PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SFdude's PMMA progress

SFdude's PMMA progress 8 years 5 months ago #1289739937

What\'s it cost at the hotel per night? Staying for the week is a great idea if not too costly. What did you do between appointments?
I\'m planning on doing this next year if I can get a response back from their website. I left an email on Saturday.
Where do you catch the shuttle from SD airport to TJ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFdude's PMMA progress 8 years 5 months ago #1289740242

• Visitor
  • Visitor
It\'s like 60ish a night at the grand hotel I think, look it up online. A week is overkill I think but if you have the time and money..

SFdude's PMMA progress 8 years 5 months ago #1289764709

I actually never followed through with the second appointment. I made the appointment twice and cancelled...mostly due to scheduling conflicts with work, etc. 1 week may be overkill, but in my case the PMMA was still not all the way set on my last day. And go figure, the area that was still moveable is the area that I\'d probably want to touch up. As I was saying, they really are artists and I\'d want to give them every opportunity to massage or do any touch ups before the PMMA completely sets.

The price of the hotel is reasonable enough, but it\'s the convenience that really appealed to me. This wasn\'t the time I\'d want to cut corners or whatever just to save a few bucks...

SFdude's PMMA progress 8 years 5 months ago #1289764863

Can anyone tell me if it costs more to get 30%

SFdude's PMMA progress 8 years 5 months ago #1289766578

It does not.

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 3 months ago #1294433169

Since it\'s been exactly 2 years since my first Round of PMMA, I thought it would be a good time to update this thread.

Current stats are:
~6.5 BPFSL
~5.5 FSL
~5.5 BPFL
~4.5 FL
~5 FW
~6 BPEL
~5.5 EW

Probably this first time I measured in over a year, and I honestly thought I lost a bit more. But the real change, and probably the reason why I felt it would be smaller, is that the implant feels more pliable. When it was new, my erections were HARD. I wouldn\'t say unnatural, but harder than my usual erections. Now, it more like my previously normal Erection density. Also, the small ridge near the head, as welll as an area where the top/side of the base connects to the groin, are both much softer and much less noticeable by me.

Still no issues, and I still get positive comments

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 3 months ago #1294436730

That\'s great! It is interesting how minor issues and feel seem to work themselves out over time.

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 3 months ago #1294459435

I\'m confused. So after two years you lost Half an Inch in Girth?

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 3 months ago #1294497003

Seems that way. However, the measurements may have been off. I used to take several measurements over days/weeks, but haven\'t done that for a long while. So, I can definitely say i lost some, but how much i\'m not so sure exactly. Sadly, I should have keep a weekly log that would better show the progression/regression, and be more accurate.

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 3 months ago #1294521791

Made my appointment for 3/23 for the Smooth Finish Procedure. I\'m confident that the PMMA is completely settled (probably long time ago), and I\'m cool with what I\'ve gained. Now it\'s time to correct the minor imperfections and add the finishing touches....and close the chapter for my Girth project. Wade indicated the procedure could add another 1/4 Inch. I\'m not so concerned with additional Girth (though I\'ll take it! Haha), but more interested in getting the final texture and corrections done.

I\'m still on the fence about the corona enhancement. Leaning against it, but still open to reading reports of others who get it first....

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 3 months ago #1294524457

That\'s awesome.

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 1 month ago #1294992992

Today i finished my Smooth finish and glans enhancement with Dr. C. Procedure went smoothly, and was relatively painless.

I landed at 10:10am in SAN, got to Avanti Derma via their shuttle at 11:15 (checked-in), grabbed a quick lunch at the Grand Hotel and was back at Avanti Derma a little after noon. Very little wait to see Dr. C. Procedure was done, and I was dressed and out the door at 1:45. I got picked up at 2PM by the shuttle, and was back at airport in San Diego before 3:30 (after making a quick stop at a TJ pharmacy )

Looks good, but I\'ll wait a few days before measuring and getting specific on the outcome. Actually, I was told maybe 2-3 days for swelling to go down, and 6 weeks to see the final.

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 1 month ago #1294994276

Great, great timing. Good healing.

It\'s good to see many reports about the new procedures. Keep it coming guys...

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 1 month ago #1295038527

After the procedure, I was pretty red and bruised. There may have been a bit of swelling, but not too much. It also felt heavier, of course. Not as much as a full round of PMMA, but a nice bit of weight. The shape and texture were good.

They gave me some medicine to prevent retraction (Flomax). However, I think this medicine made me feel weak and to have body aches. So, I stopped taking that. I never really had a history of retraction issues anyways. I also massaged a couple times a day. I don\'t think it was needed (not massaging out lumps or anything), but it can\'t hurt...

Day 5 after my Smooth Finish and glans enhancement, and it looks good. Just a little bruising left. I measured yesterday and today, and I\'d say I gained no less than .25 Inch (I\'ll take my prior measurement with a grain of salt, since I wasn\'t measuring regularly). My Erect Girth is just under 6 inches; Flaccid is about 5 1/2 inches.

As for the glans, I \"think\" I can tell the difference. It feels just a little bit thicker on the rim. However, if there are gains, it\'s not mind blowing. That was made clear before the procedure was done.

SFdude's PMMA progress 7 years 1 month ago #1295041430

SF- what\'s the best pharma out in TJ?