PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Musky gets PMMA

Musky gets PMMA 9 years 4 days ago #1286975635

NSHL, if that is your opinion after going through all of the progress reports and viewing the outcomes, that is great. It means that you have informed yourself of the possible appearances from a procedure like this. If you have decided that this is not for you, I applaud your decision. I do not do it because you have possibly decided not to have it since that is a personal decision. But I do it because it seems that you have taken a sensible approach and weighed the risk versus reward.

I do not agree with you that Bruno is the only one on here who has a good result, but that is my opinion. Who am I to tell you that yours is wrong? But at the same time, I do not think that anyone is going to point to another member (pun intended ) and say \"See, he had a good result. That means you should do it, too!\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Musky gets PMMA 9 years 4 days ago #1286975925

Musky wrote: nshl, I disagree with your suggestion that only 1 guy has a good result. There are many satisfied guys with enduring Girth gains. There is no sure path to success with PMMA. Every guy reacts a little different when making collagen. I aligned my path with the one fella who has been successful and who I think most closely resembles my demographics. I don\'t compare myself to sizemic for example because of our big age difference, even though he is satisfied with his results. I am trying to manage the variables by comparing myself to guys like me. There are no guarantees and I hope to share my experience with the forum. If I can achieve similar results to brunoxxx then the next guy who is fit and 50 has a firmer path to follow.

Just to point out that I\'m in my mid-forties, and fairly fit as well. Everyone is going to react differently, but I wish you all the best.

Musky gets PMMA 9 years 4 days ago #1286975974

briceb wrote: NSHL, if that is your opinion after going through all of the progress reports and viewing the outcomes, that is great. It means that you have informed yourself of the possible appearances from a procedure like this. If you have decided that this is not for you, I applaud your decision. I do not do it because you have possibly decided not to have it since that is a personal decision. But I do it because it seems that you have taken a sensible approach and weighed the risk versus reward.

I do not agree with you that Bruno is the only one on here who has a good result, but that is my opinion. Who am I to tell you that yours is wrong? But at the same time, I do not think that anyone is going to point to another member (pun intended ) and say \"See, he had a good result. That means you should do it, too!\"

Just out of curiosity who are those others members that have very good results like bruno?

Musky gets PMMA 9 years 4 days ago #1286976060

nshl wrote:

briceb wrote: NSHL, if that is your opinion after going through all of the progress reports and viewing the outcomes, that is great. It means that you have informed yourself of the possible appearances from a procedure like this. If you have decided that this is not for you, I applaud your decision. I do not do it because you have possibly decided not to have it since that is a personal decision. But I do it because it seems that you have taken a sensible approach and weighed the risk versus reward.

Just out of curiosity who are those others members that have very good results like bruno?

If you are looking to go into penis enlargement and expect nothing less than a bruno result, than surgical penis enlargement isn\'t for you. No amount of PMMA, Alloderm, or fat is going to guarantee a near perfect, 100% natural result.

Think of women who get their breasts enlarged. The reason the breasts appear artificial is because they were enlarged artificially. Only rarely do you see boob jobs that are so stellar you couldn\'t tell work was done...it is no different with penises.

There are many guys in my opinion who have had great results, but you may think otherwise. Aesthetic satisfaction varies person to person, and as I\'ve stated previously, I would avoid getting any work done on your penis if you EXPECT a bruno result every time. As others have mentioned here, results vary person to person, not just based technique & product, but each individual\'s reaction to those techniques & products.

I\'m not sure who briceb was citing but if you want a place to start, briceb\'s own results are pretty damn good I\'d say.

That said, it appears we\'re veering off topic, this is Musky\'s progress report and I ask we resume questions & comments as they pertain to his progress report, thanks.

Musky gets PMMA 9 years 4 days ago #1286976328

Skeptical One wrote:

nshl wrote:

If you are looking to go into penis enlargement and expect nothing less than a bruno result, than surgical penis enlargement isn\'t for you. No amount of PMMA, Alloderm, or fat is going to guarantee a near perfect, 100% natural result.

