PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA Procedure with Dr.C tomorrow

PMMA Procedure with Dr.C tomorrow 9 years 7 months ago #1284259298

So glad you had a good experience. You are right, the guys there are top notch. I really could not say enough good about them.
Keep us updated on your progress.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Procedure with Dr.C tomorrow 9 years 7 months ago #1284285212

briceb wrote: So glad you had a good experience. You are right, the guys there are top notch. I really could not say enough good about them.
Keep us updated on your progress.

So far the swelling has gone down. Lost some initial Girth, I assume due to the reduced swelling. Still much better than when i started. Hopefully, I wont lose anymore Girth. But regardless, I will be doing two more sessions in the coming months. How many sessions did u have? What have you gained in overall Girth since you\'ve had your procedure?

PMMA Procedure with Dr.C tomorrow 9 years 7 months ago #1284442673

@ zzkgy No update? I sure would like to hear how things are going at this point in time...

I promise guys, when I get my junk inflated, I won\'t just start a thread and disappear.. hopefully no news is good news!

PMMA Procedure with Dr.C tomorrow 9 years 6 months ago #1284466932

Two weeks and no news from zzkgy or tampabay. Hope you are both well and had a good outcome. But one wonders when users post about their experience and then seem to disappear. I would love to know how you are both going - I\'m hoping for good news.

• Page: