PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I am thinking about getting PMMA

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285081893

Of course it\'s money over everything. It\'s an elective vanity procedure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285082093

Glad you found the staff down there to be what I have experienced. So you basically gained another .5\" from bow to stern. That is a pretty decent gain. You said you were going to go back for a second round. Would this be for more Girth or just to address any anesthetics? You didn\'t really say if you were satisfied with the outcome or not.

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285082890

I am statisfied with the results but will go through one more round to address the irregularities and get the 8\" MID-SHAFT SIZE THAT WAS MY GOAL. I don\'t understand the post about money. This has nothing to do with money. When I started this journey, my goal was 8\" mid-shaft. I am almost there. My partner has no problem with it. That being the case, no one else should be critical. I don\'t believe I am a freak. I am a person who knows what he wants. To me my penis is what it is. It isn\'t freaky.

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285083781

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry I didn\'t imply that you were a freak, even though I think that someone trying to get inhuman Girth might have some underlining issues with body dsymorphic disorder. I think that is a little prevalent in most of us, so no judgement. Anyways I\'m definitely curious to what it looks like now, Erect and falccid. Before it had the shape of a traffic cone so I\'m wondering if it is more even now. What I was saying about money was that I\'m surprised that Dr. C would allow someone to get to 8in Girth especially when it is bigger than length and starts to look silly. I thought he ethically might turn away a customer that would try to achieve such outrageous goals. As long as your happy, thats the most important thing.

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285084284

• Visitor
  • Visitor
can you tell us what it is like having intercourse with your partner with such a gargantuan Girth? ( btw, 8\'\' Girth sounds like fucking awesomeness! they will write songs about you!)

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285085327

jimmeyjames

I will try to post some pictures soon. Please do not say anything negative about Dr. C. I will have a detailed conversation with him as I move forward. I am an intelligent, well-eduated person and make decisions after processing my thoughts. I don\'t have a twisted view of what I look like. I just want a big Dick. The bigger the better. As I stated, when I started this journey, my end goal was 8\". I guess there would be some people who would think my Dick looks strange, but my own experiences have been the opposite. I think it looks better after the last procedure because it has tapered things a little.

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285111914

Attached please find some photos. I am not a very good with picture taking.

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285134234

L-

First off, that looks extremely thick. I know you were going for over the top Girth and I think you got it! I am glad to see that there is a good deal of tapering. As I said before, I think that visually the glans would get dwarfed if it had 8\" Girth directly behind it. You know that anything that thick is going to be polarizing. Some people here may think it is great, others may wonder what in the world you are doing. I think that for your goals, this is a good outcome. There are no major irregularities, nothing weird going on at or above the circ scar, etc. Flaccid looks absolutely natural.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285155303

• Visitor
  • Visitor
It looks pretty good Flaccid and natural. Erect doesn\'t look to bad even though the base is twice the size as the glans. I assume you are married can accommodate it fine so it shouldn\'t be a problem.

I am thinking about getting PMMA 9 years 5 months ago #1285156269

Wow, that\'s massive and natural looking soft. Surely, you do internal damage and leave them dazed and confused.

I am thinking about getting PMMA 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308232807

any update ?