Think of women who get their breasts enlarged. The reason the breasts appear artificial is because they were enlarged artificially. Only rarely do you see boob jobs that are so stellar you couldn\'t tell work was done...it is no different with penises.

There are many guys in my opinion who have had great results, but you may think otherwise. Aesthetic satisfaction varies person to person, and as I\'ve stated previously, I would avoid getting any work done on your penis if you EXPECT a bruno result every time. As others have mentioned here, results vary person to person, not just based technique & product, but each individual\'s reaction to those techniques & products.

I\'m not sure who briceb was citing but if you want a place to start, briceb\'s own results are pretty damn good I\'d say.

That said, it appears we\'re veering off topic, this is Musky\'s progress report and I ask we resume questions & comments as they pertain to his progress report, thanks.

well youre right musky sorry i hit on your thread but i can not open a new thread because his probably going to lock..

Musky gets PMMA 9 years 4 days ago #1286976529

Well I for one am very encouraged by musky\'s results and happy for him, and am looking forward to following his progress. I am 50, and have similar pre-op measurements. I finally quit procrastinating and made my appointment with Dr C the last week of May.

Musky gets PMMA 8 years 11 months ago #1287029664

Hey Musky! Just checking in. How\'s your progress coming?

Musky gets PMMA 8 years 11 months ago #1287146885

• Musky
  • Musky's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I had a second round with Dr C. last week. 18cc of 30% linnea safe and 2cc of 10%. Last time I had major swelling. This time I got a cortisone shot up front and took ibuprofen. My swelling has been minimal but this time I bruised.

My first procedure was 7 weeks ago. At that time I was given a choice of metacrill and linnea safe. I chose metacrill because I was told they were the same. This time I was not given a choice. Dr C. said he was only using linnea safe because it was easier to work with and he could get the same gains with 10% linnea safe as with 30% metacrill. I wish I was told that the first time.

For some reason, the lidocaine was not lasting long. I needed numerous shots throughout the procedure to refreeze my penis. I ended up with double the typical amount of lidocaine. Dr C also mentioned that I bled a little more than normal. Not sure why.

I had virtually perfect aesthetics up until week six after round 1. I developed a soft painfree bump. It was like a big pimple. Dr. C said it was a clump of PMMA that moved to the surface of my skin. He basically burned it off with a cauterizing pen.

I was careful with aftercare and stayed overnight at the Grand Hotel. I saw Wade the next morning and he checked things out.

I am now 4 days post round 2 and my aesthetics are pretty good. I have no hard bits. I have a little swelling around my circ scar. I\'ll post pictures but my measurements currently are:
Flaccid length 5 inches
Flaccid base Girth 5.5-6.0
Flaccid mid shaft 5.5
neck 5.5
Erect base 6 to 7 inches (you\'ll see in the photos that I have a thick donut at my base)
6 inches up the shaft

I used polysporin on my entry points for both my first and second rounds. In both cases I was healed within 36 hours.

Funny story: When I left Tj after round 1, I went straight to the San Diego airport. I was wearing the esl40 when I went through security. It showed up in a scanner and I had to get searched. I told the TSA kid that I had a medical device attached to my penis. He got very awkward and I told him to go ahead a check it out. He waived me through. The next time I did not wear the esl40. I was Hanging loose in a pair of sweat pants. When I went through the TSA scanner, I looked at the monitor screen and it showed a yellow square right on my penis. The TSA guy said he had to search my inner thighs. He slid is hand up my one thigh...no problem. Then up the other thigh until he basically grabbed my 6x6 Flaccid. Heh heh. I got waived through. I\'m digging that my wiener is big enough to show up on a TSA scanner.

Musky gets PMMA 8 years 11 months ago #1287147014

So dr c is sayn one product is better than the other now huh. Wow

Musky gets PMMA 8 years 11 months ago #1287147127

Musky wrote: I had a second round with Dr C. last week. 18cc of 30% linnea safe and 2cc of 10%. Last time I had major swelling. This time I got a cortisone shot up front and took ibuprofen. My swelling has been minimal but this time I bruised.

