PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Debating on waiting until the "low gains issue" is sorted out with different batches of PMMA

Debating on waiting until the "low gains issue" is sorted out with different batches of PMMA 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286856008

You can pay $500 more for Linnea Safe to avoid the potential for that metacrill issue. The low gains issue was very sporadic. I think it occurred with batches produced in 2014 and is no longer an issue. I never had a problem with metacrill 10% prodcued in 2013 which gave me 1/2\". the 30% produced in 2014 gave me 1/4\". Linnea safe (same quantity) growth is still pending...since I am only 3 weeks out. It seems to be more substantial though...for now.

Deformities can be reduced with aftercare and going for less PMMA. Granulomas are very rare. So far, nobody has posted about one - and it\'s been used in penis since roughly 2007.

They told you to read this probably because it has the most pics and stories - including bad situations...so you can make an informed decision weighing both sides. I don\'t know what you mean by conspiracy theory. This board isn\'t associated with Avanti Derma. They know it exists because tons of patients go there from here, including me. There have been bad outcomes from there posted here, including 100% Removal of the product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Debating on waiting until the "low gains issue" is sorted out with different batches of PMMA 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286856248

Thanks for the reply @Restoration..

I will inquire about Linea Safe option in my phone discussion with Nurse Wade this week!.. their website says they don\'t carry it in Mexico. While at it, would like to take your opinion (and other Veteran Post-op patients\' as well) for the First session:

I am Circumcised, have a slight upward curve, and around 6 inches long by ~5 inches wide. My goal is to get a Solid 1 Inch Girth and maybe add .50 to another 1 Inch in the follow-up sessions.. is this attainable? Any guys around my measurement have a record of this? If so, what percentile of mix should I start with for the first session for Solid results, and also for the follow-up sessions with creating minimal potential deformities or a frankendick?

Well, I have been researching invasive and non-invasive surgeries on and off for quite sometime, and over those months if not years I became a natural skeptic to many PE Clinics and their experimental procedures. Most of them are exaggerated and even being marketed as the \'miracle penis enhancement operation\' and as far as I see, the public opinion is often attempted to be manipulated by hired shills in public forums.. and in return the patient is hooked but it turns out to be a nightmare or no longterm gains at all (such as Allo/Belladerm/Silicon or Elist implants and his obvious manipulative tactics).

So my conspiracy theory, though it may sound naive, was that maybe this clinic just took this guerrilla marketing tactic one step further to a more intelligent level.. They invested in an open online forum instead of hiring individual shills, unknown to the general public and even some moderators, and allowing real patients to post positive/negative outcomes but creating a more complex methodology of subtle attraction for new or repeat customers?

..Lol probably not, I guess Dr C\'s office simply wanted me take a look at more info.. but hey, my theory is something to think about nevertheless.

Is there any other alternative forums than the PhalloBoards where post-op patients share their results?

Debating on waiting until the "low gains issue" is sorted out with different batches of PMMA 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286856343

Well, I can tell you that if this site was run by Dr. C or any other doctor there would not be a need for donations to keep the site up and running.
I think that it would be good to go check out the original site for PhalloBoards and read the history of what lead us to this place.
Certainly shills abound, however, I can assure you that this site does not tolerate it. Even though Dr. C is the most widely used doctor for PMMA on this forum, you will notice other doctors as well.
Experiences are laid out candidly, both good and bad, and information is freely shared.
In short, no, this is not some masterminded grand plan by the folks down in Mexico.

Debating on waiting until the "low gains issue" is sorted out with different batches of PMMA 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286866291

You may get 1\" in 2 rounds, but you may need 4. It\'s very difficult to predict and advise.

Personally, I\'d say go for 30% in round 1 with 15-18ccs + 2-3 ccs 10% at the top. Then, in the second round, just use mostly 10% for aesthetics and maybe some size. You\'ll get around 0.5-0.75 this way, but I think this is the most cost effective and reliable approach. You won\'t get a full Inch, but unless you really want to spend $7500-$10,000, I don\'t think it\'s worth it to get 6\" of Girth. Also, continued rounds of 30% start to get unpredictable and potentially introduce aesthetic abnormalities.

This is all just my opinion because I am tired of dealing with lumps and the uncertainty of how my final outcome will be.

Debating on waiting until the "low gains issue" is sorted out with different batches of PMMA 9 years 1 week ago #1286885358

sizematters wrote: Hi, new to the forum.. I\'ve decided the PMMA option with Dr C after reading many positive past experiences from people. And surprisingly when I contacted the Clinic, the first thing they advised me was to check out this forum (hmm another Conspiracy theory?)

