of the media and social stigmas of small penises.

I mean we are injecting \"Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) is a transparent thermoplastic often used in sheet form as a lightweight or shatter-resistant alternative to soda-lime glass. The same material can be utilised as a casting resin; in inks and coatings, and also has other uses.\" INTO ARE BODY!!! That\'s what it\'s come down to in order to have a bigger penis. Sorry for the rant I\'m just having one of those days where I\'m like WTF have you done... I can see you are too. Anyways there isn\'t much we can do now. I\'ve also spent 10k that could have been used for a down payment on a freaking house. But there\'s no need to cry over spilled milk and we must move forward in life even if we don\'t have the perfect penis we envisioned when we started this journey.

Hopefully Dr. C will do the right thing and help you through this without lining his pockets even more through mens insecurities. I\'m not knocking Dr. C, he produces some great results and does seem like he actually cares. But at the end of the day it\'s all about money it seems, especially as I recall the payment procedure when I was there. Cash only. Pay before the procedure in cash. Felt like some kind of drug deal to me. But I didn\'t care, I was too gleeful about the thought of a bigger penis as society has conditioned me to think. At least Dr. Cho doesn\'t ask for cash only and you pay after the procedure. Little things like that make me feel like the doctor isn\'t 100% about money first and results second.

Good luck restoration, you have been through hell and back regarding your penis and you deserve to get it right.

I much agree with you JimmyJames. I think patient care went down over the years. I think this site alone made them millions are because of insecurities like you\'ve said guys are just throwing their money at him and they do have time for past patients as they\'ve had in the past.
The cash only thing I believe of coarse is to hide how much money they are actually making to cheat the tax system. I\'m 100% sure they are claiming far less income than they are actually making.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287120500

Not to mention, Linnea Safe is $390 for 20ccs...so about $20 a cc with tax & delivery. And, this price is for 1-time orders from a distributor. Who knows what they pay. Sessions with 20ccs of linnea safe is $3150 / $2650 / $2150. $1000-1200 in product (since they capped it at 20) . $6800-7500 in fees. I know they have overhead, but 7x cost is a big markup.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287121727

peace wrote: Hey guys, thanks for the feedback and support!

I get that I\'m starting from above average in the Girth department, so getting PMMA is certainly unnecessary, but I would argue that it is pretty unnecessary for the vast majority (if not all) of us on here. Your comments certainly do make me pause.... and I have looked at and read through I think everyones experience with PMMA that I could. I really seems like I am taking the most conservative approach going with only 10% (quite a few problems seem to have stemmed from 20%, 30%, and excessive volume of PMMA per session) and I am going to be adamant that my primary goal is aesthetics to Dr C and Wade, so if that means less than 20cc, then cool. I will also be very diligent with my aftercare, which seems to be at least some of the problems that have occurred. I really don\'t want my Dick fucked up, but I also would really like to big in some way.

I\'ve got more to add, but I\'ve got to run for now fellas....

As I stated, you seem to have done your research & understand the risks, however, you also keep stating that aesthetics is your number one goal. I\'ve read just about every report on here, and honestly there are only about 3 results on here that look completely normal to me. I would tell anyone looking to get this procedure done that aesthetics shouldn\'t be a huge concern because the chances are it\'s not going to be perfect.

One thing people need to understand very clearly is that it\'s so hard to show the imperfections in pictures, and actually feeling the imperfections is a lot more disconcerting than what they look like. That\'s why I don\'t understand why people want to gamble on it when they have such a nice Dick already. This is your Dick man! As other guys have stated, if you do have issues you\'re kind of on your own, and in some cases cannot be corrected.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287121929

jimmyjames wrote: You better pray for a perfect result bc you already the ideal size and shape. Like others said, I would seriously re-consider. I know it\'s in your head about a bigger Dick and it\'s hard to change your mind after that image of yourself with a bigger Dick is ingrained in your brain. But think long and hard(no pun) bc it\'s not always perfect. Check my results after round one and you can check restorations too. There are more examples of results gone bad as well but you have to do your due diligence to find them.

Restoration - I know you\'re feeling. When I emailed them it took way to long for a reply after I complained about my horrible first round results. But before I had my first procedure, I got a reply pretty fast to put a deposit down and book a procedure. It seems way too money focused over customer satisfaction. In your case, after paying for three procedures, and only getting minimal gains and having so many lumps, they could easily afford to help you free of charge to try their best to make things right. His office is making tons of money with this procedure bc it\'s working on area that so many are insecure about bc of the media and social stigmas of small penises.