My first procedure was 7 weeks ago. At that time I was given a choice of metacrill and linnea safe. I chose metacrill because I was told they were the same. This time I was not given a choice. Dr C. said he was only using linnea safe because it was easier to work with and he could get the same gains with 10% linnea safe as with 30% metacrill. I wish I was told that the first time.

For some reason, the lidocaine was not lasting long. I needed numerous shots throughout the procedure to refreeze my penis. I ended up with double the typical amount of lidocaine. Dr C also mentioned that I bled a little more than normal. Not sure why.

I had virtually perfect aesthetics up until week six after round 1. I developed a soft painfree bump. It was like a big pimple. Dr. C said it was a clump of PMMA that moved to the surface of my skin. He basically burned it off with a cauterizing pen.

I was careful with aftercare and stayed overnight at the Grand Hotel. I saw Wade the next morning and he checked things out.

I am now 4 days post round 2 and my aesthetics are pretty good. I have no hard bits. I have a little swelling around my circ scar. I\'ll post pictures but my measurements currently are:
Flaccid length 5 inches
Flaccid base Girth 5.5-6.0
Flaccid mid shaft 5.5
neck 5.5
Erect base 6 to 7 inches (you\'ll see in the photos that I have a thick donut at my base)
6 inches up the shaft

I used polysporin on my entry points for both my first and second rounds. In both cases I was healed within 36 hours.

Funny story: When I left Tj after round 1, I went straight to the San Diego airport. I was wearing the esl40 when I went through security. It showed up in a scanner and I had to get searched. I told the TSA kid that I had a medical device attached to my penis. He got very awkward and I told him to go ahead a check it out. He waived me through. The next time I did not wear the esl40. I was Hanging loose in a pair of sweat pants. When I went through the TSA scanner, I looked at the monitor screen and it showed a yellow square right on my penis. The TSA guy said he had to search my inner thighs. He slid is hand up my one thigh...no problem. Then up the other thigh until he basically grabbed my 6x6 Flaccid. Heh heh. I got waived through. I\'m digging that my wiener is big enough to show up on a TSA scanner.

Honestly, I would love to experience that.

Musky gets PMMA 8 years 11 months ago #1287148377

Kawkaw wrote: So dr c is sayn one product is better than the other now huh. Wow

You know, it\'s shit like this that make me question the integrity of Dr. C. I tried to reschedule my 1st round because I wanted to use LS, which they were getting in a few weeks, but Wade & Dr. C assured me that there were no differences, and they were just offering it because customers asked for it.

Is this a situation where they needed to get rid of product, so they \"forced it\" on you, or they\'ve experienced problems with Metacrill, and don\'t want to admit it.

Musky gets PMMA 8 years 11 months ago #1287148471

Slk: I was told the same thing. Essentially Metacril = Linnea Safe. Hard to make an informed decision on that one when you hear so many different things.

Musky gets PMMA 8 years 11 months ago #1287150551

Where is the photos?

Musky gets PMMA 8 years 11 months ago #1287151706

Musky wrote: This time I was not given a choice. Dr C. said he was only using linnea safe because it was easier to work with and he could get the same gains with 10% linnea safe as with 30% metacrill. I wish I was told that the first time.

Is this just for the 2nd round and up, or for 1st round as well? My appointment is the 27th. At the time I was quoted a price, which given the amount, it was most definitely for metacrill. If my cost is going to be an additional $550 more (the price difference between the two when I was quoted a price) it would be damn nice if someone said something to me ahead of time instead of finding out at last minute when they send me the email with the paypal invoice right before my appointment.

Musky gets PMMA 8 years 11 months ago #1287151758

Timid: I was quoted the Metacril price and that is the same as the PayPal invoice amount. I highly doubt they would switch it on the appointment date. Good luck with your PMMA dude!