However, after reading this tread I am seriously thinking about cancelling my dream of having a larger one. I haven\'t deposited the $250 yet. I really do not want to inject foreign material into my penis for life with no long term studies done just for a .25 even .50 gain, plus the chances of deformity or forming granules..

So what\'s the news with this \"low gains\" issue? Can somebody update the tread with the latest developments/solutions made if any? Is Metacrill still a questionable option? ..or is it really the Clinic\'s greed or the patient\'s lack of aftercare?

Thanks!

Long term is about 40 plus years to me so NONE of us will know any long term affects. We will either be too old to bother doing it or dead already. NOT IN OUR LIFETIME will we know any long term effects of PMMA or any penile procedures. They\'ve been changing how breast implants being done all the time And its been around for at least 50 years or more. If your waiting to see lifelong effects of a procedure you will never have one because Phalloplasty is still in its infant stages.

Debating on waiting until the "low gains issue" is sorted out with different batches of PMMA 9 years 1 week ago #1286922132

briceb wrote: Well, I can tell you that if this site was run by Dr. C or any other doctor there would not be a need for donations to keep the site up and running.

Speaking of donations, I\'m going to have another donation drive in the near future, but hopefully without having to implement another site-wide blackout. Ever since our last blackout, I can count on one hand the number of donations received (and greatly appreciated !!!).

I don\'t think it\'s fair that I ever need to address the occasional suggestion of shenanigans between this forum and any other entity, since the forum speaks for itself, as does its history. That said, thanks Briceb for clarifying to the many men here who get vast & free information without being inundated with commercial interests (e.g. popup penis pill ads) so that they can turn around and question the forum\'s motives & intents without the fear of censorship. Some of the newer members don\'t care to actually research their so-called theories and instead muse from the comfort of their armchair. Lucky they have PhalloBoards!... Such is the \"way\" of the anonymous internet.

We had a forum-wide blackout to raise awareness for donations for a good part of last winter. Do you think Dr. C\'s acquisition of new or repeat patients was affected by this? Quite possibly so, and do you think he was thrilled? If I were to guess, probably not. Did he have a say in the matter? Nope. This site has no commercial interests. This site started out as a small group of men who migrated over from MyNewSize and wasn\'t even discussing PMMA at its inception. I had no idea it would end up a bustling little forum today. And trust me, all it takes is an ungrateful community to have me pull the plug. Fortunately, the bulk of our contributors make this forum worthwhile. My motivation & incentive to continue moderating this forum is based solely on the quality discussion & contribution I see from the likes of our Moderators, Veterans, and active members. I got my penis thicker. A lot of you move on from this forum after you get your work done, why shouldn\'t I? Do I owe any of you anything anymore? Do I owe people who question my work here anything? Meh, whatever.

And sizematters, you asked if there was any other forum where men could share their post-op results. Well sure you have places like Thundersplace and PEGym, but you\'ll learn quickly how shunned Phalloplasty is. As far as I know, this is the only penis-surgery-themed forum of its kind on the English speaking web. But if anyone would like to start their own penis surgery forum, be my guest! Hopefully you\'ll take all the traffic away from here so I can retire from my volunteer position that relied on server gratuity earnings to keep this place going for most of its existence.

Debating on waiting until the "low gains issue" is sorted out with different batches of PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1288708342

I think you should email wade...and tell him this. But also, this isn\'t your final size. Mine grew at least 3 months after R2. I thought it was only supposed to grow to week 6 but that wasns\'t accurate in my case.

I\'ve addressed this elsewhere, but if you are suicidal over a 5.25\" Girth penis, that is definitely not normal. That is above average...could you imagine if 60% of the male population was suicidal because they are 5.25 or less? Do you see what I am saying?

If you go back and get linnea safe like I did (which i think is stronger) - you could get more size but I think you might also have serious problems - and if you can\'t handle lack of growth, you\'ll really lose it over what I\'ve been through for the last 4 months.

You had to know results varied. I got almost nothing in r2, and I posted about that. Briceb got nothing (I think it was him) and so did several others who posted here. Even R1 results were going down. I would just be happy with 5.25 which most guys do not have.

Debating on waiting until the "low gains issue" is sorted out with different batches of PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1288709259

I\'ve gained roughly an Inch from 3 rounds. The size fluctuates so much for the first couple months it\'s hard to get a good read on where you will land. Try not to let it get to you too much because you have a couple months left before things really settle in.