I mean we are injecting \"Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) is a transparent thermoplastic often used in sheet form as a lightweight or shatter-resistant alternative to soda-lime glass. The same material can be utilised as a casting resin; in inks and coatings, and also has other uses.\" INTO ARE BODY!!! That\'s what it\'s come down to in order to have a bigger penis. Sorry for the rant I\'m just having one of those days where I\'m like WTF have you done... I can see you are too. Anyways there isn\'t much we can do now. I\'ve also spent 10k that could have been used for a down payment on a freaking house. But there\'s no need to cry over spilled milk and we must move forward in life even if we don\'t have the perfect penis we envisioned when we started this journey.

Hopefully Dr. C will do the right thing and help you through this without lining his pockets even more through mens insecurities. I\'m not knocking Dr. C, he produces some great results and does seem like he actually cares. But at the end of the day it\'s all about money it seems, especially as I recall the payment procedure when I was there. Cash only. Pay before the procedure in cash. Felt like some kind of drug deal to me. But I didn\'t care, I was too gleeful about the thought of a bigger penis as society has conditioned me to think. At least Dr. Cho doesn\'t ask for cash only and you pay after the procedure. Little things like that make me feel like the doctor isn\'t 100% about money first and results second.

Good luck restoration, you have been through hell and back regarding your penis and you deserve to get it right.

That\'s a good post JJ. It reminds people what they are actually doing, and of the difference between the desired outcome and the real world results. while PMMA is clearly a better option to procedures like FFT, it is not without its complications and dangers, and people need to be very aware of that, before they jump at a solution.

I\'m sure Dr. Casavantes and nurse Wade do the best job they can when performing a procedure, but I agree with your comments that they are definitely cashing in on male insecurity in relation to penis size. This in itself is not such a bad thing (if done with care and sincerity), however, they are clearly more focused on getting customers through the door than they are on caring for and supporting their existing clients and the issues they face afterwards. IMO they should have a person who is dedicated to providing support for existing clients - especially with regard to communicating in a timely manner.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287122427

• peace
  • General
  • General
Damn. I\'m def rethinking my choice at the moment...but it\'s also because I\'m reading just this thread. I don\'t have time at the moment to go back and look at each of your progress reports individually, so pardon if I misrepresent you, but everyone who I have looked at here did not have a conservative R1 with only 10% and/or they stated they neglected aftercare. It seems like I am getting advice from a population that has had a bad experience based on different circumstances. That\'s not to say that I won\'t have a bad experience too....which is why I\'m reconsidering it... But to be honest, I\'m not sure how much weight I can give to the experiences of people who did things completely different than I plan to because of my goals and where I\'m starting.

It is interesting that peeps with good/acceptable results have not spoken up.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287122575

My R1 was conservative and I used 10%. My starting stats was less than yours. I had a \"bad\" reaction in round 1. It takes at least six months to calm down.

You need to expect to do at least 2 sessions to get the result you want. 1 for size and 1+ for corrections.

5.5 is pretty big already and your base Girth at 5.8 is already very big. You may find 6+ Girth causes some women to be uncomfortable.

I would make sure it is what you really want to do.

It is not zero risk.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287122857

• peace
  • General
  • General
Buttercups: see I think you had pretty good results. There were aesthetic issues initially, but they got better and your end result looks good. I\'m not looking to go past 6\" Girth (my BG may go over, but that\'s tolerable to the ladies), so my R2 may just be a touch up if I\'m unhappy with R1...which is certainly possible. Also. You mentioned in your thread an aftercare kit, referencing MikeBD, for maximizing aesthetic results. Do you mind sharing that info/kit man? Thanks

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287122987

Yes, I think you can get a good result by being patient. But keep in mind that 6 months is a long time to go with a deformed penis. Also keep in mind that it (the PMMA implant) will be palpable.

Personally it was the right thing for me and I have zero regrets about doing it. But just make totally sure you know what you\'re getting yourself into.

It's PMMA time! 8 years 11 months ago #1287123026

• peace
  • General
  • General
Can you describe how it felt to you after healing from 1 round please. I\'ve read that it eventually feels like just thicker skin pretty much, aside from some irregularities that can occur. Can your wife notice it easily? It seems like most guys don\'t get called out for having work done.